TTC baby number #1

Hello!

I'm symptom free pretty much now, had some before but now nothing really....well....apart from eatin like a horse lol but I think that's just me being a piggy hehe.

Dunno what I should be looking for to be honest....no sore boobs, no sickness, no pains, nothing...Staying positive though....Not the end of the world, it is only month 1 for us...

Chin up, n it's not technically over this month until AF raises her ugly head :)

Xxx

Hopefully for all of us :) omg asif that happened in front if you defo ironic if there is someone up there they defo like playing tricks on us ay xx I'm defo leaving it this week if I really want to test il do it with one of the cheap ones iv got if by Friday still nothing I will buy a more expensive one but right now I'm not getting my hopes up just guna start BDing every other day again.

Sookie fingers crossed for you and hopefully all our moms sixth senses are right :) xxx

Good Morning(just) ladies!!

How are we today? I'm having a lovely day in the office watching the sunshine from my window lol :thumbup::icecream:

Hope you're all good!
xxx

Morning/afternoon same in work watching the lovely weather through the window..

I'm ok still no sign of AF doing my head in now I either want my BFP or just for AF to come we've got tickets for a festival end of the month and if I am pregnant I'm not allowed to go even if I don't drink OH is like nooo il go on my own if I have to I see where his coming from though I wouldn't go if I was but I just want to know so I can plan... How is everyone else today? Xxxx

I'm ok, counting down the days to test....But other than that everything is hunky dorey!

Yeah I can understand ur dilemma cos I am a planning nightmare....I have to plan EVERYTHIING to within an inch of it's life! Heehee...I cannot help myself

xxx

Hi guys. I too am at work looking wistfully out the window at the sun....sigh! Roll on 5pm!

Tess I can't believe that happened to you! Could be another sign that you are going to be next!

Sookie and Kalia you are both v patient! I will be tww next week and I am going to be tearing my hair out. I was thinking of just not buying any hpts (because if i ain't got it I can't use it!) until i am actually late for AF. Not sure if I will actually have the willpower to stick to that though when the time comes.

Got my first positive opk this morning. I was so relieved, was starting to worry I wasn't going to get one! Just need to go from work and lie in wait for DH to get home for some baby making action....whether he wants to or not!!!!!

Remember my words of advice if OH is reluctant......Tell him to "Man up!" hehehehe

Congrats on ur OPK, I can imagine how much you would have been starting to worry....I received my OPK's after I estimated my Ov date so whenever I have done one theyve been negative, so really I don't know if I ovulated or not this month....Just have to wait n see what the HPT's say(notice the 's I'm taking multiple HPT's until AF arrives!) lol

xxx

Don't worry Sookie he will defo be made to man up! Which hpts do you use? I need to buy some cheap ones. Can't afford to get them in bulk from chemists as too expensive.
Back to work now....:-( have a good afternoon ladies! Keep thinking Bfp thoughts!!

I bought the One step ones off Amazon...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004EYMMEU/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got 40 for under £6! lol

xxx

Patient I'm not patient iv been testing every single day haha I even went to the extreme and did 2 yesterday I have the cheap ones from amazon aswell 20 for £2.69 I'm going mental I plan everything if I don't know what I'm doing I get all agitated I need to know haha I'm going sainsburys tonight I might but one of there cheap ones just to see what it says because I'm defo late now I'm cycle day 37 and no sign what so ever of AF just twinges in my back I had shooting pain down my leg today and twinges still in my belly and really tired I never had these feelings before OH is telling me to wait another week before testing again but I just can't wait that long :(

Ohhh snufflepop tell OH to man up haha :)

xxxx

Patient I'm not patient iv been testing every single day haha I even went to the extreme and did 2 yesterday I have the cheap ones from amazon aswell 20 for £2.69 I'm going mental I plan everything if I don't know what I'm doing I get all agitated I need to know haha I'm going sainsburys tonight I might but one of there cheap ones just to see what it says because I'm defo late now I'm cycle day 37 and no sign what so ever of AF just twinges in my back I had shooting pain down my leg today and twinges still in my belly and really tired I never had these feelings before OH is telling me to wait another week before testing again but I just can't wait that long :(

Ohhh snufflepop tell OH to man up haha :)

xxxx

I'm very excited for you Kalia!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

xxx

Just been and bought 2 clear blue plus tests I'm going to do one in the morning, these tests should be accurate shouldn't they?

How's the OPKs getting on? Xxx

Just been and bought 2 clear blue plus tests I'm going to do one in the morning, these tests should be accurate shouldn't they?

How's the OPKs getting on? Xxx

Kalia the preg tests we have from amazon although they are cheap are pretty much the best ones you can get! They detect the HCG hormone at only 10mlU whereas clearblue can only detect when it reaches 30mlU. Good luck with it though!

