TTC Chitchat, advice and Rants!

AWWWWW thats so sweet of him!!! I have one of those pillows and its WONDERFUL!!! Pretty sure I couldn't sleep without it! I'm doing well today!!! knock on wood I haven't gotten sick in like 5 days!!! I've still felt sick at time but haven't actually gotten sick...I'm hoping this sickness feeling is almost over!!! YAY! When I don't feel sick I LOVE being pregnant...but when I feel sick I don't enjoy it quite so much. Did I tell you that my hubby felt him kick for the first time the other night?!?!?! It was SO EXCITING! Hes getting much stronger and much more active these days!!!

Awe that's amazing. My husband felt mia last weekend. It's such a magically moment. DIDO bet your so excited to meet your little dude. What does your step daughter think about having a little brother? aweee I feel you because I'd hate to be feeling sick. Surely it should of died down by now!! Bless you xxxx

Yeah its pretty cool to feel him getting stronger and stronger!!! My stepdaughter is SO EXCITED to be a big sister!!! She wanted a little sister but says she will love her little brother just as much! Yeah I think the sickness is SLOWLY going away so that I can start to enjoy this more:) YAY!!! How are you feeling? You done working now?!?!?!

Yeah I've been finished work for 3 weeks now. Enjoying my relaxing time but found it so hard to settle into it at first as I like to be busy. Lol.

Sooo happy she is over the moon with excitement. I bet she'll want to be at your house loads when he arrives. Has her mother been a bitch again?xxx

I'm glad you are enjoying your time off. Make sure you relax a lot...as you may not get to relax again for another 18+ years...lol. And feel free to relax some for me!!! I feel like I don't even have enough time to get things done let alone put my feet up:(

Shes gonna be such a good sister I can't wait to see her and Evan together! Yes her mom is still being a pain in the butt. In fact we are talking to a lawyer to see if we can get custody and what it would take. I don't think its going to happen because I believe you have to prove the mother unfit in 3 ways. Well I can tell you a million ways she is unfit but I'm not sure they would be good enough for the judge to see. I wish we just had to prove that she would be in a better home with us because if that was the case I could do that easy. Oh well now its a waiting game to see what the lawyer says.

Oh god. I feel so bad for your step daughter who probably has her mother constantly asking about you and your husband trying to find out stuff so she can just have her nasty ways. I hope she doesn't bitch about you to her daughter. Aweee I bet your so exvited to see her with Evan. It will be so lovely and he'll be here in time for Christmas too :) I'm really excited about Christmas this year. Hehe.

Awwwe ok I'll rest for you too :)

How's work ? X

UGH. I hate when I type up a whole responce and then I got timed out and its all deleted...UGH. Anyhow...Yeah I feel sorry for her too. But I just remind myself it could always be worse. At least she has a roof over her head and food on the table and and bed to sleep in and she isn't getting beat...so all in all I try to be thankful. But her mom is always telling her that I'm not her mom and I never will be and she can't do or say anything to me on mothers day because I'm nothing to her...just dumb stuff. I just wish she realized that this upsets her own daughter more than it does me...oh well.

I can't wait to see her and Evan together. They will be so cute:) I'll be lucky if I ever get to hold him when shes around...thats her little brother:)

Yes please do rest for me...I could use it!!! Work is alright...could be better but could also be worse. Lately I haven't been busy so I'm enjoying that while it lasts!!!

Hey! Sorry it's been so long since I've been in touch, I've been very busy out with my mum and making the most of the sunshine we've been having :)

How are you? Everything going well?? Xxx

Thats ok...things have been crazy here as well. I'm glad all is well!! Sounds like you've been relaxing a bit!?!?!? Thats good:) Hows baby Q doing?

All is well here.

Haha yeah I really have! I'm getting into the swing of this relaxing n no working now! It was my hubby's birthday just gone and we had a lovely weekend doing things and seeing friends so it's been hectic too. I'm great thank you and baby Q is too :) how big is the bump? I've got a good size bump on me now hehe xxxxx

YAY I'm glad to hear all is well! I'm a little envious...wishing I could relax more! My hubbys birthday is this Wednesday!!! We arn't doing anything special. I feel bad because its the big 30!!! but we are trying to save money so I got him a car and I'm going to make him a real nice dinner! I was trying to plan him a suprise birthday party but he ruined it...UGH. Oh well. Anyhow I think my bump is HUGE:( Maybe its just me because others say otherwise...but they may just be trying to be nice...lol.

Hi everyone me and my hubby are ttc I am 5 days late and 18 dpo and still getting a bfn when I test.... not sure what to do I am having some feeling that I am but maybe its just my mind playing games with me :(

Living the life Sorry for the delay, did you ever get your BFP?!?!?!

Mrs Q where have you been? Haven't heard from you in forever. Hope all is well!

Hey! Sorry, I know it's been so long :( how are you? X

Why the sad face? You doing ok? All is well here. Just been real tired and still getting sick from time to time...but its all worth it:)

Sad face because I feel bad it's been ages!! Glad you are ok. Shame about the sickness sugar :( that's crappy. I've been really well thank you babe, just back ache kicking in now but all good. 13 weeks to go WHOOOP OOOO. You n hubby ok?

Maybe we should message elsewhere or privately now we're 6 month pregnant and in the TTC forum because this post will keep coming up at the top in the forum page.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->