TTC baby number #1

I know it's a nightmare I know AF is on her way even though its weird because its never ever started like this before I never ever get spotting it just always comes on straight away in a light flow really painful and gets heavier but I got up this morning there was nothing at all and then iv just been for a wee and when I wiped there was tiny specks of light pink spotting.

I'm not going to check my cervix yet just going to see what happens

You have a busy weekend sookie :) a facial sounds bliss right now enjoy :)

Xxxx

Hi guys! I have my docs appointment on Monday morning. I am looking forward to it but I don't really know what expect. Will they just take my word for it that I'm PG or will they do a blood test(Ouch!) I never go to the docs so I don't even know who I am seeing apart from that its a female doc. I am considering getting an early scan too just for peace of mind that everything is going ok in there. Waiting til 12 weeks seems like an eternity!

Nothing special planned for the weekend really. Got to work Saturday and then just chilling Sunday I suppose!

I think they'll do blood test to confirm and also for their own record. :) GL Snufflepop!!

When I found out I was pregnant they booked me in with a midwife straight away and then just did a hpt test its usually just routine to do blood pressure, hpt and get you booked in with a midwife. I think early scans are a good idea to make the 12ww a lot easier if hospital don't give me one il be paying for one there's one in Solihull & edgbaston xxx

Good luck and hope it all goes well :) xxx

I'm off to Spinning! In this heat is gonna be torture!!

Hope your shifts go quick Kalia :) xxx

Oh dear I hope spinning went ok in this heat lol I went on the cross trainer at home for 20 mins that almost killed me lol

Looks like I'm out this month :( At the moment it's still just spotting when I wipe and wee but I think it's going to get heavier by tomorrow. Hopefully next cycle song be so long and I ovulate from my left side this time and I catch the little bleeder lol I think I was a little bit to positive this month thinking my left side would be able to catch an egg from the right side lol xxx

How's everyone else feeling today? Xxxx

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind me joining :)
Me and me OH have been only been TTC since june as we decided to come of cilest pill.
I had a withdrawl bleed a few days later then 25 days later I had my first period which I believe is pretty normal isn't it?
I am now due AF in 6 days and trying desperately not to test as I don't want to upset myself with a BFN.
I have been getting terrible stomach cramps and I have been urinating a lot more than normal ... but this may be TMI I have been going to the toilet for stools more often and they are sometimes pretty loose ... anyone else experienced this?

I would love some help with all of this I don't want to put to much on my OH I don't think he knows how much I want this

thankyou xx

Me and me OH have been only been TTC since june as we decided to come of cilest pill.
I had a withdrawl bleed a few days later then 25 days later I had my first period which I believe is pretty normal isn't it?
I am now due AF in 6 days and trying desperately not to test as I don't want to upset myself with a BFN.
I have been getting terrible stomach cramps and I have been urinating a lot more than normal ... but this may be TMI I have been going to the toilet for stools more often and they are sometimes pretty loose ... anyone else experienced this?

I would love some help with all of this I don't want to put to much on my OH I don't think he knows how much I want this

thankyou xx

Hiya welcome :) everyone here is lovely and it's a great place to come and vent :) if I didn't have here to come to I think of drive my oh bonkers lol he wants a baby very much but his not very talkative about it after we had a loss a few years ago he don't want to get his hopes up so its a god send being able to come here :)

I'm not 100% sure about the pill I haven't been on it for 3 years I changed to the patch but I'm sure one of the other ladies here will be able to answer that for you :)

I also started trying in June and just finished a very long cycle of 61 days AF showed her horrible face today :( so onto cycle number 2

What I do know is when I came of my patch my periods got alot worse I started getting AF cramps a week before which were alot worse than usual and usually a few days before AF or on day before AF I usually get a dodgy belly if you get what I mean ;( lol xxx

Thank you feels lovely to be able to speak to people in the same boat as me, 61 days? :| god that must of been awful.

ive never really had bad period pains even my first period after the pill I had no cramps but knowing my luck it will be just because AF is due in 6 days I think ill be POAS even if im only a day late.

do you test before AF is due?
xxx

I'm terrible for POAS iv done one every day from 7dpo I ovulated cd 48! Iv worked it out I completely skipped my period in June I think I worked my self up so much about wanting a baby that I missed it once I relaxed that weekend I ovulated.

