TTC baby number #1

I love the name Esme it's such a pretty name :)

Love the pep talk sookie :)
I love it here hope we all get BFP soon and can go through the hole journey together :) xxxx

I love a good pep talk every now and again :thumbup:

Fingers crossed we have caught the elusive egg! :happydance:

xx

Hi tess no show yet and don't know if to test again I tested Saturday so I think it's to soon I just need to resist and not test I think and leave it another few days, when was your AF due? I really hope you get a BFP soon!! :) xxx

Hahaha your wee pep talk made me giggle Sookie. Things like that just keep my spirits up and help me stay positive lol :) just tell him it's now or never and how can he refuse haha! :p

Yeh kalia I think prob a good idea to leave it another few days as u don't want to be unnecessarily disappointed just because you may have tested too soon. I have absolutely no idea when my AF is due that's the problem! Not been in a regular cycle since coming off the pill so it's hard to judge it. I'm now on day 36 of my current cycle so I just really hope I either get BFP or AF soon so I can move on lol x

Yeah iv just sat here trying to figure out my cycle and its different since I come of the patch in April I have had a cycle of 35 days May was 29 and so far I'm on day 29 so the Calender I'm using maybe useless when I thought I ovulated I might not of but according to other calendars I have BD on right day if it was day 35 all these different days of cycle ect are confusing me now and I'm sat here just wondering where the hell am I should I order some ovulation kits just so I can be sure when I'm ovulating but when do I test to see if I'm ovulating would be a certain amount if days after AF? Sorry if I'm not making any sense I'm thinking and typing at same time haha

Yeah iv just sat here trying to figure out my cycle and its different since I come of the patch in April I have had a cycle of 35 days May was 29 and so far I'm on day 29 so the Calender I'm using maybe useless when I thought I ovulated I might not of but according to other calendars I have BD on right day if it was day 35 all these different days of cycle ect are confusing me now and I'm sat here just wondering where the hell am I should I order some ovulation kits just so I can be sure when I'm ovulating but when do I test to see if I'm ovulating would be a certain amount if days after AF? Sorry if I'm not making any sense I'm thinking and typing at same time haha

I was debating the OPK purchasing as well.....I know I've only just started trying but if I had a fair idea of what was going on "down there" then I might just relax about it a bit more....Well as far as I know...Today is O day....So that makes me CD14(I based it on 28 day cycle as prior to BC and whenever I have had breaks, that has been my cycle) so looks like I'm about to enter the tww stage.....How exciting is this!? I was saying to my friend the other day we spend so much time trying to prevent getting pregnant that when it actually comes to TTC u don't expect it to be 'hard'......All those sex ed classes....who knew!?! lol

xx

Iv just ordered some of amazon thought might aswell well I'm only in week 3 of trying seems a lot longer though as its been planned for 3 & half years!! And I knew my journey may not be an easy one and prepared my self for that but now it feels confusing with all the different days having to make sure you BD at the right time or that's it for another month. I would love to know how people fall pregnant when they miss one pill or have sex once or one night stands ect how how how lol xxxx

Iv just ordered some of amazon thought might aswell well I'm only in week 3 of trying seems a lot longer though as its been planned for 3 & half years!! And I knew my journey may not be an easy one and prepared my self for that but now it feels confusing with all the different days having to make sure you BD at the right time or that's it for another month. I would love to know how people fall pregnant when they miss one pill or have sex once or one night stands ect how how how lol xxxx

I'd love to know as well.....Surely they're talking bull n just haven't taken their pill properly at all?!? xx

I know It makes you wonder i just don't understand at all it baffles me completely. X

I will be trying out opks starting in a few days. Will let you know if they work! One of my friends who had a baby last year really recommended them. Only problem is now I am confused about what day to start testing as my last cycles have varied from 28 days to 35 days!!!! Arghhh!!!

How can it be this complicated!!! In school we were pretty much told have sex = baby , so don't do it!!! Mind you I did go to catholic school so they were probably trying to scare us!!

