TTC buddy?!

Hey girls! I am feeling much better. Went to my OBGYN today and it's definitely a yeast infection, more than likely from my antibiotics...ugghh. It's so damn uncomfortable! I was telling DH last night, "you have no idea how much it sucks being a woman sometimes!!" Lol.

Anyways, hope you feel better TTCBean! Smooch, glad to hear you have a good baby and the breast feeding is going well :thumbup: Awesome that your insurance covered that pump! How is your DH with her?

I hope it clears up soon AMN, it does suck being a woman sometimes, LOL.

Glad your feeling Better AMN :)

Hubby does very good with Addie :) he changed diapers no prob now lol he was so worried about it b4 lol

Haha aww! I think that is one thing I look forward to most is seeing my DH with our baby. I just know he is going to be a wonderful daddy!

Hey girls...how are things going?
Things my way have been awesome..Adelyn is such a gift :) she's eating well and gaining weight.
although we noticed she at times had a blue like tinge around her mouth:/ not ever her lips or tongue ..or any where else. So of course I took her to be cautious to the pediatrician..she didn't think it appeared blue ...hard to see sometimes tho...so since I insisted it has been blue ...she referred us to a cardiologist to be safe for tomorrow ....a part of me wonders if what I'm seeing is thru her delicate skin..the veins making it appear blue ...but I want to be extra careful ..this is my lil cupcake and all
;) she acts perfectly normal....alert when not sleeping puts out a hood amount of pee n poo..just want to make sure she is okay...could be nothing...could be oxygen problems..although she doesn't have any other signs of it. So we will see I suppose :( hope my baby girl is alright.

Hey girls! I'm good. Nothing new here really. I think I had AF but it wasn't normal. I had about 5 days of when I wiped it was pink on the toilet paper and only 2 days that I actually spotted bright red on a pad. So I have no idea wth is going on :wacko: I give up! My body is a hot mess. Anyways, I'm trying to get a memberhip to our YMCA so I can start going there for their classes. I told myself this was my year to lose weight. It's very hard for me just to get started, to get the energy to WANT to work out! Lol. I know it's not an excuse, but between work and school, I don't want to do a thing when I have time off. I try to keep telling myself if I want to be a healthy pregnant woman, I need to lose this weight!

Smooch- I hope all is well with Adelyn. I would be checking out everything like you are. It's better to get your worries put at ease then to wonder.

TTCBean- hope all is well with you!

Smooch, I've been thinking about Adelyn all day! Have you seen the cardiologist yet? I hope she's okay! Might just be her veins through her delicate skin.

AMN, have you tested at all? Good luck with the weight loss, it can be a struggled to get going... but once you're in a routine I am sure youl'll have the motivation and energy to keep at it :)!

I'm doing pretty good, had my V-day on Sunday :dance:

Yay v day! :) I was happy to reach the point too lol
hows your pregnancy going?
AMN Thts cool about joining YMCA ..when I can work.out again I plan to lose some more weight I have lost 30 so far...so I'm back to pre prego weight but would.like to lose more:)

Adelyn is just perfect! It really was just seeing thru her delicate skin .her oxygen level was 100%:) I'm so glad I took her to be safe.

I am so glad Adelyn is okay!! :) :)

My pregnancy is going great! I love being pregnant, it's everything and more I dreamed it would be! I think I experienced my first BH last night... I was sleeping and then suddenly got woken up with this shooting pain up my crotch and this tightening of my belly... lasted only about 3-5 seconds and was gone. I've been meaning to Google BH... what did yours feel like Smooch?

The nursery is *almost* done :dance: , just waiting on DH to hang up some shelves, and then I need to find a rocker/glider and 1 more art print to hang over the change table. We purchased the car seat :)! I hope to start buying more baby clothes/cloth diapers and such soon. Not sure if anyone is hosting me a baby shower, but I sure hope so, I really need some of the items on my registry, lol!

Here's my V-Day bump!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Bryanna666/24weekscloseup_zpsf6a7af7f.png

Aw love your bump pic!!!
My BH felt sharp too...I'd her them at the dumbest times lol like walking thru the grocery store haha.
Would last for upto 10 seconds at worst.
Well I sure hope someone throws a shower for you..keep us posted.

TTCBean- love the bump! I would hope someone would throw you a baby shower! Everyone should have one in my opinion!! And yay for v-day! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going. Well at least it seems fast to me lol, maybe not so much to you.

Smooch- glad to hear that all is well with Adelyn! Always nice to put yourself at ease.

I tested before my yeast infection and it was bfn. I was thinking to buy a dollar store one this weekend just cause I had such a strange AF but I am sure I'm not preggo. Thanks for wishin me luck on the weight loss, I'm going to need it!! Lol

Hey hey girls! How are u both?
Im doing good...Adelyn is doing good as well....she loves to sleep lol wish tht happen at night all the time haha;)
She sleeps fine...but she always..always has a mini fit when her binky falls out of her mouth lol so im constantly getting it lol wanted to show some recent pics of my cupcake.

Attachments

• 2013-01-06_14-09-38_197.jpg
    2013-01-06_14-09-38_197.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-01-11_17-25-26_290.jpg
    2013-01-11_17-25-26_290.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
  • 2013-01-22_22-05-13_755-1.jpg
    2013-01-22_22-05-13_755-1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2
Thank u:) she is so fun. Yep I bet a growth spurt is happening lol I don't miss the heart burn yikes!

Hi Girls, here is my nursery so far. I need to find an area rug still, and the items on the ledge are just place holders. I'd like to find a small bookshelf, but it's proving a bit difficult (the only open space that's left is underneath the window, but there is a vent and I don't want to block it lol). I'd also like to find a small little table to go somehow near my glider (so I can set a drink or a book or something).

Now that the nursery is done I should actually focus on baby items LOL... I have like 2 outfits. I need to go clothes shopping :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Bryanna666/photo_zps8527ac6f.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Bryanna666/photo-1-2_zpsf948e0d2.jpg

Love it! Nursery looks awesome! :)
Wall color looks great too. Nice work.
Definitely start on baby items especially bibs n diapers. Lol

Thanks Smooch! :)
Totally forgot about bibs LOL... omg I am so bad at baby items. Anything else you'd recommend as essential?

ETA: Just purchased a 10 pack of baby bibs on Amazon, haha had to do it before I forgot!

If your getting a bassinet..be sure to have a few sheets for it. So if one is dirty from an accident u have back ups... least 4 id say.
If ur using pacifiers...have plenty lol I have 5.. they fall on the floor..or a dog licks them.when u set one down lol...this way when some are being sterilized u have spares lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->