TTC - buddies please? xx

According to FF my AF is due 25th, that will be cd31. Our cycles will be very close this time :happydance:

Really hope you haven't taken AF to hard hun. Just concentrate on the move and setting up your new home, you will have more than enough to do to keep yourself busy :hugs:

Feel really naughty, Kev treated us to pub lunch and we have bought a cheesecake for later tonight :blush:

WW will begin again tomorrow (she says) :haha:

woohoo to our cycles being close! Im ok about AF im just feeling a little disappointed and think would regardless
if I had the reading or not. I feel a bit ready to give up now but know I will snap out of it in a couple of days.
Some months are easier and some months harder but the funny thing is I never let myself cry like I did the last time.
I know I have Cody and there is no rush but just want it to happen now think we have waited long enough and this will
be my last and didnt want there being a big difference between the two youngest and want to get cracking on with
bringing up the kids. Dont want to be too much older being pregnant again and neither does hubby but everything happens
for a reason. Yep at least I have lots to keep me busy but I will snap out of it.I always love the big O time as gives me
something to focus on.

Yum yum hope you enjoyed lunch? What you have on my god I love cheesecake! Me and hubby are going out for a couple of drinks
tonight and dinner as my mum having little one for couple of hours. This is the first night we have had together on our own
since I was pregnant lol......

hehe..... to WW. I have to say tho I will be following suit once we move in, both me and hubby have agreed to up our healthy
eating. I have to up my water intake too as that wont be helping and my hubby has cut out fizzy juice altogether as it
aint doing anything for his tummy.

Thanks for the support hun you always keep me in line :hugs:

Ive just posted on my journal hun thought would say a quick hi, wont have BB now until Tuesday. I totally get what yur saying about doubting you ever will be a mother and experience pregnancy and birth. I was completely the same and could never picture myself having my own kids and then it came out of nowwhere. It will happen for you hun and I cant wait for you to be a mummy and you will be so good at it :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Speak soon xxx

Thanks hun, you are a massive help :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Cant beleive you wont be on until next Tuesday.

I hope all goes well with the move and i cant wait to hear what your new home is like :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi hun,

thats ok just cos I know is all true and you will be pregnant before you know it. Not on here long got lots of unpacking to do, been very stressful but house is nice and area is fab but very expensive lol..... Hope your well? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi hun. Glad to hear the house is nice.

I should have ov'd today so hopefully will be starting my 2ww tomorrow :happydance::happydance:

We have been so busy!! My dads party went well. Really pleased how it all turned out and our buffet went down a storm :)

Been to the Dr. I am going to have my bloods done and Hubby is having a SA. The full story is in my journel. Really pleased with my Doc.

Hope you wont be to busy unpacking to get some :sex: in ready for ov :winkwink:

Yay to OV hun!! I think I am either today or tomorrow not sure anything will happen this month so as only bedded thursday (day 12) and probably tonight and tomorrow
Shall see what happens maybe the relaxed approach works this month lol..... couldnt use monitor this week.

New house is good but lots of boxes still to unpack, think going to get early night tonight as knackered. How are you? I really need to get a job soon

Chuffed the party went so well knew it would. Did he enjoy it? Yummy I love buffets Glad you are getting things checked out just for your own peace of mind, I shall check
your journal. I think Eclipse is still showing here so Im gonna try and twist hubbys arm. Have you seen it yet? xxx

You are still in the game hun, plus not focusing on :sex: might just be a good thing. My Doc said that its better not to time :sex: or track Ov. The best thing to do is just have :sex: regular. Not brave enough to do this yet :haha:

What sort of job are you going to look for???

Not yet seen eclipse. Its on Kevs laptop. Just waiting for him to put it on DVD.

I really enjoyed the party, we all did. We were up dancing all night and the band was really good. Worth the money and then some :happydance::happydance:

How are the boys finding the move??

haha.... yeah Im not usually too brave unless I cant be bothered with all the bedding oooops that sounds bad but what with moving kind of taken up all my energy

Going to watch True Blood in 5 mins......

