TTC baby number #1

Oh exciting I'm on CD8 too :)

Me and OH basically just BDing when we feel like it and then every day when I get pos OPKs. I was gonna try SMEP but I was worried that OH might have been exhausted by the time i got a pos OPK lol x

haha great we'll keep each other company this month then. How long are your cycles. Mine vary either 29 and sometimes 35. Yeah thats what i was thinking but i haven't told DH yet. I'll just make him believe i want him really bad this month :haha: The first month we did Everyday unfortunately that didnt work. Second month i was down with UTI and just DTD two three days close to ovulation. So this month im hoping it works. Keeping my FX

Yep sounds good :) Marqelle is on CD9 so she is really close too! My cycles haven't settled after I came off the pill and so the last 2 cycles I've had have been 56 days! Last cycle I didn't O until CD48 :( I'm really hoping it comes down this cycle. God your OH is a legend lol! Mine would never have been able to BD every day x

Oh exciting I'm on CD8 too :)

Me and OH basically just BDing when we feel like it and then every day when I get pos OPKs. I was gonna try SMEP but I was worried that OH might have been exhausted by the time i got a pos OPK lol x

haha great we'll keep each other company this month then. How long are your cycles. Mine vary either 29 and sometimes 35. Yeah thats what i was thinking but i haven't told DH yet. I'll just make him believe i want him really bad this month :haha: The first month we did Everyday unfortunately that didnt work. Second month i was down with UTI and just DTD two three days close to ovulation. So this month im hoping it works. Keeping my FX

Yep sounds good :) Marqelle is on CD9 so she is really close too! My cycles haven't settled after I came off the pill and so the last 2 cycles I've had have been 56 days! Last cycle I didn't O until CD48 :( I'm really hoping it comes down this cycle. God your OH is a legend lol! Mine would never have been able to BD every day x

Yeah I know about Marqelle she was the first one to welcome me on baby&bump , Shes a sweetheart!! :)
I really hope your cycles settle soon. Do you have any idea how long were your cycles before BC??? It takes 4-5 months so hopefully you'll get back on track soon but i pray you get your BFP even before that! :hugs:
LOL!! well that month seemed so long i swear even i was so knackered but i had my game face on lol! Probably i was too determined since it was my first month ttc but after that i realized how hard it is plus also not recommended. Doctors say every other day or every two is good to build sperm supply.

Aww thank you, Mrs. WKJ. BDing every night, even if I think I can do it, there is always something that stops is, like being too tired or we are arguing that night.

Tess - Yes, hopefully your cycles return to normal. Waiting is hard enough even with a normal 28 day cycle, and yours is double that! You are a strong person to have that patience! Fingers crossed for you that you won't have to wait through another cycle :)

Morning ladies how's everyone feeling I really think I'm out this month I'm 9dpo and no symptoms now my boobs are still sore and the odd pinching pain but I would of had some sort of implantation pain or bleeding by now and nothing still got few days left till I can test or AF but its soooo furstrating I just want to know :( xxx

Good luck Kalia! Fingers crossed that AF doesn't come and you get a BFP!

Morning ladies how's everyone feeling I really think I'm out this month I'm 9dpo and no symptoms now my boobs are still sore and the odd pinching pain but I would of had some sort of implantation pain or bleeding by now and nothing still got few days left till I can test or AF but its soooo furstrating I just want to know :( xxx

Kalia dont be sad not everyone gets implantation bleeding. GL :hugs:

Kalia don't be disheartened! Like MrsWKJ said not everybody gets plantation bleeding. I certainly didn't and I got my bfp when I was convinced nothing had happened! Keep positive!

Hopefully the next bfps of this thread is not too far away.

Marqelle Bding everyday is hard work. I was exhausted by the end of my fertile period! All I wanted was an early night! You do find it is actually an effort to do the deed that often- especially when one or both of you isn't in the mood!

Hey Ladies!
I missed you guys! Sorry that I disappeared... I really had to get my mind of ttc. My husband was on a business trip during my O and we completely missed out on this cycle. Meanwhile EVERYONE around me is getting pregnant or having babies (or at least it feels that way). I was getting really depressed and had to take my mind off of the whole thing for a bit. I do feel better now. AF is supposed to come on Friday and I am ready to get back on track!

It took me all morning to read the posts and catch up. First off... Congratulations Snuffle!!! I am so happy for you!

Sookie and Kalia I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I wouldn't worry about the implantation bleeding. As MrsWKJ said it doesn't always happen. Plus implantation can take up to 11 days so there's still time.