Oh that's exciting about your positive OPK snuffle pop get BDing!! :D

I'm getting really worried now, CD 44 and counting. Really looking forward to my drs appointment because although I'm worried they might tell me there's something wrong, I just want to know so I can move on from it! X

Yeah true didn't think about that I'm not taking another now until Sunday when il be a week late.

When you got the drs now Tess? Hopefully they will find out what's up hopefully be able to give you something to regulate your cycles fingers crossed for you :)

xxx

Yeah true didn't think about that I'm not taking another now until Sunday when il be a week late.

When you got the drs now Tess? Hopefully they will find out what's up hopefully be able to give you something to regulate your cycles fingers crossed for you :)

xxx

Yeh I have an appointment with the dr next week. As I said I'm nervous incase they tell me something is wrong but I need to know because its just getting ridiculous now.

I really hope it's something as simple as my body just still hasn't regulated itself since I came off the pill but I find that an unlikely outcome since I have been off my pill 6 months and have only had 3 periods :( I'm trying to stay positive but I can't help but think something must be wrong.

Thanks for the support though :) x

I completely understand and were all here for you what ever the outcome but I'm sure you will be fine :) fingers crossed though xxx

Hi ladies! Well you will be pleased to know DH did man up! If I get another positive tomorrow we will BD again. Want to make sure I am not missing any opportunities over the next few days. Poor DH will be exhausted by the weekend ;-)

Tess it is definetly worth going to the docs. Hopefully they will just say your body needs more time to sort itself out but at least it will put your mind at rest and if they do find something at least you are finding it early and they can sort it out! I don't think you will have any problems though. I think your body just isn't being cooperative!!!

Just being nosy but how many children does everyone see themselves with and any gender preferences?

We will probably have 1 or 2 children. I'm not fussed which gender we have but I think deep down hubby would love a girl first!

Hi ladies! Well you will be pleased to know DH did man up! If I get another positive tomorrow we will BD again. Want to make sure I am not missing any opportunities over the next few days. Poor DH will be exhausted by the weekend ;-)

Tess it is definetly worth going to the docs. Hopefully they will just say your body needs more time to sort itself out but at least it will put your mind at rest and if they do find something at least you are finding it early and they can sort it out! I don't think you will have any problems though. I think your body just isn't being cooperative!!!

Just being nosy but how many children does everyone see themselves with and any gender preferences?

We will probably have 1 or 2 children. I'm not fussed which gender we have but I think deep down hubby would love a girl first!

Glad he manned up snuffle pop haha :p the exhaustion will be worth it when you have your wee baby in your arms! I have everything crossed for you :)

Thanks I really hope everything is okay too :) will just need to wait and see.

Oh good question!! I would ideally like to have 3 but OH wants to stop at 2 (we shall see who gets their way on that one haha). I really want a boy first because I have a big brother who has always looked out for me and I would love that for my other children. I would like a boy first and then I don't mind about the others as long as I get at least one girl x

Ohhh I'm glad he manned up haha

sorry if tmi We BDed last night I thought it might bring AF on as it has in the past if that makes sense lol but no nothing lol

I always wanted 3 a boy and then a girl and then I wasn't fussed but since iv worried it will take me a long time if not forever to conceive naturally I would be happy with just 1 either sex I would love 2 though as I'm an only child.

OH he would be happy with either and aswell would be happy with one but ideally 2. Xx

Ohhh I'm glad he manned up haha

sorry if tmi We BDed last night I thought it might bring AF on as it has in the past if that makes sense lol but no nothing lol

I always wanted 3 a boy and then a girl and then I wasn't fussed but since iv worried it will take me a long time if not forever to conceive naturally I would be happy with just 1 either sex I would love 2 though as I'm an only child.

OH he would be happy with either and aswell would be happy with one but ideally 2. Xx

I know what you mean Kalia I tried BDing to bring mine on but no luck. I also tried going to an exercise class because that brought it on a few months ago but no luck again lol. Will just have to wait I suppose! Another BFN today so I'm 100% convinced I didn't catch the egg this month do I just want AF to hurry up!!

Yeh I definitely don't want to stop at 1 but I'm starting to feel like I will even be lucky to get 1 in the first place! I've decided that after I have the first (fingers crossed) then I'm not going to go back onto any sort of birth control. OH and I will just use condoms until we decide to have another as I don't want to mess my body up again like it is now. I will only go back on BC when OH and I decide we are definitely not having any more kids.

I don't know if this would have made a difference but I'm thinking I wonder if my cycles are messed up worse than others who have come off the pill because I sort of messes about with my pill a bit. I was never good at taking it every day so I was constantly taking 2 or 3 in the one day to try and catch up with the ones I had missed! I'm probably just fishing for something now lol but I really just want there to be a reasonable explanation! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->