TTC - buddies please? xx

I know, very strange. Dont want you to test tomorrow because of me and then you getting a :bfn: and getting gutted.

No reading as yet, think it will be a few days yet though, i ordered mine a few days after you.

Hope you have a good leaving do, relax and have a good time.

I dont have a journal, hoe long have you been doing yours?

you should start one hun, I think I started mine about
3 months ago. Dont worry Im not going to test til I am late
and even if I did test would so not be your fault :)

Thanks I sure will just dinner, then cinema then maybe one drink after
but dont wanna go mad if leaving soon and lots of packing. You should get
your reading soon I cant wait to see what it says.

Might start one, dont really know much about them, will have a nosey at yours.

Well i am having a couple of glasses of wine hehe. Dont normally drink in the week but had some wine left from weekend.

I will let you know as soon as i get my reading. So hope i get a good one lol.

Will order some conceive plus and more CBFM sticks when i get paid, at least i can feed my POAS addiction with the CBFM :haha:

You should and you should come and say hi on mine. Its good to look back at the
months and when we do get BFP see if anything felt different. Im gonna start a
pregnany journal when I get my BFP.

Wow wine sounds so yummy. Im staying off it unless I get my AF and just having a couple
of long vodkas at the weekend as trying to be good. Wow you are good I would never leave
any wine in the bottle :haha: I hope its a good reading too hun I hope your dream was right

Yep once my preseed done going to buy conceiveplus. I love the CBFM feeds my habit too :rofl:
Im getting cramps in my upper and lower tummy since 7pm and I had stabbing pains really low down
and also behind my bellybuttone but know how I usually get this most months. My heartburn is
extremely bad justnow and bb's sore on and off.

Have you watched Eclipse yet? I hope you are ok about AF?

Started a journal hun. Have a look and see what you think. Just need some stalkers now hehe.

Its a great idea, i will be able to look back and note my symptoms and mood swings and everything.

Symptoms sound great!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

yay hun!!! Already beat you to it last nite hehe...... think I stalked you first!

It is great for looking back I looked back and says I started it on my 6th cycle and you can write it every day of cycle and look back to what it says as I sure hell cant remember :haha:

So Im buying tests today from Tescos and I will try and hold off and test fri morning as going out fri nite. I doubt I am but If I am will have to try and figure out how to hide my non drinking from them, any ideas?? Considering I love my wine. I am going out to dinner and then going to watch sex and city 2 at the cinema so that will be good but not a late nite as move 5 days later and still lots to do. I dont really wanna waste money buying tests but I have no choice as dont know whether to drink fri nite. Ah who am I kidding OF COURSE I WANNA TEST :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Laura oh my god, remember you said you have a dream that I got my BFP 9dpo well I contacted Sandra and said if a positive test would show before my AF due and she said she keeps on getting 6 days this morning 9 upside down is 6 hehe...... I know probably means nothing. Now I didnt tell her when my AF due but she says either BFP 6 days from now or 6 days late she cant say which one, now 6 days from this morning is Sunday AF due Saturday so I would be a day late. How weird if this is true but Im not gonna believe anything til I see it. Oh by the way you should add her to msn messenger if you have it as that is how I contacted her this morning and she gave me that info as dedicated for conception reading updates and you can ask her roughly how long yours will be.

OMG how freaky???? What if i saw a 6 in my dream and just thought it was a 9.

I dont when you should test. Maybe try to be strong and wait until Sunday and just dont go mad Friday night.

I have only been waiting for a week for my reading so will give her a little longer.

I know can you imagine Laura you are my little Psychic how bizarre?!! hehe.... you should setup business. Me and hubby decided I will test fri morning and wont feel so guilty and if no sign of AF fri nite will take it easy 2 wine tops and if pregnant will need to nurse one wine all night god knows how I will get away with that with my family and dont want them to know. If BFN I will test again Sunday morning so regardless wont be drinking much lol..... sore legs and cramps on and off again but we all know how that happens every month for us. At least I wont feel guilty about having a drink and think I will know regardless by Friday as tescos tests are 25mui I think?