It's nice that the three of you are all on/around CD 9. I wish somebody was around the same CD as me...

xx

Hey Ladies!
I missed you guys! Sorry that I disappeared... I really had to get my mind of ttc. My husband was on a business trip during my O and we completely missed out on this cycle. Meanwhile EVERYONE around me is getting pregnant or having babies (or at least it feels that way). I was getting really depressed and had to take my mind off of the whole thing for a bit. I do feel better now. AF is supposed to come on Friday and I am ready to get back on track!

It took me all morning to read the posts and catch up. First off... Congratulations Snuffle!!! I am so happy for you!

Sookie and Kalia I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!! I wouldn't worry about the implantation bleeding. As MrsWKJ said it doesn't always happen. Plus implantation can take up to 11 days so there's still time.

It's nice that the three of you are all on/around CD 9. I wish somebody was around the same CD as me...

xx

Welcome back Livia x. Im glad you're feeling better now. Really hope this cycle is lucky for all of us Fx. Don't worry im sure you'll find a cycle buddy here! :)

Thanks guys! :hugs: I also hope that the rest of us will get their BFP's soon.

Marqelle I just saw your stats. That's an impressive amount of HPT's and OPK's. I have been using cb digital advanced but will definitely have to find a cheaper alternative! I could use some suggestions. I know most of you live in the UK... anybody in the US?

Also... is anybody doing BBT charting in addition to the OPK's?

Hi snuffle I know Im going to test every other day now until AF I think as il be 10dpo tomoz today iv had butterfly feelings in my back of sharp pains and earlier I had 4 wees in an hour OH said I got up 3 times in the night for a wee I only remember the once and it's not a uti so fingers crossed

Hi livia glad you are back and got to get your mind away from TTC hope you are feeling much better :)

What cd are you on now? I'm cd 58 I ovulated on cd48! So if no BFP I should get AF in 4 or so days... Xxxx

Marqelle I just saw your stats. That's an impressive amount of HPT's and OPK's. I have been using cb digital advanced but will definitely have to find a cheaper alternative! I could use some suggestions. I know most of you live in the UK... anybody in the US?

Yea Livia im charting BBT. I tried OPKs but the lines drove me crazy. I was never sure if its a true positive. I just bought CB digital OPks for this month although they are expensive but much easier to read.
Hows your experience with CB??

Hi snuffle I know Im going to test every other day now until AF I think as il be 10dpo tomoz today iv had butterfly feelings in my back of sharp pains and earlier I had 4 wees in an hour OH said I got up 3 times in the night for a wee I only remember the once and it's not a uti so fingers crossed

Hi livia glad you are back and got to get your mind away from TTC hope you are feeling much better :)

What cd are you on now? I'm cd 58 I ovulated on cd48! So if no BFP I should get AF in 4 or so days... Xxxx

I'm on CD 26 and am due for AF on Friday. Have you tested yet or are you waiting until Friday to test?

Yea Livia im charting BBT. I tried OPKs but the lines drove me crazy. I was never sure if its a true positive. I just bought CB digital OPks for this month although they are expensive but much easier to read.
Whats your experience with CB??

I think CB is great. It gives you the 4 most fertile days and the results are unambiguous. But they are sooo expensive... :growlmad: I am also charting but am not sure I'm doing a great job. I sometimes forget taking my temp in the morning and my chart ends up looking all over the place.

I am going to start temping as soon as I can afford a thermometer.

I live in the US <3 Oregon!

But the only OPKs I used I ordered from the UK on ebay.

Livia82: Yes, I have bought a lot of HPTs, but that is what happens when you go a year without periods, if AF doesn't come at all for 12 months the only way to know is to test haha.

Livia82: Yes, I have bought a lot of HPTs, but that is what happens when you go a year without periods, if AF doesn't come at all for 12 months the only way to know is to test haha.

Wow... that must have driven you crazy!! Did you ever get positives or did you go a year without O?

Wow... that must have driven you crazy!! Did you ever get positives or did you go a year without O?

I was referring to the Home Pregnancy Tests. I used a few of those each month. Last month was my first month using the OPKs because it was the first month that my periods had returned. So I have only used about 20 OPKs so far...that stat on my signature was automatically calculated using the number of cycles I have had.

I think CB is great. It gives you the 4 most fertile days and the results are unambiguous. But they are sooo expensive... :growlmad: I am also charting but am not sure I'm doing a great job. I sometimes forget taking my temp in the morning and my chart ends up looking all over the place.

I didn't order advanced digital i have the CB easy digital ones. Yeah i know they are expensive :( but atleast they save you from the confusion OPKs cause. If they work for me i'll keep using them.
Oh i would suggest you to put an alarm around the time you wakeup, This way whenever it rings you'll remember to take your temp :)

I was referring to the Home Pregnancy Tests. I used a few of those each month. Last month was my first month using the OPKs because it was the first month that my periods had returned. So I have only used about 20 OPKs so far...that stat on my signature was automatically calculated using the number of cycles I have had.

Ah... got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->