TTC baby number #1

Thank you ladies :) hopefully next time will be better xxx

I'm sure it will be :) when I went for my first one the same thing happened to me but my cervix was really high because I was half way through my cycle and your cervix rises just before you ovulate. As far as I know you cervix then drops again just after O so because you know you O'd a couple of weeks ago it can't be O. I'm pretty sure it rises again if you are PG so sounds like a good sign to me :) x

That's what I thought tess I really hope so because if AF was coming in next few days it would be low by now wouldn't it? Fingers crossed :) how are you today? Xxx

That's what I thought tess I really hope so because if AF was coming in next few days it would be low by now wouldn't it? Fingers crossed :) how are you today? Xxx

From what I have read it should drop pretty much straight after ovulation and should then stay low until you O again unless you are PG and then it would rise again so yeh it should defo be low if AF was coming in a couple of days!! :D fingers crossed. Have you tried feeling it yourself?

Yeh I'm good today thanks, how are you besides your traumatic experience lol? X

Haha I'm good no iv not tried before but I might tomorrow because I'm intrigued now lol omg it was traumatic bet it was for the nurse as well I know I wouldn't want to put my head near someone's bits haha she had me on my side on all fours it was pretty bad I'm laughing now thinking about it but I came home crying OH was like what's up with u I was like iv been poked n prodding and put in all sorts of positions and they couldn't even find it my OH was like where has it gone I was like on a holiday for all I know but it was pretty rude to not tell me it weren't guna be back in time! Lol but hopefully it means a BFP il be 12 dpo tomoz, how are you today? What cd you on now? Xxx

Haha I'm good no iv not tried before but I might tomorrow because I'm intrigued now lol omg it was traumatic bet it was for the nurse as well I know I wouldn't want to put my head near someone's bits haha she had me on my side on all fours it was pretty bad I'm laughing now thinking about it but I came home crying OH was like what's up with u I was like iv been poked n prodding and put in all sorts of positions and they couldn't even find it my OH was like where has it gone I was like on a holiday for all I know but it was pretty rude to not tell me it weren't guna be back in time! Lol but hopefully it means a BFP il be 12 dpo tomoz, how are you today? What cd you on now? Xxx

God that sounds horrific haha! when she couldnt find mine she was speaking to it like it was a wee puppy saying 'oh cervix, where are you?? come here cervix stop being silly!!' And i was just like OMG is this actually happening? lol! I'm on CD 11 just now so pos OPK soon!!! And hopefully pos HPT for u :) x

Haha asif she was talking to it like it was just going to hiiiii here I ammmm haha I think that would of made me giggle the lady I had was like ohhh this is making my job difficult I was lay there like I'm sorrrrry then I thought why am I saying sorry I didn't say to my cervix go play hide n seek haha.. Ahh tess I hope you get a poss OPK soon and it's not as long as last month! :) xxx

Moooorrrrrnnning ladies!!

Are we well?? :)

Everything is crossed for some BFP's ladies....Tess for an OPK BFP and Kalia for a HPT BFP(check out the acronyms!! Lol!!)

I'm alright, we are a 8DPO and still not much happening, couple of back pains earlier(slept wrong in bed) and my stomach is a little tender but me thinks that is more to do with my escapades the other night! lol

Soooo how is everyone doing? What CD/DPO is everyone and Snuffle, how are you?

Marqelle, those OPK's look pretty good to me get BD'ing asap!! Go go go!!

xxx

Morning sookie how are you? Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon when are you going to start testing?
I tested again this morning BFN :( doing my head in now because I'd of thought it would show now if I was :(

Yes sookie, you are also in my prayers for a BFP! And Kalia, that sounds really horrible haha, but at least it's over and it's a good sign, my fingers are crossed for you!

Sookie - Yes, if the OPK wasn't positive today, I am sure it will be in a few hours when it's time to test again. I have been BDing like crazy, I haven't really stuck to the SMEP as much as I would have liked, I have been BDing everyday instead of every other day...oops :D

Haha I wish Me & oh had energy to bd every day haha but he works 10 hours a day and by time his home its 9pm and then I work shifts some times days, evenings and all nights lol so we bd two-3 times a week and as much as we can over ovulation xxx

I'm feeling like crap at the moment I'm getting inpatient now next month I will not be starting testing at 8dpo because come 12dpo I'm bored of getting bfn even if they are expected haha

Xxx

Haha yes, testing starting at 8dpo is just setting yourself up for disappointment. I am killing the time watching live pregnancy tests on youtube. At least it gives me hope and makes me feel happy that even girls struggling with PCOS or ones who have been trying longer than I have are getting BFPs on their own. When are you planning on testing next Kalia?

Sorry if you have said it before.

I will test every day now till AF or BFP hopefully BFP lol hopefully won't have to wait much longer I'm on cd 61! Lol xxx

Iv just been toilet and when I wiped there was dry tiny tiny amount of brown blood would you say this is a sign AF is on its way? Iv not had this before I never get brown blood xxx

Well brown blood could be the start of a period or spotting. They say spotting during early pregnancy is mostly brown because it took so long to travel down and out of your body. But sometimes my period starts off brown because it's flushing out old blood before it gets full blown.

Afternoon ladies,

I am going to start testing on Saturday/Sunday me thinks....that will be 10-11DPO....So I think taking it from there and being realistic that a BFP will be a bonus that early but also a BFN is not the be all end all....That's the sane logical side of me typing....The crazy TTC POAS fanatic may have other ideas! lol

xxx

Haha sookie I know the POAS addict may just take over like it did with me haha

That's what I was thinking as I never have spotting before a period and I don't feel like AF is coming yeah I had cramps yday but that turned out I had a dodgy belly for a few hours lol but isn't it to late for implantation bleeding? Ohhh I duno lol iv been toilet constantly over last hour and nothing else at all Spose il know in next few days either way I'm doing my own head in lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->