ttc buddies

Hey ladies! :flower:

How is everyone?!

Cd34 and I'm feeling crampy this morning so think the arrival of the :witch: is just around the corner... trying to stay positive until she arrives!

My furry baby is taking my mind off it though with lots of cuddles! :hugs: What would I do without him!

Big hugs :hugs: :hugs: and lots of :dust: to you all!

J xxx

Nothing better than a fur baby! My kitty even sleeps with me :)
You aren't our until the witch shows her face! :hugs:
CD 35 over here. Took a test this morning and got a BFN. No sign of AF. GRRR.
Also have the flu. Lousy month hehe

CD 35 over here. Took a test this morning and got a BFN. No sign of AF. GRRR.
Also have the flu. Lousy month hehe

Thought we were waiting until Wednesday sweetie! Tee Hee! I have really wanted to do a test for couple of days now... may just have to do one tomorrow morning, if the witch hasn't made an appearance before then! :winkwink: Probably be too early but hey i don't think i can wait! Well if no witch arrives are we still on for testing Wednesday?

Hope you are feeling better soon sweetie! It's been a lousy month for me too, I have had a really sore throat and cough for 5 weeks now. Had a course of antibiotics which didn't shift it, then a course of steroids which shifted the sore throat but the cough has now got worse. Went back to docs yesterday and they have put me on another course of steroids! Jeez hope this shifts it! I'm not one for taking any medications not even painkillers unless it is really unbearable so my body will probably be messed up after all of this!

Milo, my 1 yr old cavalier king charles spaniel has been a godsend to me... he gives such good cuddles! Before him all i thought about was ttc, he manages to distract me sooo much from it all now, but i still obsess a bit every now and then!:winkwink:

Big hugs! :hugs: :hugs:
Jxxx

Wednesday testing is still on!
I am so sorry that you have been sick too! My mom gets the same virus every winter and goes through a ton of meds before it clears up too. Are the meds also making you feel worse or better? I hope you get better soon!
Hehe I cuddle Doyle, my kitten while I google TTC stuff! He lets me know when he is neglected though- he will push and smack with his paws. I take as many pics of him as people do of their newborns too hehe

Meds got rid of the sore throat which I was so glad of as it felt like i was swallowing razor blades, but still not shifted cough but fingers crossed they will do by end of next week as don't really want to be going for an x-ray.

Hope you are feeling better soon too sweetie! Flu is the worst!

Tee Hee! Milo stands at my feet and paws at my leg and whimpers when i have been on the computer too long. Then I lean back and he jumps on my lap for cuddles! I know what you mean about taking lots of photos! I have loads of Milo, even some from before we brought him home when he was small enough to fit on my hand.

How old is Doyle? xxx

Codeine cough syrup always knocks me out and makes my coughs go away but definitely isn't for everyone- my spouse refuses to take any. Apparently they give him nightmares.
Doyle is 20 weeks! Surprisingly mellow for a kitten too :)
I used to wish that we had gotten a puppy so that I could map with it but Doyle naps with me. And hey, we should never be embarrassed to take pictures of our sweet hairy babies :D
I envy you though for having a dog because you can walk them- can't do that withy cat hehe

Hi ladies!!! New to all this.... But ttc for about 8 months over the course of two years now. Husband was military and deployed for a year. Now he is out and this is our first month trying since taking a break in November to transition back into civilian life. AF is due either today, tomorrow or Monday. Avg is 28-30 day cycle. I feel like AF is coming but (I hope not TMI) I just developed a YI and I never had one before with out being on an antibiotic and I read some woman say it was their first sign, but I feel period crampy. Its probably just wishful thinking but that's all I have for now. Feel like I have been trying for over two years because ths first time we tried was march 2010.

Good luck girlies!!!

Hey Ready_4_This! :hi: Welcome! :flower:

Sweetie cramps can also be a sign of pregnancy too so, as we keep saying to each other, don't rule it out until the :witch: arrives! But I know what you mean about wishful thinking as i think i have gotten my hopes up about the slightest of signs every cycle so far! :blush:

We have been trying since Sept 2009 and it feels like a life time ago that OH decided that he was ready to be a dad and wanted to try. Me on the otherhand... well I have wanted to be a mum for about 6 years now. Really thought it would have happened before now but I just have to try to stay positive and, hard as it is, remember that everything happens for a reason.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you sweetie and sending you lots of :hugs: and :dust:!

Storked - Awwwww... 20wks old how lovely is he still tiny? I love my walks with Milo. We live next to a big park, lake and woods so he is very spoilt for choice even with just his day to day walks compared to some dogs. My OH told me to try his asthma inhaler last night and that seemed to settle my cough and i managed to :sleep: a full 12 hrs! So at the moment I feel great as i haven't had a good nights sleep in weeks!

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone! Hope you are all ok?!

J xxx

Hey I'm new to this site, my name is Ashley, I just got married May 27 and I am in my second month of ttc and I think I my be pregnant but AF isn't due till the 20th so we will see. Ive had morning sickness for the last 2 days, I hope its not just in my head. Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :o)

Hi Jinbean!! :hi: Thanks!!!

I hate to see the disappointment on my husbands face when we get a :bfn: So I thought this would be a great way to connect to other women who are going through the same situation.

