TTC baby number #1

I've always read that HPT should be taken with first pee of the day.. Maybe that's why??

And I have been cramping VERY lightly, and have backpain...which I had last cycle at 4dpo...so I don't know why I would be getting another positive.

Some of you might say that I didn't ovulate last time and that I may be ovulating now, but when I ovulated last week I had the WORST cramps, and back pain, and headaches, and the whole package...

I've always read that HPT should be taken with first pee of the day.. Maybe that's why??

Maybe, but I am only 4dpo, 5dpo tops.

That's too early for an hpt to be positive, and most of the time OPKs won't show positive until after HPTs do...

Yea I just noticed that, that was going to be my next comment your still early in the TWW... I'm pulling for you hun, sending you lots of :dust:

That's really interesting ash n amber!! Fingers crossed all goes well :)

Oh god Marqelle that's a nightmare! My dr told me when I had my bloods done that my natural LH levels are really good but I still tend to know for sure when my LH surge is because the tests don't go positive otherwise. I have no idea why this test has gone pos again since you are 4DPO but I have read that after you have definitely O'd you should stop doing OPKs because a lot if woman have random LH surges between O and AF so to stop confusion you should stop the OPKs x

Hiii snuffle I haven't really told oh that I'm not doing them really iv been that laid back this month so far iv not really said anything about TTC iv made sure we have BDed atleast twice a week

I think I might do an OPK today and tomoz just to see if I am ovulating but I'm worried that if I do and I get a positive I'm going to be symptom spotting and then get let down I don't want to do that again but then I don't want to not do them & then AF don't come on time and I then know iv ovulated later and iv not BDed so I'm in a right old pickle lol

But I want to share my tww with livia so I think I will do my OPKs today & tomoz and just see what happens I'm feeling alot more relaxed and iv got alot of stuff to keep me busy so xxx

Tess you need to remember your cycles have only just started to get regular and back to normal so they do say in healthy couples it can take up to a year to fall pregnant so it really is early days

I think that's another reason iv become more relaxed because I only have the one tube I have finally accepted it may take a very long time for me to get pregnant and I may not be able to conceive naturally so if I do it's brilliant and I'd be over the moon.

It's a hard process but you got to keep positive and do your best to keep busy

Me selling half my clothes on eBay has kept me busy because I'm constantly on there looking to see if anyone has bidded haha or how many watchers I have so I think every month I need a hobby to keep my mind of it lol xxxx

Snuffle hope your sickness goes away :( xxx

Livia you persuaded me and I did an OPK it was a positive but not dark but I reckon it will get darker over the next few days :) have u ovulated yet or are you due to?

Welcome to the thread ash & amber good look in your TTC journey have you been TTC for long or is this all new to you aswell? Xxx

Livia you persuaded me and I did an OPK it was a positive but not dark but I reckon it will get darker over the next few days :) have u ovulated yet or are you due to?

Welcome to the thread ash & amber good look in your TTC journey have you been TTC for long or is this all new to you aswell? Xxx

That's good u got ur positive Kalia :) just shows it must have been the stressing that caused both of us to have long cycles last time coz now we are both having normal cycles now!

I know it's early days in terms of my cycles getting back to normal but in terms of TTC I've been off my pill since feb so it's been 7 very looooong months. I had spotting today so looks like my AF is on its way and I have a 11-12 day LP :) I'm feeling a lot better today. I just had a little meltdown over the past couple of days because I felt like I had done everything right and that there wasn't much more I could have done. I started a new job today though and I really enjoyed it so I have had a great day. And I also thought to myself today that if I fall preg next cycle then I can surprise my sister for her birthday which is in oct lol :) so fingers crossed for next cycle! X

Congrats on the almost positive Kalia :)

And Tess, I believe you may be right :)

I know tess it is a stressful thing this TTC and its a long process like iv said before even though I'm new to TTC because its been planned for soooooooo long it feels like forever Im glad iv got my almost positive and hopefully it will get darker over next couple days and then that will mean I do ovulate when I'm meant to again :) fingers crossed we do all get that BFP soon!

How are you marquelle your positive OPKs are very confusing you must have a lot of LH hormorne but its very confusing xxx

Haha... I'm glad I pressured you into taking an OPK Kalia. :winkwink:

Tess I'm glad you have a longer LP now!!

Marqelle did you have a positive OPK again today? I hope you are BDing just in case. My OPK is confusing too now... I got a blinking smiley on Saturday (which means I was supposedly fertile) and a solid smiley Sunday morning (which means I was supposed to ovulate within 48 hours) but I just took another one and it is even darker than the one I took on Saturday.

On top of that my body decided that if it can't be pregnant it will at least simulate all the awful symptoms. I was horribly nauseous (on and off) all day yesterday and today. Mostly when I smelled food. I also have heartburn and light cramping. I told my husband if it was a week later I would totally think that I'm pregnant but that's obviously not possible since I haven't ovulated yet or only am 1 dpo. What a cruel joke... :growlmad: I'm just hoping that I'm not getting a stomach bug because that would obviously ruin our chances for this cycle.

Livia, I got a negative last night and this afternoon, so I think the test was just whacky and I am sticking with me being 5dpo today :) 7 days til testing!

Livia, I got a negative last night and this afternoon, so I think the test was just whacky and I am sticking with me being 5dpo today :) 7 days til testing!

Makes sense. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! Are you symptom spotting yet? :winkwink:

Not yet, surprisingly :)

I mean, I notice that I have cramping/bloated/back ache

But I know I had that last cycle so I am not thinking anything of it.

No nausea thought, like you. Do you get bad nausea or just lightheaded? I always wondered what people meant by nauseous.

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been about lately.....You know when you just get those months in life were it CRAZY busy! Well this is the month for me....It's non stop....Upside it takes my mind completely off TTC....Downside, me n OH haven't had the chance to BD, at all....Which I'm pretty sure knocks the probability of getting pregnant through the floor lol. Ah well, nevermind.

Welcome to all the newbies!! You're in great company with these ladies!

Snuffle! Great to hear from you, you just keep yourself relaxed and healthy....Not long to go ;-)

Hope you're all ok!!

xx

Nice to hear from you Sookie :) at least you have been able to switch off for a month lol! Wish I could.

I'm officially out now. AF arrived this morning. On the bright side it looks like I now have a 31 day cycle with a 12 day LP which is much healthier than a 56 day cycle with an 8 day LP!! So CD1 it is, bring on the next cycle! X

Nice to hear from you Sookie :) at least you have been able to switch off for a month lol! Wish I could.

I'm officially out now. AF arrived this morning. On the bright side it looks like I now have a 31 day cycle with a 12 day LP which is much healthier than a 56 day cycle with an 8 day LP!! So CD1 it is, bring on the next cycle! X

That sounds like a much nicer cycle and LP than the last one!! Fingers crossed this is your body telling you it's ready to rock and roll and this is your month!

:thumbup:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"