TTC Chitchat, advice and Rants!

Thanks!!! I'm so excited:happydance: Can you see the pic?!?!?! Not sure if you can make it out but he has his mouth open. You can see his little hands and a leg too!!! I'm SO IN LOVE!!!

Attachments

• scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1
Sweeeet little dude! So cute. I can see his little Face :) eeeeek so You can now decide on a name x

HAHAHA yeah we are still working on it!!! So someone brought to my attention how much my son and I look alike...thought it was too funny not to share:)

Attachments

• sidebyside.jpg
    sidebyside.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1
Haha!!! Love it!! Your really pretty, hope your little dude takes in your looks :) great photo! X

Thanks I thought it was kinda funny!!! You are too sweet:) All those kind words are gonna make me blush!!! Coming from a model thats quite a compliment! Isn't your appt thursday!?!??! You find out the gender?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Yes on thursday afternoon :) eeeeeek 3 more sleeps. Have you bought any clothes for your little boy? X

YES!!! This weekend we spent $40 and got him enough clothes to last the first 6 months of his life!!! Some lady was selling them...three HUGE trashbags full!!! And most of them looked brand new...SO EXCITING!!! And I can't wait...I think I'm feeling a girl!!! My son also has a name now!!! Evan Milo!!!

Aweeeee LOVE IT! Evan Milo :) lovely.

Wow!!!! $40 for 3 bags full. That's ace. I have a bad habit of wanting everything new lol. I've spent a fortune so far on all my baby stuff ... Oooops! Lol. I think as soon as I know sex a lot of friends will offer me clothes.

I've had equal guesses for boy and girl. So who knows!!! Eeeek. I shall let you know Thursday!! I have no preference :)

Xxxx

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you gone yet?!?!?! I can't wait to hear!!! I think its a girl!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...so excited!!!

It's a girl!!!!!!!! I'm so so happy. I'm so in love with her already. Eeek can't wait to meet our little Princess. We've named her Mia :) xxxx

Mia...I LOVE IT!!! YAY I'm so excited for you!!! I wanna see pics:)

Yes! I will have to use the laptop to load pics as don't know how to on my phone :) Will do it as soon as I can! I'm so happy ;) xxx

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Baby Mia...how sweet. Does she have a middle name?!?!

No, neither of us have middle names so thought we'd keep it the same way :) I've attached my scan pics for you to see! X

Attachments

• photo(65).jpg
    photo(65).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
  • photo(79).jpg
    photo(79).jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • photo(81).jpg
    photo(81).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you!! I just can't wait to meet her. Crazy thinking I have over 19 weeks to go!

How are you? X

But you are over halfway done!!! I was feeling pretty good but now I'm getting a headache so thats stinky:( How bout yourself?

I'm feeling really good thanks sweetie. My husband has been treating me to presents every now n then since I became pregnant, I guess to make me feel good hehe, and my latest one is a pregnancy pillow! I love it. I can finally get comfy at night :) how are you sleeping?

Sorry to hear you have a headache :(

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"