I know It makes you wonder i just don't understand at all it baffles me completely. X

Yeh I don't think people get preg by accident at all, they are either not using their contraception properly or they are just not going anything to prevent it!

I used OPKs last cycle but I bought the expensive clear blue ones and they only give you 7 in the box so you are supposed to use them every day of the week you think you are due to ovulate so I did and they were all negative do I totally picked the wrong week and it was a waste of money! But I just got 100 off amazon too for £14 and they got delivered today :) so as soon as I get AF I'm going to do one every day from the day I come off to make sure I defo don't miss O next month! I think they will come in really handy :) x

The only time I believe the pill don't work and that's if you are poorly and have a dodgy belly and being sick because ur throwing it back up but any other reason it's just like you said there not taking it properly.

I just got 20 for £3.79 thought il try them out first and see how they go got 20 pregnancy tests as well because I'm going to end up spending a fortune in sainsburys on tests lol

Well hopefully we won't get our AF and we won't need to use them at all :) positive thoughts haha xxx

I'm getting very excited by all this OPK and HPT talk.....I feel the need to purchase some OPK's now.....Which ones did you get?

xx

Sookie I bought clearblue digital. They were expensive though and you only get ten in a pack so depending on how I get on with them this month I might shop around for cheaper ones next month. Seems that with the clearblue you have to have pretty regular cycles to know when to use them or you could end up miss timing it and getting all negatives!

What about everybody else?

Sookie I bought clearblue digital. They were expensive though and you only get ten in a pack so depending on how I get on with them this month I might shop around for cheaper ones next month. Seems that with the clearblue you have to have pretty regular cycles to know when to use them or you could end up miss timing it and getting all negatives!

What about everybody else?

Yeh snuffle pop I used the clear blue ones last month and I just based my timing on having a 28 day cycle which I early don't have and I got all negatives do felt it was a complete waste of time. I got pretty cheap ones from amazon called one step ovulation test. As I said I got about 100 for £14 and also got 20 pregnancy tests of the same make for about £5.

Don't get me wrong, they look cheap but the reviews are really positive and I think who cares how cheap they look as long as they help me get my BFP I'm happy! X

Yeah I got the same ovulation sticks as tess reviews were really good on them much better than the more expensive ones I got 20 for £3.69 and I got 20 ultra early pregnancy tests for £2.69 they are just the strips but reviews were great on them and one of them was from a NHS nurse saying they use them in a hospital she works in I thought if I'm going to be a serial tester I can't spend loads on them haha

Yeah I got the same ovulation sticks as tess reviews were really good on them much better than the more expensive ones I got 20 for £3.69 and I got 20 ultra early pregnancy tests for £2.69 they are just the strips but reviews were great on them and one of them was from a NHS nurse saying they use them in a hospital she works in I thought if I'm going to be a serial tester I can't spend loads on them haha

Haha I know what you mean kalia, in the 4/5 months we have been trying I'm pretty sure I have spent upwards of £100 on pregnancy tests so I think these will defo come in handy!!

I think a lot of people are put off using the strips as they are not as easy to use as others but the reviews on them seem great and if they are enough for use in hospitals then they are certainly good enough for me! X

Are the highly sensitive best or the ultra early? Xx

Strike that I've answered my own question n realised one is ovulation the other is pregnancy tests lol xx

Are the highly sensitive best or the ultra early? Xx

Strike that I've answered my own question n realised one is ovulation the other is pregnancy tests lol xx

I'm loving that we are all also going to try the same ov tests to help us along! Not only do we have each other to vent our anger at but we also now have help with this if we need it :) I've got a good feeling about this lol x

I'm loving that we are all also going to try the same ov tests to help us along! Not only do we have each other to vent our anger at but we also now have help with this if we need it :) I've got a good feeling about this lol x

Me too Tess.....I've got a great feeling! I reckon I'll need some help like, fingers crossed I can use them properly lol xx

Me too Tess.....I've got a great feeling! I reckon I'll need some help like, fingers crossed I can use them properly lol xx

I think at some point we will all need a little help which is why I'm loving this :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->