I was like this last week with camping. In the end i just relaxed and had a few drinks, still didnt go mad though but i guess we still have enjoy ourselves and i am like you, if i was not to drink, everyone would know. Not that i am an alcholic or anything though :haha:

I will be keeping my eye out for any news :hugs:

:rofl: Yeah deffo hun there is no problems with having a few and think thats what Im gonna
do if BFN but no AF. I was feeling really sicky all afternoon but sometimes get there
before AF and also may have been that I didnt eat much today. Also TMI but big gush of
really creamy ewcm and then nothing, usually when I get EWCM before AF means gonna get
AF but this was different this time. But as we both always say hun dont wanna get our
hopes up. Are you having wine tonight??!! hehe......

Hmmm im buying tests tomorrow nite should I test then??? :haha:
75 mins to go!!!!!!!

OMG!!! you would have finished work now. Yay.

Just got back from the oub with my sis. Was all for a good cause though, had to drop an invite of to the barmaids at my dads local for his 70th. Thats my story and sticking to it. What weight watchers :shrug:

All possitive sounds hun, you never know :hugs:

:haha: hun thats a good excuse :winkwink:

Anyways make the most of it while the hag is here.

Thanks hun but we shall see you know how we have this conversation every month and leads to nothing.

Do you have plans this weekend?

xxx

Yay, no more work until you are settled in Newcastle :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well I am meetup with my sisters Friday night and then its my neices birthday party Saturday and at an anual BBQ at Kev's dads on Sunday, will be shattered by Monday hehe

How about you? Packing and then more packing??

Hi hun

Yay so happy im finished work now and DH last day today so he is chuffed about that
too and then he is off for a whole month. He was due 2 weeks holidays so on top of his
normal wage today he got an extra £500 so that was good. Its going to be so bad when we
see all the money dissapear tho!!!

Sounds like a fun packed weekend hun? Has AF left you yet? Yes lots of packing but hubby going
to do it with me so shouldnt take as long, just a little bit of the kitchen, our bedroom and another
and thats it so all good but only 6 days to go cant believe it.

Hope you are good hun, have you thought anymore about going to docs?

I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday anyway hun so going to bring up TTC. We will see, kev doesn't want me to come of my meds but the way i see it is if it helps us get our baby then its worth it.

Wow 6 days!!!

AF is still here :growlmad: well outstayed her welcome this cycle :growlmad:

How are you hun???? Hope you are ok about the :bfn: but you never know it may not be a true :bfn: and Sandra may be right :hugs:

I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday anyway hun so going to bring up TTC. We will see, kev doesn't want me to come of my meds but the way i see it is if it helps us get our baby then its worth it.

Wow 6 days!!!

AF is still here :growlmad: well outstayed her welcome this cycle :growlmad:

How are you hun???? Hope you are ok about the :bfn: but you never know it may not be a true :bfn: and Sandra may be right :hugs:

I hope she is right hun, im ok about it just a little disappointed. Not that I believed her completely anyway just really felt this could have been it this time, just feel diff and bouts of sickness three days in a row. It could be a wrong BFN but we will see I would just rather know either way but dont want it to ruin my night. Yeah it will be worth that bubs but only if it will help hopefully doc can give you more info. Awww thats not good, my AF always lasts 7 days! xx

This my worry about the readings, you pin your hopes on what they say, its good as it gives you something to concentrate on but when they are wrong you come crashing down.

Yours might not be wrong yet hun anyway, she did say Sunday.

Hope you had a good night, hungover?:haha:

Hey hun,

I was a little tender the next day but only had 3 glasses of wine :shrug:
Was a good night tho, film was so funny and food was yummy.

Yeah I have to say I did do it for a bit of fun also but kind of believed it so I guess I have to go back to good old fashioned just trying as actively as I can and FX 10 will be lucky for both of us. I hope we get our BFP today. When will your AF be this cycle?

My AF is due 28th august. How weird is that its due on my sons birthday grrrr whys it also on an important day lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->