TTC buddy?!

Thanks Smooch!! So far I only have 1 bassinet sheet haha. Better get on that :)

How are things going Amn? Things my way are pretty good.
Adelyn is doing well gaining weight:-D we are going to a new pediatrician tomorrow..i didn't like the other one lol
Other than that just been enjoying her.
Any valentine plans?

Hey girls! I haven't been spending a whole lot of time on here lately. Glad to hear you 2 are well! I've been good. Just had my work schedule rearranged so I can actually have a life and get some things done! So that's nice. I cleaned my house really good today and gave my dogs a bath, which is no easy feat by myself lol. They are big dogs! No Valentines Day plans here. I will be at work then school so I won't even see DH until like 9pm! It sucks but oh well. Maybe we will do something over the weekend.

Hey girls! Just wanted to check in and see how you are both doing? Nothing new to report here. Hope all is well!:flower:

I'm doing good :) just having some lower back pain lately... I got a stability ball tonight and it really seems to help to bounce on it! Can't believe I'm almost 30 weeks! Getting Braxton Hicks a few times a day, what an odd feeling lol.

How are you doing amn?!

I am pretty good. Happy that Feb is about over and it's almost Spring, meaning warmer weather (well we hope...we do live in MI lol) and baseball!! Anyways, your in the home stretch huh?!

Smooch hope all is well with Adelyn!

Yes the home stretch!!! I am so excited... I hope these last weeks fly by, I can't handle the excitement LOL! I can't wait for spring!! SO done with this cold weather!

My baby shower is being hosted by DH sister, on April 6... I am soooo impatient, I want it now hahaha. I told myself to wait to buy anymore baby things until afterwards, so I don't get double.

No name yet either :doh: boy names are HARD! I have a million girl names lol.

I forgot that your baby is still nameless! Lol, it will come to you eventually. How exciting about the baby shower! I would be so anxious too. Can't wait to hear all about it :thumbup:

I'm good! Staying busy between work, school and every day life. How are you doing?! Can't believe you are already 32 weeks! Baby will be here before you know it! Did you settle on a name yet?

33 weeks now! Can't believe only 7 weeks to go! We are 99% sure his name will be Nathan Andrew :)!

Thanks :)!! When we woke up this morning my DH said "How's baby Nathan doing?" it was like omg! There is really a little person in there with a name!! I never thought I'd get to experience this.

Aww! I can't wait to be in your place. I bet it definitely feels surreal!

Hey!!!:)
Things my way are good....busy but good lol went back to work last week...hate it... But have to go.
Adelyn is doing great..sleeping well in her crib and over 11 lbs now.
Amn how are things? Idk sbout u girls but i am so ready for spring lol i want to use the stroller damn it lol heres some pics of my cupcake......hope u ladies have a great Easter!!!!:flower:

Attachments

• 2013_03_19_18_06_52.jpg
    2013_03_19_18_06_52.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013_03_19_12_01_43.jpg
    2013_03_19_12_01_43.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013_03_17_15_06_55.jpg
    2013_03_17_15_06_55.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2
Aww Smooch she is so cute!!! She has gotten so big! Sucks that you had to go back to work. I am dying for spring weather!!! I was so disappointed to wake up to snow this morning. I hope it gets warm soon.

How are you AMN? I think about you often and send baby vibes your way!

Aw thanks! I'm good. DH got his SA results back and they are just above normal now!! That Fertilaid must have helped :thumbup: We are thinking of going back for IUI #3 toward the end of May...depending on how my cycles go. I'm waiting for AF now. Also I am quitting my job. My last day is the 30th, so only about a week left. Too much drama and stress! So I will finish school, and hopefully find a new salon once I am licensed. Hope all is well with you! Almost baby time!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->