TTC baby number #1

Yeah I'm defo going to relax now, I'm just so relived that its not another ectopic I hope every month isn't going to be like it but yeah I think the first month has been stressful just getting used to it all and all the info your taking in ect...

I would of been soooo much worse if I didn't have you ladies xxxxxx

How are you all? How's the TWWs coming on any symptoms? Hope you get your BFPs in a couple of weeks :) xxxx

Yeh I'm defo fully stocked up on HPTs and OPKs haha! I bought 100 OPKs so I will be good until about September lol!

At least even if u are getting worried every month your dr has told you to go straight into the drop in centre so u don't need to panic about getting an appointment. Did the dr do a pregnancy test with you today?

We are glad to help :) I know what you mean though there have been loads of times this month that I have thought if I didn't have you ladies I would have gone insane! I wish we could all go out for some lunch or something haha. If only we didn't live sooooi far away from each other!

The dreaded TWW is a killer already and I've still got 12 days to go! But as I said I'm just happy that I know for definite that I'm in the TWW. No symptoms here yet but I think it's far too early for that so I'm still staying positive for the time being :) x

Well I just done my opk's n nothing on amazon but faint line on friends batch still so just gonna yet daily n go from there...

Xxx

I know it'd be amazing to meet you ladies cuz I think it would feel like we've known each other ages lol

Yeah tess that's it atleast you know youv ovulated and you don't have that long at least you know as if you didn't have the OPKs you wouldn't know so that's good :)

Sookie with the faint line would you class it as a positive and BD or will you wait for a more of a positive?

Completely of subject but do any of you watch big brother? Lol

No drs haven't done a test I told her the ones I'm using she said there's are no different and they will do a blood test if I still haven't come on in a week or 2 but I don't get how some of these women go like 2 weeks late before getting AF because hormones are not going up as high as usual weird ain't it xxx

Faint line is a negative....think we will start bd every other day from tomorrow night....apparently with opk's the line has to be as dark or darker than the Control line to be classed as positive....I'll break it gently to OH that tomorrow is the starting line...he's on 6-2's so has to getup at half 4 on a morning...this equals a tired OH

Xxx

Faint line is a negative....think we will start bd every other day from tomorrow night....apparently with opk's the line has to be as dark or darker than the Ontario line to be classed as positive....I'll break it gently to OH that tomorrow is the starting line...he's on 6-2's so has to getup at half 4 on a morning...this equals a tired OH

Xxx

Yeh I thought a faint second line was a negative. Well never mind I'm sure u will get a positive soon and then you will be joining us ladies in the dreaded TWW lol.

That is really weird Kalia. No wonder you are getting agitated! Hopefully you get your AF before u need to go for a blood test then you can use your OPKs to get the BFP we are desperately want lol.

Yeh I watch big brother!! Can't get enough if it haha x

Which one if you ladies was it again who managed to update a photo? I was going to post a photo of one of my negative OPKs next to my positive so you can see the difference. Don't know if that would help anyone when trying to figure out if they have a positive or not just incase it would :) x

Hi ladies! Wow I went away for a couple of hours and came back to loads of posts!

Tess I know how you feel about the tww being a killer! I'm 4dpo and no symptoms yet. Its so hard, you try and stay positive but you start to doubt anything is happening when you feel the same as normal. I guess the next week will be crucial as that's when we might start to feel some symptoms! Fingers crossed for both of us!

Sookie my hubby was doing horrible shifts like your OH last week which made it harder to convince him to BD as he was worn out but luckily he understood that the timing was crucial and manned up to the task! I'm sure your OH will too!

Kalia i agree it would be lovely if we could all meet up. I feel like we are all a group of friends and we would probably natter away for hours! Our conversation would be hilarious for people at the next table, opks, hpts, BDing. They would think we were mad!

I uploaded a pic, it was in advanced reply and under comments box it was summat like manage attachments or upload attachment then let me browse n pick from my camera roll....on iPad xxx

Morning ladies yes I'm on here at quarter to 5 in the morning lol

I'm on dreaded shifts this week like your hubby :( 6-3s I was in bed last night and asleep by 7pm!!!

Big brother tess omg Daley and hazel I hate them 1.how can he do that to his gf out here did you see his gf on big brothers big mouth she was so pretty and 2. How can hazel do that knowing his got a gf out here... I'm looking forward to watching last nights he gets kicked out the house don't he..

Haha I know imagine people's faces listening to our convos haha it would be a right picture haha

Well iv now come out in spots like 3 horrible ones that hurt on my chin :( so hoping AF comes sooooon xxx hope you all have a lovely day xxx

Morning ladies yes I'm on here at quarter to 5 in the morning lol

I'm on dreaded shifts this week like your hubby :( 6-3s I was in bed last night and asleep by 7pm!!!

Big brother tess omg Daley and hazel I hate them 1.how can he do that to his gf out here did you see his gf on big brothers big mouth she was so pretty and 2. How can hazel do that knowing his got a gf out here... I'm looking forward to watching last nights he gets kicked out the house don't he..

Haha I know imagine people's faces listening to our convos haha it would be a right picture haha

Well iv now come out in spots like 3 horrible ones that hurt on my chin :( so hoping AF comes sooooon xxx hope you all have a lovely day xxx

Okay great Sookie thanks I will have a look :)

Last nights was amazing you will love it! Even Daley calls hazel devious and says not to believe a word she says. I want her OUT!!

Make sure you do an OPK today Kalia because spots on your chin are caused by your hormones. If they are all on the same side then apparently it can be a sign that you are about to ovulate and it can indicate which side you are ovulating from. And because you know you will only be ovulating from the one side anyway then that could be another indicator :) but if they are just dotted randomly on your chin then yeh they could be a sign that AF is on her way. Fingers crossed for you x

Yeah we'll I still ovulate from both sides but only have 1 tube weird apparently my one tube can catch the egg from both sides weird but its mainly on my left of my chin so if so then yeah il do an OPK tonight when I get in eeeek...

