ttc buddies since 9/10

hahahahah! your dh sounds just like ME! i'm terrible, and hate surprises so i always find out what everyone is getting me before christmas lol. I've always been like that i would unwrap all my presents and wrap them back up when i was little so i knew what i was getting...

Haha. I did that too. Just unwrapped the side and peek lol. He's just not good at surprises and already given them to me but I will be strong and wait to give him his lol

lol I'm like that too... I HAVE to know... if my husband says he has a surprise in my mind its like *challenge accepted* and I go into super sleuth mode lol. I love figuring stuff out and my husband hates that I always figure it out :D

Hubby and I aren't doing gifts for each other this year, which is fine with me- more money I get to spend on presents for family :) I love buying presents!

Michelle, way to hold strong and not cave! heehee

I love buying gifts too, it's so much fun! I kinda hate having it done so early because then you have nothing to occupy your time......

Lol. We only do 1-3 presents but with no kids its easy lol. I can't wait to have a lil one to spoil. I'm a dollar general freak they have so much cheap stuff

So how was the new donor? Did you get your donations? You think you O'd yet???

Great yes and no lol. He's awesome and i really liked him, he's Irish and has some characteristics like dh so no reason to have to explain if the baby didn't look like him, his wife cannot conceive naturally cause of pcos and breast cancer caused by meds and he felt good about us cause we are opposite from him but yet similar enough, just like his wife has someone willing to donate her eggs to help he feels the need to help others. He's ok with just pics every once and a while and ok to meet after 18 if child wants (but honestly who knows where we will be in 18 yrs) but i am ok with it, i cannot withheld something like that from our child. A secret does sound nice but yet i am such an open book that so many will know that it isn't dh biological but i know everyone will accept either way. He don't want more then 2 children so if I conceive i might be his last one unless decides for 3(maybe a 2nd round for baby #2 for me:p ). The good thing about our state is that husbands are automatically put on the birth certificate as the father so the baby will be legally ours so we don't have to worry about him going after us trying to take it away or us after him for child support ect....He was nice and we chit chat for a while then when pizza got here (he wasn't hungry) he did his thing in our bathroom (scary that i invited a complete strange but worth it) and just kind sneaked out (little shy as first time fresh donation for him) and the best part he didn't even want gas money (although he's an EMS so he makes a boat load lol). They went thru 6 IUIs i believe and no success so they decided a break from ttc and treat the pre cancer cells and next spring they will adopt so he might stop then. His wife don't like the idea of him donating but she understands it and supports him. I feel so lucky right now and hope this does the trick. He succeeded on his 2nd try thru shipping so imagine fresh how good his swimmers might be, and he used a syringe showing a total amount of 8ml that's 2ml from a full needle so somewhat makes me even more hopeful. Yet this has happened before and still BFN.
I had alot of pressure which usually happens around when i O but for the life of me cannot remember if it's usually before or after O and it's driving me insane especially since my temp from yesterday is worthless cause i had to many layers for the weather outside and it was like 80 in my house and me under 2 covers and less then 4 hours of sleep. If today temp is low then i know i haven't Oed yet (so should be today)but if it's up then it means it had to happen Friday morning. Yet i keep felling pain on the right then on the left so who the F knows. So frustrating.
OMG i am just a blabber today lol cannot stop writing and am so exited. The tww starts today or tomorrow so fx i get thru it with flying blue and pink colors lol

Aw I'm so happy for you Michelle, this guy sounds like he is going to work out great! Heck, maybe this will be a "one and done" donation and you won't have to worry about it again!! :D BFP BFP!

We've had some horrid wind in our neck of the woods, our outside dog kennel got decimated- big pile of metal in the woods now lol... Good think hubby is home cause I sure as heck ain't trudgin outside right now haha.

oh michelle thats amazing news! I'm so happy for you and hoping that this is your miracle donation and you get your christmas bfp! i'm so excited for you, and have everything x'd for you that this will be it!!!!!

Now I am so confused. My temp today was as high as yesterday's. What if yesterday temp wasn't a fluke and I Oed Thursday? Donation might've been to late. Already driving myself insane and am only 1 dpo.
Sucks about those winds. We get them here too sometimes making it hard to walk lol

FX that you get your bfp this cycle, who knows thats why i stopped temping because it drove me crazy!!

Well todays temp jumped so maybe i did O saturday, tomorrows temp will tell but now i am a little more relaxed cause it's a big jump and looking at my old charts it makes sense as post O temps are usually +98 vs pre O around 97. I can take a breather now cause as i know the donation timing is perfect, just cm was weird had more on cd 11-12 then 13-14 but that's just by wiping and panties (sorry tmi). Idk just wanna have some doubt so don't get my hopes up. The donor msg me this morning and said that he was glad to help and thanked me for making it a very easy experience. He felt comfortable and thats made me feel good. I like making ppl happy and all makes my day lol.
How are u ladies?

doing pretty good here! Had a busy weekend full of making christmas candy and getting the christmas lights up outside. Were going to put our tree up sometime this week, maybe tonight who knows lol. I have my drs appt next tues so i'm looking forward to that, even though i can feel the baby wiggle around in there haha! Still having dreams the baby comes out a girl and it's really starting to frustrate me!!!

well Drs have been wrong. with u too before so i can understand and wishing but a boy is just as good. Maybe gives u a reason for another one lol. My sister didn't have a girl until the 4th time and 5th time then another boy. I forced my Oed day on FF but with tomorrows temp it should give me CH. I tried today just to see but i think it will agree with me and give me O day on Saturday. Weird thing i had alot of pressure going on on Wed and Thurs so i'm trying to understand why would i feel something before O but not during? Guess that's the wonders of female bodies, they never give us real clues lol. Had a few twinges today but nothing else that isn't everyday stuff. Hoping to get symptom too. I undecided if to buy test or just wait till AF. If I order them now i would get them in time to test at 8-9dpo (or sooner :p)

well if their cheapies i'd go ahead and buy some, but i'm terrible poasaholic! I just bought a ton of frers and tested almost everyday lol! FX you start to get symptoms and get your bfp! Ya i never understood what was going on when i was suppose to O lol!

I probably will lol. Have some extra $$ so might as well now then later lol. I hope u get another u/s this week.

aww thanks! i won't get another u/s until feb when i hit 30-31 weeks, but its ok i'm just excited that we have another month down almost 22 weeks and time is getting shorter everyday! I'm ready for him to be out and here so we can bond...i'm finding it really hard to bond with him while he's in my tummy, which i didn't have that problem with the other two. So i'm ready for him to be here and to hold him and start bonding with him!

Aw i'm sure u will bond sooner, just give him time to move around more and coming more real and all.

lol he moves like CRAZY! today i swear he had a knee or elbow right under my ribs already haha! I am just really scared i wont be able to bond with him.......ugh i'm just having a hard day today......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->