TTC buddy?!

Think ill be more chillaxed this time around...not going to pressure myself...and try not to get hopes up too much...cuz i also feel jinxed AMN... lol
And hoping tht dream of ur moms is true!!!! :)

TTCBean..so hoping your cycle ends with tht bfp!! No 60 day cycle!;)

AHH its Monday...IUI is only 4 days away! DH keeps telling me "positive thinking babe!" Lol, he's so cute. I'm so excited to have a 3 day weekend! All I had was Sunday off this past weekend. DH and I are going to the Red Wings game Friday night (sitting 9th row from the goal!) So at least after the IUI Friday morning I'll have something to take my mind off things. We love our Detroit Red Wings and Tigers! I even have 2 Tiger onsies at home :blush: TTCBean hope you get an unexpected :bfp:! Smooch, I always tell myself not to get my hopes up but I always do. So if this IUI is unsuccessful I'll have a day of crying about it but like I told DH, we'll just have to do it again :thumbup:

Ugh me either!! DH is already scared of how much I'll spend on the baby cause I LOVE baby shopping! I'm getting more nervous and anxious about the IUI. I'm so worried that we'll go in Friday morning and my follicles won't be big enough and then I'm gonna have to take more days off work next week and I'm trying to get away with not telling my boss about it :dohh: Guess we'll see! I need to stop thinking too much lol. I'm on the computer all the time looking up anything IUI. DH thinks I'm crazy :haha: Praying all goes as planned! Hope you girls are having a good day!!

Only 2 days! My OPT this morning is definitely much darker than yesterday! That's a good sign that my follicles are getting bigger!! Hope tonight's OPT will be about the same and tomorrow's will be even darker! I'm getting really excited! Getting a ton of positive vibes from family. I'm debating to test at all during the 2WW, DH thinks I should wait for the blood test...hmm what do you ladies think? I think I'll be to scared to test cause I've seen far too many BFNs!

So exciting:)
If u can hold off on testing i would wait...on one hand its soooo hard to wait...on the other sucks seeing a bfn:( i am hoping u wont have to see another bfn in any way shape or form...:dust: your way:)

Awe sorry TTCBean...well then i hope she just shows and gets it over with...new cycle with new
Thins to introduce to then cycle will def.increase chances:)

Yeah I think I'm going to wait and just see what my beta is. Its going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life! TTCBean I hope she shows so you can move on and start fresh! Hope the soy works for you! FXed!

I've been very proud of myself, I've been changing the way I eat and I've been working out. I've never been more motivated in my life to be healthy, after all it won't be just about me anymore once I am preggo! And when I am pregnant I'm hoping to walk as much as possible and continue healthy eating! I know I have a great chance of becoming a gestational diabetic. Since taking the metformin, I've had some nauseous moments, some diarrhea and find strangely that I'm full faster. I'm only taking 850mg (1 pill a day) for now and we're gonna see how that goes. If needed will move up to 2 or 3 pills a day. Hope with my diet changes and exercising I can get my insulin under control!

Oh definitely! I had 2 months as a stay at home wife before getting this job and I was like "OK I'm thinking way too much and stressing myself out!" Lol, so I am thankful I have this job to keep me out of my head sometimes! Once we have a baby I'll be a stay at home mommy, I think I'll like that :thumbup:

I would love to be a stay at home mom....would be great:) But i dont believe tht will happen lol

Yeah luckily we should be able to swing it with DH's income. Plus all our family works day shift jobs so I would have no one to babysit during the day and I'm not gonna work just so I can hand my check over to someone else to spend time with my kid (I don't make a whole lot at my current job anyways). BUT of course not everyone can do that, I'm very blessed that DH has a good job. If anything I may work like 3 days a week for a few hours once DH is off work and the baby is about 6 months old, cause I actually do like my job for the most part.

Ok ladies tomorrow is the big day! Hope a few of my follicles are a nice size!! I could not sleep at all last night! I had some serious hot flashes! Hoping today I can relax, I'm at work now, thankfully my job isn't really stressful at all. I wish my boss had time to fit me in for a massage (I work at a spa) but I'm working all day :dohh: Maybe I can talk DH into giving me one :haha: I can tell he is getting so excited. He is at work too and was just texting me asking how I want to spell Landon (thats the name we picked if we have a boy). Arabella is our girl name. Then he was like "baby you just need to relax." I said yeah I know but its hard to when your mind won't stop! Anyways hope you ladies have a great day! Btw what are you baby name ideas?

Aw I bet! Hope AF shows soon for you! Your names are so cute! I love Elijah and Ava:thumbup: Our boy will be Landon James (DH is Justin James) and our girl Arabella Marie (I'm Alisha Marie). Thanks for the relaxing vibes! :haha: I'm going to try my hardest to get DH to give me a nice massage, I think he will lol. I will definitely keep you girls updated:flower:

Hey ladies! Amn so excited for u:) and love love the names u picked!!! Thts cool u work at a spa....i have only been to one once lol

TTCBean Elijah is great! Love it and also Emily and Ava...beautiful names:) sorry ur having painful cramps...isnt it odd when we want AF to show so we can begin the next cyclr...tht witch doesnt show lol ugh! Hope ur next cycle comes.

Sadly I work in a spa and have never had a massage! Lol! Eventually I will. Its so nice working here cause I get everything dirt cheap! My hair and nails have never been so spoiled :haha:

Thanks TTCBean :hugs: Unfortunetly I went in today and my follicles weren't quite mature enough yet! :dohh: I had a 12mm and 14mm on my right and a 15mm on my left. So they told me to come back Sunday morning and hopefully they will be ready and we can do the insemination then as well as Monday! I'm kinda bummed but oh well! HOPING they are ready Sunday!! FXed! I have to make up a lil story now of why I am going to have to miss work again Monday :wacko: My boss is a family friend but I don't want her knowing what I'm doing so hopefully she won't be upset about Monday. I'm off to get a pedicure with my mom and relax! Family cookout tomorrow then hopefully Sunday will be the big day! Thanks for your support ladies:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->