TTC baby number #1

I know I wouldn't of ever thought he'd buy me HPTs bless him... I had a moment today I convinced my self I saw a BFP n showed other half he was like no no no nothing there haha

I'm going exactly the same collapsed on sofa catching up on the tv :) xxx

Omg I think I may be ovulating!!! I did an OPK this morning with my hpt iv just looked at it and there's the faintest of lines there do iv just done another and there's a faint line again OH has just popped to shop I know he isn't going to want to BD tonight his really not well :( I'm going to have to take another test tomoz morning to make sure and make sure we BD tomoz what the bells going on can I really be ovulating now? What's with all my twinges and back ache? I'm so confused!!!! Maybe we will all be on a TWW together haha xxx

Heellllooooooooooo!

I'm back! Been here there n everywhere today and not had a chance to get on n see all you lovely ladies!

Eeeekkkk Kalia! Go go go....when OH feels up to it....but go go go! Hehe.

Those ovulation kits can show evaporate lines later than 30mins after it was done....I done one today (my prego friend sent me her leftovers! Lol) and I wanted to test them cos they are different to the ip ones they have a little pipette with these ones....anyhow, took one this afternoon, I'm CD3 still AF so bfn when took it....just looked at it now and there's a line....So who knows the heck is going on lol :)

Hope you're all fab! Supposed to be another scorcher tomorrow!

My OH was at York races today...Needless to say he's a little worse for wear right now n it's only in a get worse in the morning heehee :)

Xxx

Hey sookie Oh maybe I'm not ovulating then I jumped the gun abit n got a little excited haha il take one more in morning at go by that but will BD anyway haha

Hope AF not do bad now :(

You relaxing now after a busy day? Xxx

I am....Just relaxing on couch....too hot upstairs lol.

Hey, u could still be ovulating....Don't take my word or it Hun! :) get bd ing lol!

Xxx

No I think I read them after half an hour so I think they may be evap lines I'm looking for any reason my AF might not of shown yet I think.. I will do one more tomoz see what it says.

It's boiling isn't it iv had 3 showers today!! Iv got every window open in my house and I'm roasting!!

Xxx

Morning ladies

Another BFN this morning and a BFN on OPK so I'm thinking they were evap lines lol

I feel like AF is on her way I have horrible AF cramps like its guna be a horrible one but I just want her to come now and so I can start my OPKs

I feel abit silly for all my over thinking now but it still don't explain all these twinges iv not had before so I'm still guna go drs and ask or book in and speak to my fave dr

If I do come on today I know I had some cramps 2 weeks ago today & I thought AF was on her way but I'm guessing now that was when I was ovulating..

How are you ladies this morning?

hope your AF is now almost on her way back out of here sookie and you can start your OPKs

Tess & snuffle are you all BDed out yet xxx

Hi Everyone! I am CD5 and trying for the 1st time.
My OH is 25 and I am 25 (26 in a few days). Excited to start trying, your OHs all sound very please getting you OPKS and HPKS!

Hi iweezy welcome to the thread of crazy ladies (in the nicest way possible haha)

As you can see from my posts I'm now 7 days late for AF and getting BFNs :( I'm cramping today but no sign of AF yet I either want that BFP or AF so I can move on from cycle day 43!

I'm a POAS addict weather it's a HPT or OPK :)

Hope you get a BFP soon :)

Are you using OPKs? Or temping or anything? Xxx

Goooooooooood morning ladies!!

Welcome Iweezy! Good luck on your TTC journey!

I totally fell asleep on the couch lol OH came downstairs at 4am looking for me lol....

Well AF looks like it is on the high road outta here so bye bye AF....Hope I don't see you or about 10 months! :-D

No sun so far today...nice break

Xxx

Morning sookie glad AF is out I duno who she thinks she is coming around where she's not wanted lol

Well iv done another OPK this morning it was negative n forgot about it and about 20 mins later it was positive so it was prob an evap wasn't it were guna BD any way n il do one tomoz n make sure I don't forget lol

How's everyone else going with the start of the TWW you symptom spotting? Xxx

Haha your OHs sweet mine would of been like yessss bed all to my self haha

I'm in the garden with the dog while OH has gone for a mooch round a car boot lol xxx

Ok here's a question I was on FB the other day and their was a debate going on about if you can make friends over the Internet I never really thought about it before because Iv never been in the situation before but now I think you can like all us have clicked straight away we get each other and I talk to you about stuff I wouldn't talk to any one else about and to me that's a friend... Am I weird in saying that lol xxx

Hello ladies!!!

Welcome lweezy to the best b n b thread!! Come and share the journey with us!

Sookie I want to be wherever you are.....its boiling here. All windows and doors open and still too hot! Horrible to sleep in. Made DH BD last night and he was like are you serious.... Its like 50° and you want some horizontal action!!! I feel like some sort of dictator!

Kalia the lines on your opks sound confusing. I can't comment on evaporation line or otherwise as I have only use the smiley face opks so not sure how the lines should be. I completely agree with you about making friends. I feel like we have definetly connected as a little group! I always feel bereft if I can't get on here just to see how everyone's doing.

Another positive opk today...sigh....I think my body is messing with me as I am sure i have ovulated already. No symptoms yet apart from a vivid dream last night....does that count....? Think I am clutching at straws here!

Tess how are you doing?

Snufflepop, opk's sound like they are gonna keep us all guessing! I'm excited but a little concerned to start using mine...once I start I may never stop lol.

Yeah, I love our little friend group! All day yesterday I wanted to come on here.....hence me coming on at daft o'clock last night hehe

Xxx

Sookie they are super addictive! Wish i had done what it said on the box - stop testing after you get peak positive opk. Then i would be none the wiser about these other positives now! Only one left in the pack now so Will test tomorrow and then Will be forced to stop!

Well ladies, I have just taken 2 opk's....one of the amazon batch n one of my friends cast offs.....not positives but by god there's a faint line coming through after a minute!! How is that possible...I'm on the last moments of af but its coming n rough n defo there...I even got OH To look at it n he agreed....so I'm assuming that ov is coming.....quickly OH to the BD machine!! Lol

Bloody opk's...my life is gonna be ruled by a stick with my pee on! Lol

Xxx

*stands up looking embarrassed* My name is snuffle I'm a POAS-aholic.....!

I think we're all addicts haha I'm not sure about mine we BDed today anyway and I'm going docs tomoz because still no AF I thought it was coming this morning but it was just mild cramps and that's gone now so who knows maybe I am ovulating I haven't got a clue lol

I think it's defo time for peetervention time haha

We found a bird nest yesterday full of little baby birdies the mommy & daddy keep flying back & forth so today iv been & bought bird food and feeders and water bath for them to hopefully use :)

Where's tess hope she's ok :) xxx

Hi ladies!!

Sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days. I had a big party last night and I have been dying of a hangover all day haha. I think I will have to stop drinking because I can't handle these anymore lol.

Trying to catch up on all your posts, look like you have had a lot to talk about! Sookie I can't believe you are just coming off AF and already due to O lol! Snuffle I think it is time for our peetervention haha! And Kalia I completely believe that you can make friends online. Look at us, I tell you ladies more than I tell my real friends because its nice to know there are others going through the exact same as what you are. Don't know what I would do without you ladies now :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->