TTC baby number #1

Hey Livia welcome back :) glad you have managed to turn yourself off for a while and just chill out. Wish I could lol! Remember we are all here though if you feel you need a rant. We all have our moments :p

Kalia I'm feeling good about your symptoms :) I've asked my friends about implantation bleeding/cramps and literally none of them have had any of them so I wouldn't worry that you haven't had any x

Hi I'm testing everyday now till AF arrives I'm a POAS adduce and started POAS at 8dpo lol all BFNs so far I'm 10dpo still early days but I just don't feel like I am but got to think positive :)
Yeah I spoke to a friend and 1 didn't have any symptoms at all until her boobs started hurting at about 6 weeks and another friend had spotting but it was more like a period so she thought she was out but just had a feeling so tested and it was a BFP.

Hi tess how are you feeling you doing your OPKs now? What cd are you on? Xxx

Thank you I really hope so its just driving me crazy because its been nearly 2 months since my last AF I got positive OPKs on day cd 48 & 49 and now the wait is doing my head in lol I dont know how you managed a year with no AF! :( hope you get a BFP soon to you deserve it!!! Xxx

Aww thank you! Ovulating on CD 49?? Wow, I would go crazy if I were too! :)

Thank you I really hope so its just driving me crazy because its been nearly 2 months since my last AF I got positive OPKs on day cd 48 & 49 and now the wait is doing my head in lol I dont know how you managed a year with no AF! :( hope you get a BFP soon to you deserve it!!! Xxx

Wow!! Kalia I really pray you get your BFp. That's a lot of waiting for ovulation.FX for you! :hugs:

I know my cycles are never ever this long it's like I completely missed an AF last month and then I started doing OPKs on the of chance and I ovulated when I should of if i did have an AF the month before if that makes sense lol xxx

Good Afternoon ladies!!

First off.....Hi Livia!! Great that you are back!! Sometimes everyone needs a little break :)

Kalia, I swear I have good feelings about your cycle this time....I reeeeaaaally hope you get your BFP...

How's everyone else doing??

I'm now 6-7DPO and have nothing going on lol! :-D

xxx

Hi sookie how are you? Ahh I really hope so I'm doing my best to positive lol

Ahh don't you that may be a good thing they say you don't feel symptoms really until abit later on which makes me think I was over thinking my symptoms lol :)

Xxx

Well if you are still using those HPTs we got from amazon then they say they can show a positive 4 days before missed AF so if u are 10DPO now then fingers crossed u get a pos today!! :D

Sookie where have u been?? I missed u haha! Well 6DPP is still really early so stay positive :)

Yep I've been doing my OPKs every day since CD5 lol! I'm on CD10 now so I'm hoping to get a positive in the next week or so but knowing my luck I will probably not get anything until CD47 again so not getting my hopes up too much. Only thing I'm doing diff the month is taking the B multivitamins with folic acid so I wonder of that will make a difference x

Good afternoon snookie! Best of luck during tww! Hope you get you bfp!

Kalia yea I am getting you I've heard it happens when for some reason you don't ovulate that cycle but I'm glad you did the next. I hope this cycle turns out to be lucky for you! FX. :)

Hi Tess! Anything is possible you never know you might ovulate early :hugs: :)

Iv already tested and it was bfn iv looked on countdown to pregnancy and even with our tests it says there only a 51-69% chance apparently so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed lol xxx

Livia welcome back!!! I totally understand the need to take a break from everything. Its sooo easy to become consumed by ttc! Good to have you back though!

Sookie feels like ages since you posted! Can't believe you are already 6do! Are you are planning to test early or wait til AF shows (or hopefully doesn't show)? I had planned to wait.....but I so didn't have the willpower!

Tess hopefully this cycle will be shorter for you! I have a good feeling for all you ladies this month!

Well if you are still using those HPTs we got from amazon then they say they can show a positive 4 days before missed AF so if u are 10DPO now then fingers crossed u get a pos today!! :D

Sookie where have u been?? I missed u haha! Well 6DPP is still really early so stay positive :)

Yep I've been doing my OPKs every day since CD5 lol! I'm on CD10 now so I'm hoping to get a positive in the next week or so but knowing my luck I will probably not get anything until CD47 again so not getting my hopes up too much. Only thing I'm doing diff the month is taking the B multivitamins with folic acid so I wonder of that will make a difference x

Haha! Tess, I've been a busy bee....well I say a busy bee....Work and cleaning my house....Also using my new tumble dryer!! lol the downside to using my tumble dryer...I've worn out my washer! lol, the rubber seal has gone uh oh!

I had nothing on OPK's until literally the day before I o'ed....Positive thinking my lovely!!

xxx

Hey snuffle,

I know it feels aaaaages since I posted....but I'm back now....I will prob test early...when did u get ur earliest bfp? Xxx

Iv already tested and it was bfn iv looked on countdown to pregnancy and even with our tests it says there only a 51-69% chance apparently so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed lol xxx

I say you have 100% chance unless the ugly witch shows her face (I hope she doesn't for the next 9 months) FX for you!! :hugs:

I know ladies, I really do hope I O at a more normal time this month because I don't think I could face having another 56 day cycle. Infact if I do have another 56 day cycle then I think I'm jus gonna throw the towel in and give up. I know that sounds really negative but I can't help it lol.

Well Kalia as u day there is still hope so fingers crossed! Haha Sookie I'm glad u have had fun playing with your new tumble dryer! I might buy a new one to play with just to get my mind off baby stuff lol x

Tess are your cycles messed up due to BC? I really hope this one is alot shorter than your previous. :hugs:

Tess are your cycles messed up due to BC? I really hope this one is alot shorter than your previous. :hugs:

I think so but I'm the same as Kalia, my body seems to have just skipped a month of O completely but it has happened to me for the last 2 cycles! I have been to the doctor and had blood tests done which showed everything is fine so it looks like I just need to be patient and wait it out x

Hey snuffle,

I know it feels aaaaages since I posted....but I'm back now....I will prob test early...when did u get ur earliest bfp? Xxx

How many DPO are you and when are you testing? I wonder if there are women who actually manage to not test early. I just know that I always tell myself that I won't test until the day after AF is due and so far I've caved in every time!

My cycle won't start until Friday and I am slowly getting impatient... I am starting a new job on Thursday and am signing up to get my masters degree at the same time. One would think that that should enough to distract me from the whole ttc thing but so far it hasn't. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->