Well AF came today so I guess it was just regular old cramps!! :growlmad:

Its okay I am really a true believer of when it is meant to be it will be! I still have some weight to lose so I am just continuing to work on that every day. That's a battle in itself!! :rolleyes: haha

I can't wait to do my :happydance: when I see :bfp: or my goal weight!!

Have you ever been tested? I really want to get tested to see if there is anything wrong with me or my husband but I am so scared to hear that there is something wrong!! :sad1: Sending some Baby dust your way!!

Hi Ashley! Congrats on your recent :wedding: and hoping you get a :bfp: !!!!

Hi Ashley! :hi: Congrats from me too on your recent :wedding: and hoping you get your :bfp: !

Hey Ready! Awwww sorry they were just AF cramps and that the :witch: showed up! I know what you mean about the :bfn:, I've decided to not tell OH when I do tests except the ones with the :happydance: attached! :winkwink:

OH had :spermy:tested and he is all good. I have been through numerous tests and have been told my tubes are clear :thumbup:, but i suffer from PCOS and my cycles are very irregular and not sure I am ovulating very often :shrug:. I would defintely get tested as soon as you can, as the sooner you do, the sooner they can help if they need to. I was put on clomid last July and fell pregnant first cycle but had a very early mc. Then next 2 cycles on it... nothing but it did regulate my cycles to bang on 32 days (I have never had a regular cycle in my life before that and some cycles just before clomid were only 17 days! In December I fell pregnant again (not on clomid but think it was due to it regulating me) but unfortunately fell prey to a missed miscarriage which was devastating after only weeks before seeing a healthy heartbeat and being told it was a great sign for such a strong heartbeat at that stage. I ended up having an ERPC in Feb and since then my body has been a bit of a mess (am still only on my 3rd cycle since Feb) and averaging about 44 days ish. I have been re-referred back to gynae by my Doc to hopefully go back on clomid and am just waiting for my appointment date to come through (can't come quick enough).

Anyway, I'm waffling now and this is turning into a bit of an essay! I guess the point i am trying to make is don't be scared to get tests done as even if they do show something isn't quite right... there are so many options they can offer to help with these things.

Sending lots of :hugs: :hugs: and :dust: your way for your next cycle sweetie! If you ever feel like you need someone to chat to just drop me a message. :flower:

J xxx

Thanks Jinbean

I really hope I get a :bfp: around Oct because I do want to lose at least 30 lbs!! I put those bad boys on when the Mr. came home from Afghanistan. Sometimes I tell him Imma send his butt back there! Haha... jay kay'n but I wasn't at my goal weight so I really had no business putting 30 on!!

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I've never experienced one but I know how devastating getting a :bfn: when you think you might be pregnant so I can only imagine how it feels to actually lose a pregnancy. :hugs:

I hope you have success with clomid!! TONS of :dust: !!!

I am due for an annual anyway so I am going to call for an appt I guess tomorrow being that the :witch: came today I can schedule one around her. I will definitely ask to be ckd! I know my doc said she could do a simple blood test on me and I said no. Ughh should have said yes!! haha

My husband thinks his :spermy: dont swim bc we have been together for 13 years and never got pregnant! He wont get ckd bc he said its embarrassing to do that in the room and give it to them. LoL thinking about buying an at home one...ever hear of anyone using them??

I would love to be :friends: !! Same here! Im always up for talking!!

Well CD37 for me today and I have had pinching in my pelvic region when I cough or stretch this morning and occassional cramps plus my moods are in full swing so thinking :witch: is on her way! But i will be testing tomorrow (Wed) if she isn't here beforehand. You still with me for testing Storked?

My husband thinks his :spermy: dont swim bc we have been together for 13 years and never got pregnant! He wont get ckd bc he said its embarrassing to do that in the room and give it to them. LoL thinking about buying an at home one...ever hear of anyone using them??

Hey sweetie! I read somewhere that the at home :spermy: tests aren't as accurate so I would personally perfer to have it done properly the first time rather than cause any undue worry. My OH had an appointment booked in and he just had to do his sample less than an hour before appointment. So he did his at home then drove straight to hospital with sample for his appointment (as he didn't really want to go do it in a room there either).

Been a bit quiet on here lately, hoping you are all well?!:flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
J xxx

Jinbean thanx for the info!! Maybe I can just drop it off for him lol hes such a pain but that's such an easy test compared to what woman can go through it seems like the logialc thing to do and rule it out immediately!!

Hoping the best for your test tomorrow!!! :dust:

Have a great day everyone!!

Jenna

cd 39 for me...af was due 9 days ago i was going to test again today but maybe tomorrow or just wait it out x

Hi everyone. I had a kidney infection that left me with a heart murmur AND AF arrived on Monday as I went to the doctor. I'll ask when I can start TTC again when I go to the clinic again tomorrow.
Welcome to ashleykae86 and Ready_4_This! Will add y'all to my signature :)

Hi everyone!! So how did all the testing go??? Hope you both got :bfp:

:dust:

Hi Storked! Sorry to hear you were sick. Hope you received the :thumbup: to start TTC!!!

It has been pretty quiet on here but I also haven't had a lot of time to come one. Work's been crazy and Ive also been looking for a new job but the job market is BRUTAL out there!! ](*,)

hope everyone has a great weekend!!

anyone know anyone who got false negative? on a 10miu test? unlikely but this is really frustrating,im gonna get a frer later on in the week might wait it out til my af is due x i doubt my hcg is only 5miu or so after a week late or maybe they are jus crap tests...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->