TTC baby number #1

I really hope it is as far as I remember I never get sore boobs at ovulation I sometimes get a little bit sensitive at AF but not all the time but these are extra sensitive for me to cry because oh brushed past them is a little extreme lol I hope it is but not getting hopes up...

Ohhh a new tumble dryer I'm getting extremely excited about new bedroom furniture haha the things we get excited about as we get older ay haha

Ohh I don't understand the whole temping thing I might try it next month I think with temping it don't really make sense until its been done for a few months and u see patterns with it is that right? Xxxx

I really hope it is as far as I remember I never get sore boobs at ovulation I sometimes get a little bit sensitive at AF but not all the time but these are extra sensitive for me to cry because oh brushed past them is a little extreme lol I hope it is but not getting hopes up...

Ohhh a new tumble dryer I'm getting extremely excited about new bedroom furniture haha the things we get excited about as we get older ay haha

Ohh I don't understand the whole temping thing I might try it next month I think with temping it don't really make sense until its been done for a few months and u see patterns with it is that right? Xxxx

Yeh you are right ladies the short LP was prob just a one off so I'm going to be more positive now :) CD3 and I'm going to make this the cycle that counts!!

I don't know much about temping but I'm sure I read somewhere that when it goes up by at least 0.4 overnight then that is a sign you are O'ing. Your temp will then stay up and will only drop when AF is in her way. I think if it stays up and don't come down at all then that's a sign you may have caught the egg (but don't quote me on that as I may be wrong lol).

Fingers crossed it is an early symptom Kalia, you deserve it :).

And snuffle how r the symptoms coming along? Anything you could tell us to try and look out for when we are in our TWWs lol?? X

Yes tess hopefully it will be your month :) when you going start doing the OPKs?

Xxx

Yes tess hopefully it will be your month :) when you going start doing the OPKs?

Xxx

I'm going to start them as soon as AF finishes. I know that will waste loads of them but I don't want to miss O lol. Plus I've got like 80 left or something so I'm not worried about running out anytime soon haha.

My AF has actually been really light today to the point where it looks as though its on the verge of stopping which is really strange because I've only been on for 2 days and I'm usually on for 5 days :S x

Yeah i think that's for best I think with HPTs I'm going to start testing from 10dpo and with OPKs a week after I think but if I need to POAS before I will lol xxx

Good morning ladies!!!

I see there wasn't much chat last night, we must have all been mesmorised by the royal baby haha. I got quite emotional when I saw them leaving the hospital with him it's just do exciting! I thought Kate looked amazing as well. I hope I look that good just after I've had a baby lol.

How r things with you snuffle? That second line much darker now? I'm so happy for you. Can't believe it happened so quickly u will need to tell us your secret lol.

I think testing at 10DPO is a good idea Kalia coz u don't want to be unnecessarily disappointed just because you tested too early but who knows if you can wait that long :p and look at snuffle, she got a pos HPT at only 8DPO! Not that I'm trying to suggest you test earlier or anything haha. So are your boobs still sore? Anything else caught your attention?

How are things coming with your OPKs Sookie? Are you still getting positives? My AF has just about stopped so even though I know it's far too early to get a pos on mt OPKs I'm just going to start them tomorrow anyway and do one every day until I get a pos :) x

Morning tess I don't blame you doing OPKs all the time you never know it may be early this time :)

I know I saw Kate come out and I thought they looked so down to earth and normal bless them I started sobbing lol

Hey snuffle yessss what are tests like now? Any more symptoms what were your symptoms early on to make you test at 8dpo?

My boobs feel bruised but not sore just a dull pain my nipples were sore but not so much this morning not really had any symptoms :( surely if I am I would of had more symptoms now I'm 4dpo still quite early isn't it and i feel like af is coming right below my belly feels its hard to explain but feels like when af is on her way fingers crossed shes not lol im at a festival this weekend so that should take my mind of it xxx

Helllooooooooooo!!

