TTC baby number #1

Haha i know I'm so tempted to get a thermometer but I can't temp at same time every day and you have to temp from down below dont you? And they say to do it as soon as you wake up imaging OH waking up and there I am with a thermometer he'd be like ermmmm mick alia what are you doing" haha xxx

Lol, I thought you had to temp down there but apparently not...You can temp orally, vaginally :blush: or rectally:haha: I'm so immature!! lol

xxx

Hahaha n who the hell would want to temp rectally really???? Xxxx

Yeh I'm glad they have taken me seriously I just hope things gets sorted for me!

Nope snuffle I don't have any symptoms but I've read online that you won't get any symptoms until after implantation because its only after implantation that the body starts to produce the HCG hormone and its that hormone that causes the symptoms. As far as I'm aware implantation takes place 6-10 DPO so don't get too worried that you haven't felt anything yet :)

Sookie I think a mass Skype session sounds fab haha! Fingers crossed we all do fall round about the same time. I wouldn't like the thought of any of us being left behind baby-less!

Oh I didn't know you had to use the thermometer down below! I agree Kalia my OH would be like what on earth is happening here??? Haha x

Yesss a meet up or mass Skype sesh would be amazing :) I hope we all do get our BFPs close together :) then we can go through the holeeeee journey together :) xxxx

I'm not sure I like the sound of this temping malarky!!!! It sounds painful!!! Think DH would pass out if he came home one day and I had a thermometer sticking out my butt!
Maybe if no luck with opks after 12 months I might consider it! Sookie if you do try it let us know how you get on though!

Meet up would be great!! We could do one pre pregnancy, one when we all have bumps and are freaking out about labour and then one when we all have our babies and are moaning about sleepless nights! I really hope we all get bfps within a few months of each other so we can help each other through the whole experience! It would suck if one of us had difficulties :-(

Ahhh that would be so good to have a meet up are any of you on Facebook?

It would suck one of us had difficulties but the way we are I think we will all stick together through the good and bad (hopefully there will be no bad though) xxxx

Oh god how hot is it tonight?? My house is like a sauna :( me and OH have just had to figure out when we will BD this week he is working over time Saturday and Sunday which means no days together :( do got to get it in tomoz tonight fingers crossed good job the sperm lives for 5 days haha xxx

I am temping orally...screw the foofoo n butt temping! Lol

I bought this set from amazon...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0049TRXDU/ref=pe_385721_37038051_pe_217191_31005151_M3T1_dp_1

Thought it was a good buy so went for it :)

Xxx

I'm about to tell oh to man up, he's hot n tired....suck it up lad n get ready to BD!!

Xxx

Lemme know if that fb link works....I might have to change my security settings lol xxx

I might try out temping because even though I can't temp same time every day I might still get an Idea but yeah I will do it orally why anyone would want to stick it up there butt or there other bits I don't know haha xxx

Haha I think I need to be told to woman up to lol no defo BDing tomoz and Sunday I'm not taking any excuses if he moans his hot il pass him an ice cube or he can have a cold shower lol xxx

I might try out temping because even though I can't temp same time every day I might still get an Idea but yeah I will do it orally why anyone would want to stick it up there butt or there other bits I don't know haha xxx

Haha I think I need to be told to woman up to lol no defo BDing tomoz and Sunday I'm not taking any excuses if he moans his hot il pass him an ice cube or he can have a cold shower lol xxx

Well Sookie defo give us some feedback on the temping :) what CD are you now?

Yeh Kalia defo just throw ice cubes at him all night haha!

I'm not on Facebook but I'm on twitter if anyone else is x

Hi no the link wouldn't let me add you just message you, yeah I'm twitter my user name is just my name xxx it's mostly filled with videos of OH he gets bored and uses my phone to do random videos oh and some of me a little drunk haha which automatically get uploaded to my twitter they are funny though so if you fancy a giggle watch them haha xxx

Hi no the link wouldn't let me add you just message you, yeah I'm twitter my user name is just my name Mickalia xxx it's mostly filled with videos of OH he gets bored and uses my phone to do random videos oh and some of me a little drunk haha which automatically get uploaded to my twitter they are funny though so if you fancy a giggle watch them haha xxx

Hahaha some of them are hilarious Kalia!! I've sent you a private message on here. Let me know if you get it x

Kalia do u have a dog called cujo? Lol

Tess, what's ur username?

Xxx

I don't really want to put my username on here just incase anyone I know sees it on here haha. I know the likelihood of that is very slim but I'm a bit of a paranoid person lol.

Don't know about you ladies but I'm finding it really exciting putting faces to names! Kalia, you actually look really similar to what I thought you did in my head if that makes sense lol x

I don't really want to put my username on here just incase anyone I know sees it on here haha. I know the likelihood of that is very slim but I'm a bit of a paranoid person lol.

Don't know about you ladies but I'm finding it really exciting putting faces to names! Kalia, you actually look really similar to what I thought you did in my head if that makes sense lol x

I totally agree Tess....Kalia u look exactly how I pictured you! :thumbup:

Xxx

Lets not forget to keep coming on here though ladies!

Snuffle! How you doing today? Xxx

Lets not forget to keep coming on here though ladies!

Snuffle! How you doing today? Xxx

I will certainly still be on here on a regular basis! You couldn't stop me if you tried haha :) x

Hi guys! I'm good thanks, lying on the sofa melting from the heat!

I am on Facebook (i gotta admit I never really go on it though) will send you all pm with my name and you can add me - and look at embarrassing old pics of me! Doubt any one I know would see this post but you never know. I'm not on twitter, i'm actually a bit of a technophobe!

I will definetly still be on here though! In fact if you'll see my Facebook is never updated - its still in my maiden name!

Had a few minor cramps today, hoping its not AF coming but that's what it feels like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->