I'm going to watch it when I get in I hate hazel she neeeeeds to go!!! Xxx

My friend who had ectopic pregnancies(who now has two very beautiful kiddies) her ovary that was on the side with no tube was apparently the one that released the egg for her 2nd child....It's amazing what our bodies can do and achieve!

xxx

Hi ladies.
How is everybody feeling today?
Am going to start monitoring my spots! Didn't know they could be a sign of ovulation! I just thought it meant i'd eaten one too many chocolate bars!

Tess how many dpo are you now? Any symptoms yet? I haven't really had anything of note, so disappointed. I really thought I would feel something . Mind you 5dpo is still only early! FX for us both!

Sookie are you going to try SMEP this month for your BDing? Sounds like it gives the best chance of catching the egg. Hard work though!

Kalia any sign of AF yet? Can't believe you are still waiting. Our bodies are so annoying, they never do what we want! I think stress plays a massive part though.

What dpo do you ladies think is a good day to do a hpt? Was going to try and wait till the day AF is due but I don't think I have the willpower to wait!

Sookie that's mad isn't it I just don't get how it could do it sooo strange how our body's work :)

No still no sign of AF :( I did a OPK this morning it was a faint positive so I'm guessing that's a negative by what you ladies have said...

I'm going to BD two-three times a week and then when I get a positive OPK then do it every day if I can depending on my shifts at work...

My late AF is a blessing in disguise I go to a festival next weekend global gathering and if my AF was on time then I would if been due to ovulate then which would of been difficult in our little 3 man tent hahaha just hope I get AF before then!!! Eeek I'm proud I haven't done a hpt today lol xxx

Kalia at least you can enjoy your festival and not be worrying about having to find somewhere to BD. Then you can come back ready to start again! Can see why you said before about not being able to go if you were PG. GG Will be full on!

I know snuffle it's crazy a the little signs our bodies give us to te us to get BDing isn't it haha. And Kalia I think that's amazing that you still ovulate from both sides and your remaining tube can still catch it as I just assumed that it would only be the side the tube is on that would O.

Im only 3 DPO and I haven't had any symptoms but I wouldn't have expected anything at the moment so I wouldn't get too worried just yet :) well if you have got those one step HPts from amazon then u can test up to 4 days before AF is due. I'm going to hold off until a week on Sunday as that will be when AF is due. I've looked at far too many BFNs in the past few months to be able to face seeing another one lol.

Kalia I'm with you on your approach. I'm not going to force BD all the time when I'm not O'ing because I don't want to take the romance out of it too much so will BD when we feel like it until I get the positives on my OPKs and will then BD every day until it goes negative again. I only managed to BD once this month when I got my positive OPK though but if sperm live for 5 days then fingers crossed we have done enough x

Yup, me n t'other are attempting to SMEP....He's already asked if we can start tomorrow as he said he would go see his ma tonight....Not sure how long he expects the BD to take this month! lol

I've been online and bought OH some Wellman conception vitamins, he avoids vegetables like they are the plague...He literally will not eat anything that has veg in it....He's a proper kid's tea man...Potato waffles and chicken dippers....I've managed to get him to start eating Lasagne, spag bol and curries but that has taken nearly 4 years of hard work! lol. I decided that if I had to take all these vitamins and get my body "baby ready" then he needs to get his stuff in order too! lol.

I've also bought a thermometer....Have no clue why, impulse buy totally!! lol....Thought I would see what this BBT stuff is all about...

I was going to test at about 10-11DPO but I never got there....Stoopid AF. lol

xxx

Kalia at least you can enjoy your festival and not be worrying about having to find somewhere to BD. Then you can come back ready to start again! Can see why you said before about not being able to go if you were PG. GG Will be full on!

Haha i know yeah OH has been going to it since he started this will be my 6th one so yeah least I can look forward to that and start after :)

Xxx

Sookie my OH & ur OH are the same my oh will not eat any veg at all iv just managed to get him eating casserole!! And peppers in food his terrible I might look at getting him some vitamins then I didn't even think about him iv just been thinking about what I should be doing iv told him he can't wear tight boxers haha

It took me ages to get him eating home cooked meals like chilli, spag Bol, casseroles, cottage pie but since I started slimming world iv said I'm not cooking you pizza n garlic bread if I'm eating healthy now he loves the home cooked meals but still refuses to eat veg!

I think I might get a thermometer but because I dork shifts I'm up at different times every day so I don't know if that would make a difference xxx

Sookie my OH & ur OH are the same my oh will not eat any veg at all iv just managed to get him eating casserole!! And peppers in food his terrible I might look at getting him some vitamins then I didn't even think about him iv just been thinking about what I should be doing iv told him he can't wear tight boxers haha

It took me ages to get him eating home cooked meals like chilli, spag Bol, casseroles, cottage pie but since I started slimming world iv said I'm not cooking you pizza n garlic bread if I'm eating healthy now he loves the home cooked meals but still refuses to eat veg!

I think I might get a thermometer but because I dork shifts I'm up at different times every day so I don't know if that would make a difference xxx

Well I had left my OH alone until this week and now he's not allowed his laptop directly on his lap, no tight boxers and he's got to take Vitamins....Dunno how he'll manage like cos my pregnacare are huuuuuuuuuuge and he doesn't like to take tablets butI'm gonna make him take them! lol I'm dead bossy arent I! lol

Well it says to take temp at same time every day so it may affect it I suppose...

I'm dead jealous of you going to GG(another acronym to add to the pile)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->