TTC Chitchat, advice and Rants!

Yeah I'm right there with you!!! I'm a worrier too so trust me I understand!

Here's a picture of my bump so far! 17 Weeks and 1 Day!

Attachments

• photo(80).jpg
    photo(80).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
Oh my goodness you are so tiny!!! That baby must be growing vertical:) Very cute:) I popped at 13 weeks but haven't gotten too much bigger...however I'm not sure I should show you mine as it's WAY bigger than that! Have you gained any weight? (if you don't mind me asking). I haven't gained any in almost 2 weeks now. Part of me is really happy about it an then part of me is worried...lol. See I worry no matter what:)

Dont be silly, show off your bump! Show me yours! I think everyone is different. I'm still working because I'm not showing a great deal. I was planning on taking early maternity at end of may but now I'm working till end of June :) I've gained 8 pounds. So just over half a stone :) I wouldn't worry about your weight gain as your body will gain weight as your needing it. X

Only 8 lbs and you hardly have a bump! I've gained 7lbs. So i'm in the "healthy" range...but my bump is way bigger than that. I have a pic on my phone but I'm not sure how to put it on here...Let me email it to myself and then see if I can figure this out...lol.

Not the best pic...its from last week so I was a few days shy of 19 weeks here.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3
Its so big though. Yours is so tiny and cute! I can't believe you are still working!!! I guess thats good if you chose to:) I hope you are enjoying it!!!

Your bump is gorgeous! Your nearly 20 weeks arent you? I hope i get More noticeable bump soon :) yeah it's ok, I don't mind working as its all extra money I guess. I'm really tired lately though and I think I need to start taking things easy. I struggle to do nothing though. Every other day I super clean! Lol I'm a clean freak so I always find housework even to everyone else my house is spotless. I have 2 small dogs to so they get a lot of attention. I guess I'll have to learn how to relax more.

How's work been? Xxx

Yes I will be 20 weeks on Friday!!! Halfway through!!! YAY! Just ready to start feelin better. I've been so sick lately and moody too:( Oh well its worth it:) You can come to my house and clean! All I wanna do is lay around and do nothing. I'm always so tired! How do you think your dogs will do with the baby? We have two dogs too...they are medium size both around 55lbs each. I think they will be good with the baby...at least I hope they will be! I think they will be very protective though...I can't wait it will be so cute to see how they interact with my little one!

Work sucks! I'm so over it. They keep giving me more and more work to do and I keep having less and less desire to do it...lol. Not a good combo!

Exciting for you! So your exactly 15 days ahead of me then as I'll be 18 weeks this Thursday. It's getting super close now to your scan isn't it! 27th and you'll know if your having a boy or girl. So exciting.

Awww I'm the same, I can't wait to see my doggies interacting with the baby and my chihuahua will be really protective. He's so sweet though and really great with kids. My other is a pompap but she's shy and will run away if things are too chaotic lol. Cute.

:-( well just think to your self you'll be on maternity leave soon and getting ready to welcome your little one, then work will be a distant memory :) xxx

If you turn 18 weeks on Thursday than you are only 13 days behind me!!! YAY!!! Yes my appt is the 27th:) CANT WAIT!!! You are the 5th...right?

My one dog is a Rottweiler hound mix and he LOVES kids. But he always wants to be up in their face. Its like he gets so excited because its someone his size (well a new baby would be a lot smaller...lol) but its almost like he can't get enough of them. I worry he will always be in the baby's face...but I think he will learn whats ok and whats not. My other baby is an American Staffordshire Terrier and she is good with kids but shes more protective so I can see her running to me every time the baby crys...like "mom hurry come fast!!!" lol. It will be fun to see if we are right about how they deal with it:)

I'll be working right up until I'm due (or at least thats the plan) so I still have another 4.5 months. Thats ok it seems like just yesterday it was 6 months away...so it will be here before I know it. I just haven't felt good and that makes me have an even worse attitude towards work...I'm so pathetic.

Morning ! it's such a beautiful day here today :) I'm in a great mood. Working later though, think this will be my last week at work as my bump is growing now hehe. How are you? Your scan this Wednesday?? So excited for you. I'm predicting you a Boy! No reason, just a feeling I've got!! X

Good morning:) Its beautiful here today too!!! Its been so hot lately and today is PERFECT!!! I'm glad you are in sugh a great mood!!! Thats awesome! I'm in a good mood...but it would be a great mood if I was home and not here at work. How exciting that its your last week...and exciting that your bump is growing!!! I'm doing well. Still sick of always feeling sick...but its worth it!!! Yes my scan is Wednesday!!! Only like 55.5 hours left...but whos counting?!?!?! I hope you are right that its a boy!!! However I'm honestly to the point that the thought of a little girl excites me just as much as a little boy...I just wanna know which one it is!!! AHHHHH SO EXCITED!!! I'm feeling a girl for you!!! Same as you though...I don't know why...just a feeling. Can't wait to see if we are both right!!!

Haha! Eeek.....exciting!!!!! I can't wait to find out now. I don't think in all my life I've ever been this excited!! Well maybe my wedding comes close :)

I wonder if our predictions are right! I've been thinking boy since the beginning but just recently I think it's a girl.

Make sure you write to me tomorrow and let me know the outcome!!!

Xxxxx

I've been asking people what they thing and I've literally gotten about 50-50 for boy v.s. girl. I'm gonna be over the moon either way I just want to know!!! I can't believe its only 29 hours away!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I agree...SO EXCITING:)

Eeeeeeeek!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! What time is it where you are, do you know the time difference? I'm on GMT London x

Well my appt isn't till 4pm...so that would be 9pm your time! Man I feel so sick right now:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->