Kind of anything hun, callcentre which Im used to or Admin but Im having trouble as most people want on flexi hours and would be fine in normal job as been there for a while
and could get set shifts no problem but when starting to look for a new job not so easy and getting a bit worried about it now.

Well think shall watch eclipse again soon its ace!

Thats ace about the party really chuffed for you hun!!! They are finding it good little worried about my eldest tho his real mum brought him back home filthy and kind of brought back
old feelings about why he was taken away from her and about how she expects us to drop everything at any minute so she can see him grrrrr.... will have to see how that one goes and the
yougest well he has been funny but getting into more of a routine now.

How are you hun?? Only 3 days behind you FX for us xxx

What a shame. The way some mums treat their kids is just not right. Plus you can bet they take motherhood for granted. It makes me so mad. At least he has you and his dad, he is very lucky that way hun :hugs:

TBH honest I have not really been concentrating on TTC as such. My mind has been on the tests and that but not timings and things. Its been a bit hit and mis, only time will tell but really not optamistic about this month but I am ok with it not being this month, if that makes sense. I dont know if it is because we are waiting for results and metally I have put some things on hold???

Next cycle (fx we wont need next cycle though) we will be pretty much the same dpo wise and ov at the same time :happydance::happydance: maybe :bfp: at the same time :happydance::happydance:

that would be really ace getting our BFP at the same time!!! Altho I am still hoping we get it this month. Cant
say I feel any diff this month at all really from any other month and so get what you mean with the not expecting anything
this month I was like that when I was getting test results and also like that this month with all the moving. Although not expecting is
alot more healthier than expecting too much. Its nice and sunny here today already but the footie is on at 1 grrrr..... hehe..... maybe going to
go for a walk later after its done. My foots killing me did you read in my journal that I sliced my big too with a piece of glass. It is closing up
now but was really open, really sore today and itchy.

Thank you hun I try my best but he can be a handful at times with mixed messages from people all the time. Couldnt believe she put dirty clothes back on him
does she not know something called a washing machine. She thinks shes having josh this weekend but its Codys birthday and we dont want him missing out on that
My AF is due on his bday.

Looking forward to using my monitor again, I have an interview on Wednesday so FX I get the job. How are you hun? Whats your plans today?
xxx

Went out last night for a few drinks and a dance so feeling quite tired today. May just have a lazy day and do a sunday dinner and that.

Will Josh's mum kick off that you want him this weekend?? It must be so hard organising everything around her when she doesn't even care for him.

Yes I read about your foot. I think you maybe should have had it seen to but might be a bit late now lol. glad its feeling better.

Good luck at your interview, how many have you been to now?

Getting a bit nervous about our results now, didn't think i would be and just asumed everything would come back normal until we did them. Does that make sense?

Wicked sounds like fun on Saturday night..... next day always feels like rubbish.

I dont really care if she kicks off, oh gosh does that sound bad? lol...... She can have
him the weekend but drop him off for a couple of hours on Saturday and then pick him back up
if she wants to do that.

Ah havent been on any yet just this one tomorrow still waiting for my phone interview from Orange
and the one that I was suppose to go to I cancelled as its only for 3 months and would have ended
on 5th December.

I know how you feel hun you dont need to be nervous but know you will be anyone just like me. DH had
to do his SA again we were really worried thought there was something wrong with him and
turns out that it was cos we didnt keep the sample warm and it had be snowing hehe.....
Yes it does make sense and you will see nothing to worry about. When do you get them again?

That does not sound bad hun, you are more than patient with her.

Dont know how you are keeping track of these job applications :haha: Really hope you find something soon and something you will enjoy.

Well the Dr warned me about keeping the sample warm so we did do. I even kept it warm in the car :blush: I dont think it will go down well if he has to do another lol.