Being a POAS addict you will fit right in last month I did over 30! In like 10 days lol this week iv kept my self to 1 or 2 a day haha xxx

30 haha :) I feel like doing one all the time but im worried ill get stressed out if its BFN I know it hasn't even been 2 months yet but I feel like its taking to long.

OH keeps telling me it will happen when it happens

xxx

I know it seems like forever I think it's because we've wanted it for so long I know i had an ectopic couple of years ago and lost my right tube so I think it's going to take agessss but every month I get obsessed but shouldn't lol I'm terrible oh says the same and when I stop thinking it will happen but it's impossible to not think about it! Xxx I know bfn after bfn does get a little draining I might get oh to hide my tests next month so I can't test before AF even though I know il go out and buy some if I want to test sooo badly so it's a no win situation haha xxx

thankyou xx

Hi hopeful!

Your story....errrrrr how do I put this....SNAP!!

Everything is he same for me n I mean everything.....I came off Cilest in June, had wb few days later, 1st cycle 23 days and I am currently cd23 which means I'm due my period in 5-6 days as well......that is SPOOKY!!! Lol

Welcome to the group! :flower:

Xxx

I know I'm always venting lol but I need a little vent I'm feeling so sorry for my self right now I'm in agony with AF pains atm at work and starting to think what if it just doesn't happen for me what if I don't get pregnant quickly like I want I thought I'd prepared my self for that but deep down I don't think I have :( with only having one tube I thought i had prepared my self for the worse but I haven't really.. Tonight OHs good friend has got engaged and I'm jelous lol I don't know why I'm not to bothered about marriage I just want the big party but then I thought oh said he wants us to get married after we've had children so they can be brides maids and page boys but now I'm thinking is it because if he Marrys me his stuck with me with or without kids if he don't marry me he can leave when he finds out we can't have them naturally... I know I'm being stupid and he would never do that but right now I can't help thinking it :( god damn hormones :( xxx

Aww Kalia, I am sure that's not it. Guys just don't really think about marriage like we do. In their minds dating, being engaged, and being married all mean the same thing. It means they love you and they are with you, and they don't need rings or a certificate to prove it. That's just the way they are.

I know marquelle im having a moment and that moment stays with me until iv said it out loud or in this case typed it and said it to someone lol how are you? What cycle day you on now? Xxx

Yeah I know how that goes..I have been having a lot of moments lately.

I am on CD 14..and I think that my O test was not quite positive so I am still waiting to O any day now...

Other than that I am doing pretty well. I am relaxing lately and not freaking out too much about TTC, talking to you guys really helps.

Yeah I'm cd1 now my ad has come full blown and painful it's really making up for the month it missed out on so I'm hoping for a much shorter cycle than 61 days this time lol

But I'm going to do my best to just relax and not test as early as 7dpo! I'm going to get oh to hide my tests and not let me test until atleast 12 dpo this time or missed AF... I can't keep getting my self worked up every month which iv been doing

Hope you get O soon :) xxxx what cd did you start testing? I'm thinking of starting to test cd 8 or is that to early for OPKs? Xxxx

Hi sookie,
So glad someone is in the same position as me I feel like I'm going crazy!!
It's nice that we can relate to eachother :)

When are you thinking of POAS? I'm trying to wait till I'm maybe a day over AF if I go a day over.

Xxx

Yeah I'm cd1 now my ad has come full blown and painful it's really making up for the month it missed out on so I'm hoping for a much shorter cycle than 61 days this time lol

But I'm going to do my best to just relax and not test as early as 7dpo! I'm going to get oh to hide my tests and not let me test until atleast 12 dpo this time or missed AF... I can't keep getting my self worked up every month which iv been doing

Hope you get O soon :) xxxx what cd did you start testing? I'm thinking of starting to test cd 8 or is that to early for OPKs? Xxxx

Haha, that's a good idea! I would probably ask mine to hide mine but he is as impatient as I am lol.

I started testing on CD 8 so no I don't think it's too early. Besides, better safe then sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->