Ttc-cd#23 7dpo help!!

hey sorry to hijack your thread ladies, but opk's on ebay in the UK i got 40 for £1.99 - if your a POAS addict like me its nice to have loads if you need the link let me know xx

Hi girls :)

Well I'm in 11 dpo and have woke up with a sore throat. Not sure if that's a symptom? Has anyone heard if it?

Hey Foxy how many dpo are you?

:thumbup: Yes, i have heard of that! I'm 11 dpo also. I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and the day befor (9&10 dpo). Today, its still somewhat sore but not to where its noticeable anymore. Also, my CM is dry now..and I'm getting mild cramps every now and then that only last maybe a min. My boobs arent sore, and I dont get morning sickness.. :nope:
I'm wondering if I'm "tricking" myself into thinking I'm pregnant. *sigh*

Tested again this morning and STILL :bfn:

Hey :)

My cm is also dry and no sore bbs either. But I have like a heavy sort of feeling down there and I kinda remember having that feeling with my last pregnancy.

I think I might just be wishing myself pregnant too but I really hope I am. I hope you are also. I'm not testing for another 3 days. I know the wait is going to be hard its all I can think about. I have to stop myself from running to the bathroom to test all throughout the day. :(

hey sorry to hijack your thread ladies, but opk's on ebay in the UK i got 40 for £1.99 - if your a POAS addict like me its nice to have loads if you need the link let me know xx

I'm in Australia I don't think you can buy them here that cheap. I'm hopeful that I won't need to buy them :)

Hi girls :)

Well I'm in 11 dpo and have woke up with a sore throat. Not sure if that's a symptom? Has anyone heard if it?

Hey Foxy how many dpo are you?

:thumbup: Yes, i have heard of that! I'm 11 dpo also. I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and the day befor (9&10 dpo). Today, its still somewhat sore but not to where its noticeable anymore. Also, my CM is dry now..and I'm getting mild cramps every now and then that only last maybe a min. My boobs arent sore, and I dont get morning sickness.. :nope:
I'm wondering if I'm "tricking" myself into thinking I'm pregnant. *sigh*

Tested again this morning and STILL :bfn:

Hey :)

My cm is also dry and no sore bbs either. But I have like a heavy sort of feeling down there and I kinda remember having that feeling with my last pregnancy.

I think I might just be wishing myself pregnant too but I really hope I am. I hope you are also. I'm not testing for another 3 days. I know the wait is going to be hard its all I can think about. I have to stop myself from running to the bathroom to test all throughout the day. :(

LOL! Thats why I dont buy the test until the day Im gonna test. Its to tempting :happydance: I'm not gonna be testing for another 7-10 days. But let me know how yours goes!! ****Baby dust to you****

LETS PRAY FOR THAT :bfp:

Awww hun I'm sorry. Baby Dust for next month.

i'm testing tomorrow. i think i'll get the same result as you :S

UGH i wish one of you ladies was here.

took my test this am. I SEE TWO LINES. They're Both Pink, one is SUPER faint. hubby doesn't see it at all. One of my youtube subscribers sees it (maybe?) in my video. Everyone says Digtals don't detect as early as PoaS FRERs. SO I'll have to wait :S

took my test this am. I SEE TWO LINES. They're Both Pink, one is SUPER faint. hubby doesn't see it at all. One of my youtube subscribers sees it (maybe?) in my video. Everyone says Digtals don't detect as early as PoaS FRERs. SO I'll have to wait :S

OMG!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MissPhantomMystique?feature=mhum

https://www.youtube.com/user/MissPhantomMystique?feature=mhum
Yayy!!!! I'm so happy for you! LOL I'm thinkin bout doin so TTC vlogs.
add me on skype so we can chat!
Skype name BrandieHoward arlington, tx

you should! everyone is SO supportive. I was really surprised. And it's a great way to keep yourself busy. The first vlog is the hardest after that, it's cake :)

and i'll tell my subscribers to go watch you :p

Friend me on youtube when u post ur first video

you should! everyone is SO supportive. I was really surprised. And it's a great way to keep yourself busy. The first vlog is the hardest after that, it's cake :)

and i'll tell my subscribers to go watch you :p

Friend me on youtube when u post ur first video

I've been thinking about doin it for a while now but I'm kinda camera shy ..haha :)

That's totally SUPER! Congratulations... wishing you all the very best... x:happydance:

That's totally SUPER! Congratulations... wishing you all the very best... x:happydance:

Hey Ladies, add me on skype!! BrandieHoward arlington, tx

Hi guys,
12 dpo and i still haven't tested.... it's so hard...
I really feel like af is on the way, i have a really bad headache, which is something i usually get just before they arrive. :( i'm still not testing until 14 dpo, i'm so praying that she doesn't show up...

Hey Ladies, add me on skype!! BrandieHoward arlington, tx

I don't use skype, not even really sure what it is...:dohh:

Hi guys,
12 dpo and i still haven't tested.... it's so hard...
I really feel like af is on the way, i have a really bad headache, which is something i usually get just before they arrive. :( i'm still not testing until 14 dpo, i'm so praying that she doesn't show up...

Hey Peta, in my limites experience. just cause she feels like, it doesn't mean she coming. i got my bfp yesterday at 10dpo and i still feel like she's gonna pop her head in. got the whole pms, bb tenderness and even mild cramping. I KNEW that it was gonna be a bfn..but....

don't let it get you down. I'll be hoping for your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->