I got a :bfn: this morning :cry:

How are you today???

aw thanks hun yeah think I am but getting to the point where she is really frustrating me. Tries to act like she is the perfect mother and all comes
down to money with her and going on today about how she has got him his big special present for xmas so what!!! Did she call every nite to speak to
him think thats more important and if we didnt move she would still be seeing him once a year tops. And was thanking us and was thinking to my myself
'uh we didnt do it for you bitch' ooops hehe excuse my lanuage hun.

Ah Im so sorry for your BFN and hoping its just too early to tell. Footy on hence why I can get on the PC lol..... raging headache and snezzing and runny
nose all morning again. Heads so friggin sore right now. HAHA at the interview today when I was listening to someones calls they had the new moon poster up
on their desk ha so Im not the only sad one hehe...... think interview went ok so have to wait til next week now to find out as the guy that decides isnt in
til next week which sucks plus have an interview with orange soon so gonna have to decide between what I know and whats new to me well thats if I get offered
both or either, hehe.. getting way ahead of myself now. Ah so upset for one of my friends on here 'ttcstill' she had a chemical last time got pregnant then
very following month caught again and think was 19 weeks and just found out today bubs is an angel and is having a vaginal delivery as we speak. Life so sucks
sometimes.

Ha I had the sample down my bra!!! :rofl: Im good other than the bad head and thinking to myself dont test dont test!! How are you hun?

If it was me hun I would rather get a job that i had experience in but a change is sometimes a good thing.

I am good, still no AF but I do have signs she is on her way.

Thats horrible about ttcstill, that poor couple. They will defo be in my thoughts tonight.

In your bra :haha::haha: thats a good idea. I wrapped it in a warm duvet and then kept it warm in my hands for all of the 30 minutes to the hospital. Oh god i hope Kev :haha:doesn't have to do it again.

My sisters oldest friend has just had IVF. she as had 2 eggs put back in so just has to wait now. Its her first go on NHS and if this time doesn't work she can have another go but not for 2 and a half years!! I think they will pay to go private. Fx they will have a :bfp: in a couple of weeks. They have been trying for years and years, she as PCOS.

How are you hun?

yeah I guess but I kind of agree with you on the doing something I already know
but if I get offered GM and dont take it and dont get orange I will be left with nothing

So sorry AF got you hun and hoping this cycle will be your lucky one and yay to getting
your results soon! Yeah feel so bad for ttcstill and this is the second time for her I think and
also a chemical too. Life sucks sometimes. ASFM im 1 day late and BFN this morning so guess
shes just coming late and all symptons for last 2/3 days.

FX that the IVF worked seems more common than we think about struggles getting pregnant.

Im good just wish my AF would show already if thats what she is gonna do she is such a bitch lol.....

Hope your weekend is fab? xxx

Sorry the :witch: got you hun. Really thought you had done it when i started reading your journel. Fx for this cycle.

I agree about the job, you have to take what ever comes first. At the end of the day a job is a job. GL hun :hugs:

I had a great weekend, thanks. Lots of over eating and drinking.

Weight watchers starts again today hehe

Thought I had done it too hun but hey ho thats life oh my gosh that sounds depressing lol....

Hopefully we both catch this cycle hun, I have my interview but keeping it pretty quiet as dont
want everyone to know and then me not get it again. I think I will be really down if I cant even get this
one plus money worries but we shall see its with Orange tomorrow at 11am its not what I see myself doing
longterm but its a foot in the door, I want my certificate for childminding eventually and work from home.

Wow eating and overdrinking sounds good and weightwatchers sounds sucky!! :rofl:

I understand hun but dont be so hard on yourself, jobs are a lot harder to get at the mo, more compitition. You can always PM or emial anytime hun :hugs:

If i got my :bfp: this month i would be the happiest girl in all the world. Cant see it happening soon though now but you never know.

How many high days do you get before a peak on your CBFM? Is it always the same each month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->