TTC baby number #1

Sookie I bought clearblue digital. They were expensive though and you only get ten in a pack so depending on how I get on with them this month I might shop around for cheaper ones next month. Seems that with the clearblue you have to have pretty regular cycles to know when to use them or you could end up miss timing it and getting all negatives!

What about everybody else?

Yeh snuffle pop I used the clear blue ones last month and I just based my timing on having a 28 day cycle which I early don't have and I got all negatives do felt it was a complete waste of time. I got pretty cheap ones from amazon called one step ovulation test. As I said I got about 100 for £14 and also got 20 pregnancy tests of the same make for about £5.

Don't get me wrong, they look cheap but the reviews are really positive and I think who cares how cheap they look as long as they help me get my BFP I'm happy! X

Tess that's what I think will happen to me. If the clearblue are no good I will go on Amazon and get the same as all you ladies are using.

Need to get some cheap pregnancy tests too. Can afford to spend loads on them in Boots! Never knew this stuff was so expensive!

Sookie I bought clearblue digital. They were expensive though and you only get ten in a pack so depending on how I get on with them this month I might shop around for cheaper ones next month. Seems that with the clearblue you have to have pretty regular cycles to know when to use them or you could end up miss timing it and getting all negatives!

Yeh snuffle pop I used the clear blue ones last month and I just based my timing on having a 28 day cycle which I early don't have and I got all negatives do felt it was a complete waste of time. I got pretty cheap ones from amazon called one step ovulation test. As I said I got about 100 for £14 and also got 20 pregnancy tests of the same make for about £5.

Don't get me wrong, they look cheap but the reviews are really positive and I think who cares how cheap they look as long as they help me get my BFP I'm happy! X

Tess that's what I think will happen to me. If the clearblue are no good I will go on Amazon and get the same as all you ladies are using.

Need to get some cheap pregnancy tests too. Can afford to spend loads on them in Boots! Never knew this stuff was so expensive!

I know it's crazy expensive! I know it will be worth it in the long run but jeez I had no idea how much prep/expense would be involved!

Can I ask ladies, are any of you taking anything to try and help the process along? I have read people taking vitamin B and folic acid etc but right now I'm taking nothing as I don't know what any of them do. I'm wondering if there's anything I could take that may help regulate my cycles x

Need to get some cheap pregnancy tests too. Can't afford to spend loads on them in Boots! Never knew this stuff was so expensive!
Oh well hopefully we won't need too many as we will all get our BFPs!

I know i love it we will all be using the same things :) iv just started taking folic acid as it helps stop the baby get cleft pallet (is that what it's called?) And some other things and iv just started taking a multi vitamin xxx

Hey ladies,

Well I'm taking pregnacare...3 or 2 in Tesco at the minute and then I've been prescribed the higher dose Folic acid...Normal dose is 0.4mg and I'm prescribed 5mg....if u get a prenatal vitamin...apparently boots do a good one, pregnacare is blooming expensive I know that. Good to get yourself started on the olic acid at least....good for baby in first 12 weeks to help prevent neural tube issues, Spina Bifida etc. best to have in system before u fall if possible xxx

Morning ladies I'm getting cramps this morning think the dreaded AF is on its way :( if its coming I just want it to hurry up n come n go :( x

Morning ladies I'm getting cramps this morning think the dreaded AF is on its way :( if its coming I just want it to hurry up n come n go :( x

I know how you feel! I was getting cramps over the weekend and thought good I just want it to be over and done with so I can make next cycle my lucky one but nope ... She still hasn't reared her ugly head! I'm considering going to the doctor as I worked out earlier I have actually been off my pill since January and in that time I have only had my withdrawal bleed from the pill and 2 proper AFs which were 53 and then 56 days apart :S do you think the doctor would just tell me to call back when it's been a year because that's what I'm worried about! I just want to put my mind at ease x

I don't know I would defo go the doctors and ask all the questions you want, I did this a couple of years ago to find out my options because of the ectopic and they were really helpful she said I have as much chance as anyone it may take a while or I could fall straight away with twins and then I went back a couple of months ago just before coming of my patch they advised I come of my patch a few months before wanting to try to get it out my system and see how my periods are and I also asked questions like how long do I have to be trying before we get help ect and all those kind of questions as you have been trying since January they may be able to help your AFs regular or give you something to make you ovulate more xxx

From what I've read on other forums on here ladies, it ain't over until AF arrives so you never know....If you go to the doctors just ask for a blood test, surely they can't say no.....That's what they are there for to put you at ease and help at this point of your life and if a blood test will do that then ask for one and state your reasons. My doctor is quite a reasonable gent, as long as I have logical and well thought out rational reasons for my requests then 99% of the time he goes along with whatever I want. Just be completely honest and rational about what's going on in your body and mind and then they at least have to have a civilised and serious conversation with you about your worries.

Fingers crossed ladies, xx

Yes that's true until the AF shows anything can happen positive thoughts :)

Even though I had some cramping earlier it wasn't like normal and I'm getting little twinges which I don't normally get I might be just over thinking it but like I just said positive thoughts! Lol xxx

Exactly Kalia positive thoughts...Big fat POSTIVE thoughts are the way forward!!

I am trying my hardest to not symptom spot....I'm trying so hard that whenever anything does happen I'm like "that's totally in my head" and just dismiss it all lol

xx

I'm exactly the same any little thing and I want to run the loo and test the twinges I'm getting are getting more and more at the moment iv never had them before its not like cramping its like a butterfly feeling in my right side I don't get why I would get this on my right side when I have no tube there... I'm not testing again yet I tested yesterday and it was a BFN I also don't have any tests left until my ones from amazon are delivered iv not mentioned anything to OH about twinges today when iv spoke to him because he thinks I'm obsessing as it is which I know I am :mad:

Also iv been trying to remember my past period dates to figure out how long my cycles are 28-29 which is was april - may I should of had AF Sunday or yesterday but last month my cycle day was 35 so if its 35 again this month in due on Sunday coming... Can't you tell it's my day of and I'm at home I'm thinking about everything xxx

Typical men, so laidback they're horizontal! lol

Yeah, I'm just completely ignoring my body today(well......trying to...)

I have no clue on my cycle length purely because I only came off my pill 13th June so it's a mystery month for me this one.....

My oh started his night shifts last night....No BD yesterday but I'm rectifying that this evening....No wussing out due to tiredness, needs to man up! ;-p hehe.

Try not to obsess....You have us to talk everything out with so no need to dwell for now! :)

xx

Typical men, so laidback they're horizontal! lol

Yeah, I'm just completely ignoring my body today(well......trying to...)

I have no clue on my cycle length purely because I only came off my pill 13th June so it's a mystery month for me this one.....

My oh started his night shifts last night....No BD yesterday but I'm rectifying that this evening....No wussing out due to tiredness, needs to man up! ;-p hehe.

Try not to obsess....You have us to talk everything out with so no need to dwell for now! :)

xx

God knows when me and the man will BD again as I have been ill since the weekend!! Currently lying on the couch feeling sorry for myself haha but I am CD 37 so surely I have O'd by now anyway.

Wish I could say my symptoms could be linked to being preg but I'm just loaded with the cold :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->