I was a busy bee yesterday, work then went to my friends to help her do bedtime for babies(she has triplets) then home to play with my new tumble dryer after dropping OH at work!! lol

I took 3opk last night(again...I love POAS!!) all positive, I mean glaring "quick go get OH" .....Unable to BD cos OH was knackered bless him, so I've asked if we can BD tonight, I took opk's this morning and they're still positive so BD to commence in T minus 7-8hrs!! lol

Snuffle, how are you feeling? Hope you're ok!

Kalia, enjoy your festival and let af/ttc slip from your mind! :-D

Tess! Nearly time for some POAS action!! Wheyyyyyy :)

xxx

Aww triplets how amazing :)

Yesss get BDing!!! get him as soon as he gets in through the door lol then you can get symptom spotting with me haha :) last night I had you know when your going to be sick and your mouth fills with saliva that happened to me last night didn't think anything of it but its not stopped today I google if and it's and early symptom but I could put in I broke a finger nail or I found a strand of hair on my hair brush and it would be a symptom so I'm really trying not to symptom spot this early on but I just can't help it.. Lol xxx

Aw symptom spotting is crrrraaaaazy.....It's sooooo hard not to cos like you say every symptom you get points to "you're pregnant!" the tww is going to be the hardest part of the cycle for me....I'll be on here every day writing "tested today BFN" "tested today BFN".....You have been warned lol ;-)

How many DPO are you now? 5? try and wait just a little longer then if you can wait go for it from 14 DPO....f you can't wait go from 10-11DPO....Eeeekkkkk.....

I'm at the Dentist at 2pm...Stoopid fillings! Then Spinning again at 5pm....I'm literally jumping in bath then jumping on OH when I get in! lol

xxx

Haha yes get on him haha!!
See I'm confused as to what my dpo is I got positive OPKs on fri & sat so counting Sunday my 1 dpo so I'm 4dpo I think lol

Yeah tomorrow I'm getting my hair done after my tantrum the other day haha then iv got work and then were if to festival Friday morning will be back Sunday but I imagine I will be sleeping so atleast my mind will be kept busy all weekend and come Monday il be 9dpo and not far of until I can test woohoo lol

Good luck at the dentist I hate dentists if he hurts you bite his finger :) xxx

Lol, I can't bite his finger he may hurt me more intentionally!! lol

You're gonna have a fab weekend.....Oooooo hairdo...are you getting your fringe put back in? ;-) hehehe

I would say you're right about your DPO, I'm 14DPO so hopefully I'm O'ing today then that means I'm back to 28 day cycles! That would be pretty fab, I'd even celebrate if AF came as long as it put me on a "normal" cycle lol....

xxx

Not 14DPO....CD14! lol

Haha yeah the fringe is going back in haha the only reason I didn't last time I had my hair done was because of going on holiday and I didn't want my fringe sticking to my head haha :) lol im terrible ain't I :)

Haha your getting ahead of your self now aren't you 14dpo haha :) I was thinking 14dpo and ovulating again haha :)

Lol, I know....Just want to get the tww over with obviously! hehe.

I used to have a fringe but I just clip it back as soon as it starts doing my head in! lol

xxx

Yeah I like my fringe for first few weeks then it does my head in lol

I know tww is annoying isn't it because you just want to know if its worked or not its like come on tell me!! Xxx

Dentist complete....The whole left side of my face is numb...Cannot talk properly, dribbling, drooping.....Ooooohhhh yeeeaaahhhhhh my OH will have no chance resisting this sexy piece of Sookie heading for him!!! Lmao!!!

xxx

Hahaha that made me giggle lol I'm of to work now why why why would ppl want taxis in this weather lol :(

We haven't heard from snuffle in a while hope she's ok xxx

Have a good shift.

I know! I'm just assuming she's having a busy day along with Tess and cannot get on here :)

xxx

I'm back ladies!! Really have had a busy day in work today, jeez I'm so tired!!

I wouldn't worry that your not having any symptoms Kalia because from reading online you don't really get any symptoms until after implantation which happens 6-10 DPO :) there's still plenty of hope!

Oh Sookie sounds good get on him haha!! Exciting your just about to go into your TWW and also that your cycles have gone straight back to normal. I'm not gonna lie, that deck d part makes me really jealous haha :p x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->