TTC baby number #1

I would also say it's getting close to a positive. However, this cycle that is as dark as mine got then they faded almost completely away, and I had O pains, so that's as dark as mine got, but I think I may have just missed my surge.

If you are getting close you should try to test twice a day so you don't miss it and get confused.

I don't know I think my husband is just as obsessed as I am. He wants to know everything you guys are saying and talking about. He thinks it is all very interesting, but I mean he definitely wants to know about baby stuff and hopes we get it this time. He will look at the baby stuff with me in the store too but is not as into it as me.

That's really sweet oh you husband to be like that :)

Me personally i like my oh being how he is he keeps me sane if we were both like me omg it would be a nightmare and If I get bfn after bfn month after month his the one who kind of makes me think positive I think if he was down every month for getting bfn I would end up feeling guilty that I'm not getting a BFP his defo into it and when were out or on the telly he will get broody and say I can't wait for that to be us but that's as far as it goes really lol :)

How is everyone today what cd is everyone on? Xxx

Morning ladies. Sorry to keep going on about this but it's driving me insane lol. Right on the left is the second OPK I done last night which I thought was a pos (feel free to disagree lol) and on the right is one I done this morning which is neg. my question is, do you think that I have just caught a random surge or do you think I should count this as my TWW :S? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
Morning ladies. Sorry to keep going on about this but it's driving me insane lol. Right on the left is the second OPK I done last night which I thought was a pos (feel free to disagree lol) and on the right is one I done this morning which is neg. my question is, do you think that I have just caught a random surge or do you think I should count this as my TWW :S? X

Wow Tess, the exact thing happened to me and I posted the same picture as you!
So crazy!

What I think happened to me was that I just missed the surge. I tested and got an almost positive and then surged sometime before I tested again later that day.

It happens. I would say keep testing for another week or so if you have enough tests just to be sure.

Wow Tess, the exact thing happened to me and I posted the same picture as you!
So crazy!

What I think happened to me was that I just missed the surge. I tested and got an almost positive and then surged sometime before I tested again later that day.

It happens. I would say keep testing for another week or so if you have enough tests just to be sure.

That really is strange lol! The thing that's confusing me is that last cycle I got positives for 3 days in a row and then it went back to negative. I didn't realise that the surge could be so short. So did u take that day as your O day?

I'm really annoyed because if that was my O then I think I've missed it because my OH got roped into doing a split shift yday and literally only came home for dinner then had to go back to work :( we BD'd on Sunday though and we are going to BD again tonight so hopefully I could still be in with a shot x

Again, same for me. I got positives for two whole days last cycle before I got a negative, and this cycle is just so different. Yes, I took that day to be my O day...but I am still testing every day or two just to make sure.

My fingers are crossed that you didn't miss it!

Ohhh I could cry :( just checked my rota and next week when I'm due to ovulate I'm on nights! So I'm of on Tuesday & Wednesday so il make sure we bd on Wednesday and then I'm due to ovulate the 16-19th so I'm going to bd Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday before work as oh is of and then hopefully I'm of on the 19th but iv got feeling I'm on nights again so it's another fingers crossed hope iv catched it months xxx

Even if he gets 5 minutes before you have to leave, take it!!! Haha.

Tess I would keep testing. The left one does look like a pos but you never know... I really can't stand thos stupid strips. I used them once and decided I might as well flip a coin. Did you get the CB?

I'm on CD 3 today and time seems to be dragging. I was at a drugstore to buy some body lotion and ended up getting Pre Seed and soft cups as well. I took one of the soft cups out last night to look at it. They are huge and kind of scary looking.

Ohhh I could cry :( just checked my rota and next week when I'm due to ovulate I'm on nights! So I'm of on Tuesday & Wednesday so il make sure we bd on Wednesday and then I'm due to ovulate the 16-19th so I'm going to bd Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday before work as oh is of and then hopefully I'm of on the 19th but iv got feeling I'm on nights again so it's another fingers crossed hope iv catched it months xxx

Marqelle is right... all you need is 5 minutes. ;) Our O will be around the same time. Mine is 17-20th.

Is it really aww we can be on 2ww together :) my oh works at the same place as me and does 10am-8pm everyday mon-fri so if I'm on nights unless I finish at midnight when he will wait up for me iv got no chance apart from weekends so this week hopefully ovulation will hold out until Saturday n we can bd sat n sun before I go to work lol xxx

No I didn't bother getting the CB digitals because I checked my bank balance today and it wasn't pretty lol. I'm waiting until later to test again because it says not to drink fluids for 2 hours before and I had a cup of tea about an hour ago! Hopefully it will be easier to decifer. I've had a lot of stretchy CM today so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Oh Kalia that is rubbish!! But hopefully you can fit it in somewhere. Maybe just collect some in a cup and use it at your leisure haha. Just kidding of course! X

Ahhh don't tempt me haha it would be good to have it on tap lol xxx

I just thought I might have a different cycle this month so thought I would do an OPK not even a faint 2nd line I really hope I do get a positive this month and not skip a month again I just checked I only have 4 OPKs left I need to get an order in tomoz haha xxx how's sookie? I wonder how snuffle got on at drs xxx

I just thought I might have a different cycle this month so thought I would do an OPK not even a faint 2nd line I really hope I do get a positive this month and not skip a month again I just checked I only have 4 OPKs left I need to get an order in tomoz haha xxx how's sookie? I wonder how snuffle got on at drs xxx

Haha I know Kalia how tempting!! I sometimes OH would let me do that so I didn't need to keep arranging BD lol :p. oh yeh defo get a new order! I'm sure you won't have another really long cycle because you are a lot more relaxed now plus you know that cycle was just a one off because you had normal cycles before that.

I've just done another OPK and its pos again!! This time a definite pos! Why must our bodies insist on being so confusing?? I'm just waiting for OH to come in from work at 9 and then I'm going to pounce on him.

I know I really hope everything went ok for snuffle at the drs. I'm a little worried now :S x

I know yeah hope she's ok :) yeah iv told oh to be prepared to be pounced on from now on lol this week I'm on days all week until next Wednesday so I want to bd every other day just to make sure I have fresh swimmers in there at all times just incase I ovulate early there's no need for panic haha n then next week if I ovulate when I should then il have to tell him bd before I go to work on the weekend lol it will be a "man it up talk I think by then haha"

That's strange youv had another positive just bd bd bd :) and fingers crossed the digital OPKs are so expensive ain't they xxx

Hey ladies!!
Had a busy week so haven't had much time to post but my AF is due today's still no signs of it coming but POAS this morning and got a BFN :-( wonder when AF will show it's face now
Xxx

Hopefully it doesn't show!

Fingers crossed for you the next time you test!

I know yeah hope she's ok :) yeah iv told oh to be prepared to be pounced on from now on lol this week I'm on days all week until next Wednesday so I want to bd every other day just to make sure I have fresh swimmers in there at all times just incase I ovulate early there's no need for panic haha n then next week if I ovulate when I should then il have to tell him bd before I go to work on the weekend lol it will be a "man it up talk I think by then haha"

That's strange youv had another positive just bd bd bd :) and fingers crossed the digital OPKs are so expensive ain't they xxx

We did BD last night after my pos OPK and then this morning I got a really strong pos again so will BD again today :) I'm so happy because this means my body is finally regulating! Plus it's my birthday today so I'm happy that's a good sign haha. Yeh the digital ones are soooo expensive. I think I will consider getting them tho if it doesn't work out this month.

Fingers crossed for you hopeful that it stays away! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"