TTC buddy?!

Well my nurse just called about the blood they took today. My estrogen was low so the clomid did nothing for me :nope: SO my doc decided to cancel this cycle because she feels our chances aren't that great and does not want us to waste money. So I will call my nurse when my period starts and go in for day 3 blood and u/s and then I will be starting injections. I can't remember what its called but I took it before when I donated eggs to my sister so I know my body reacted to them :thumbup: I will let you know what it is once they deliver it to me. She just called it in today. I am bummed but happy that we have a great doctor who doesn't just care about money, because she could've easily just said yeah come in and we'll try knowing it probably wouldn't have worked. I feel more confident in the injections and we were going to go that route next time if this IUI didn't work anyways. My nurse said my insurance covers the injections so I'll just have to pay a copay!:happydance: Also its a shorter cycle, I will do injections 6 to 8 days and then the b2b IUI's on day 10 and 11 probably. I'm getting me a massage tomorrow to help destress...what an emotional rollercoaster this TTC deal is!

Aw sorry about tht AMN but it is refreshing to hear a doctor tht isnt wasting ur time or money.
It will all work out:) sooner rather than later;)

TTCBean sorry your still dealing with tht:( and i hearbyanon the vivid dream...during my last 2ww i had such a vivid dream when i woke i thought it was true tht i had a pos. HPT took me a sec and remembered...not fun.

Thanks for the support girls! We're still going to try naturally this cycle. I'm PRAYING my cycle isn't forever long unless it results in a BFP! I got lucky and AF actually came for Feb AND Mar so hopefully it stays regular. TTCBean what CD are you now? My RE tells me if I get to 35 to call and they will give me something to start AF if I am not preggo. When is your next RE appt? I forgot:dohh: I hate when you have those pregnancy dreams, I've had them where DH kept kissing and talking to my preggo belly and it seemed so real and then I woke up and realized it was just a dream :cry: As for Facebook sometimes I hate to log on because you know someone will be announcing their pregnancy or talking about their pregnancy and I just wanna scream!

Smooch hows your cycle going?

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful weekend. I'm not getting my massage today, our family will be over for a cookout even though its FREEEEEEZING! Wth happened to the 75 degree weather!:brat:

I didn't have any AF cramping yesterday, or today yet. I guess she's not on her way and was only teasing me. :( CD47 today. I feel so down! It's like it's never going to happen. My FS appointment is on the 20th... only 19 days to go... can't wait. I really do hope this doctor isn't an arse and actually HELPS me, I am sick of wasting my time and getting the run around and no answers.

Just looked up the doctor. It's an older man (55 apparently), with 30 years of experience. I hope he's able to give me the miracle I've been yearning for. I've never had a male doctor, so I'm a bit nervous. Good thing the female FS did my examination last time, lol! She said when she refers patients to him "he gets them pregnant right away and sends them back to me to take care of them!" so I am hopeful, maybe...

I'm keepin my fingers crossed for you TTCBean!! I know how it feels to be in those long cycles:wacko: My longest was 61 days and I was going insane!

Thanks! My last cycle was 61 days, so hoping it's not that long!

I'm having a serious case of the Mondays, thankfully I get off work at 3 today :happydance: Hopefully my day gets better! How are you ladies today? Anyone get any awful April fools pranks on them? Luckily I did not. My news feed on facebook was plastered with "I'm pregnant" statuses, all of which were jokes. One even took a blue sharpie to a blue dye test lol, so many people congratulated her, haha. I was like I'm not even going to joke about being pregnant, a lot of people know we are trying lol. Anyways have a good day ladies :flower:

I'm having a serious case of the Mondays and empty nest syndrome, lol. Today I just feel so down! Keep looking at my German Shepherds breeders website at the puppies... Thankfully no April Fool's jokes on me directly, though people on Facebook kept saying they are pregnant! Not something to joke about... seems really mean! Hopefully the rest of the week I feel better.

I stopped talking Vitex for two days, then just read someone swearing by it, so had hope again, so took a dose an hour ago... UGH I have the most horrible cramps of my life!!!

:hugs: I've been feeling a little down as well. Especially since one of the girls at work was talking to her client and was like "I swear EVERYONE is pregnant!" I'm like um NO NOT EVERYONE!!! :cry: I'm so anxious for that :bfp:! What does the Vitex do? Is that to help start AF? Sorry about the cramps, that sucks :hugs: I woke up feeling slightly nauseous this morning, I think its the Metformin. I feel a little better now though. I up my dose this week to 2 pills which is 1700mg. They told me the first week only 1 pill, the next 2 then I think I take the full 2550mg (3 pills) next week. Hope it doesn't make me feel sick all the time.

Vitex is supposed to regulate menstrual cycles. I keep reading success stories of women getting pregnant on their first cycle of using Vitex with irregular periods. Not happening for me!

I started thinking this morning... maybe I am not ovulating due to low BMI? I weighed in this morning at 113 lbs, BMI 18.8... so not underweight but close to. I was 109-110 lbs for most of TTC, so putting me at underweight category. I have started eating about 2,000 calories a day and not working out every day (only about 3x week). I am going to try to get to 115. I sure hope my low weight didn't do this to me. :'( I'll ask my doctor when I see him.

Countdown to Pregnancy gave me a coverline this morning, but I don't understand it since it doesn't detect ovulation. I wish I was a genius with BBT charts, lol!

Got a couple of books in the mail today, "What to Expect Before You're Expecting" by Heidi Murkoff and "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler. Very interesting and full of so much information... totally recommend to you girls!

I have the "What to Expect Before Your Expecting", all about TTC. I'll have to look into "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". As for weight, it can definitely mess with the workings of your body. I hope yours isn't the problem. I was concerned about that as well...I need to lose weight though! Anyways, I set up delivery for my Follistim injections for tomorrow! I was so happy cause all I had was my copay to pay, it was the same price as the Clomid :happydance: Wasn't expecting that! So that was a nice surprise! So thankful we have good insurance! Well I'm off to bed, its early but I've had an awful headache ALL day!

Btw, don't worry, I don't always understand charting either!

Hey TTCBean i get ya on the charting lol
I have the what to expect book...both of them:) but i dont have any fertility ones...maybe i should lol

Get good sleep AMN!
Nothing to report on my end...been pretty un eventful lol

Hey girls! How are you today? I just got a pos opt :happydance: Hopefully I O this time and not so late in my cycle like last time! Anyways I've have a good day off. My sister just got back with FL so she came to my parents house with my nephew, he's so damn cute! He'll be 5 months old this month. Before they came over, my parents and I went looking at some baby stuff because they didn't have stuff for him over their house, ugh I could baby shop all day!

Hey..I'm at work..LAME! Lol
I love the baby stores...so nice to go there when I have a baby shower or buying something
for my lil 1yo niece:) other wise I feel like a baby creeper since I'm not preggo hahaha

Haha me too! I feel like I don't belong lol. Soon enough we'll be shopping for our own Smooch!! Well I figured I'd take a pic of my beautiful pos opt :thumbup: I love seeing 2 dark lines even if its an opt :blush:

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/anavarre21/20120404201633.jpg

That's an awesome positive OPK!!! Never seen one so dark! Good luck, I sure hope this is your lucky cycle!:)

Here is this mornings opt! Even darker! Love when that test line is THAT dark!
This morning I had some pretty sharp O pains on my left side :thumbup: And don't worry we've been :sex: Lol...have a great day ladies! I'm stuck at work, on Opening Day! Boooo! I love my Tigers! Lol

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/anavarre21/20120405082548.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"