TTC Chitchat, advice and Rants!

Good I'm glad to year you are ok! Things here are good. I'm a little confused though. I've now gotten a +opk 3 days in a row how does that happen? Anyhow...not much new here. I haven't tried horlick but someone sugested it to me. When I looked it up I found more info on it helping you sleep than anything...so I'm not sure. But the woman that told me is now expecting...so she may know a thing or two about hot to get a BFP:) How long have you been off the pill? I know when I came off my period isn't nearly as regular but I still bleed the same amount from month to month. Well that sounded gross and left a not so pretty visual so I'll let you go now:) Have a GREAT day!!!

I have no idea how those OPK work so I can't really advice you. Unless you have a lot of hormones that it's picking up? Horlick is a drink that's meant to help you sleep but who knows it could very well help the process. Hehe.

I've been off the pill since November. I had 2 normal period, 3 day flow medium to light but the third period I just had was late and 5 days of on and off spotting, hardly anything. I've been worrying about it but I've made myself calm and trying not to worry. I'm going to see how next months AF turns out. Also I'm moving house in 4 weeks so I hope the stress won't effect baby making possibilities lol.

So your ovulating, your 90% there then just to get those swimmers into your egg :) I really hope you get your BFP this month. I feel really good about march, I feel it will be a lucky month :) x

Yeah Last month was the first time I used the OPK and I got a + 2 days in a row. I hear thats possiable...but then I tested again just to see and I got another +. Maybe I'm handycap and can't read them but I'm pretty sure thats not the issue. The test line was def. darker than the control all 3 times...oh well guess more BD for me!!! So my hubby would kill me if he knew i "aired our dirty laundry" lol...but last night he couldn't cum:( We bd'ed tues and had no problems but last night he just couldn't finish:( Hes an a med for anxiety and since he has been on that he can't usually cum every day. I know theres still a good chance...especially because tonight should be fine...but it makes me a little sad.
Yeah stress can affect your cycle so try to stay calm! A lot of stress is positive too...so it doesn't have to be something negative to effect your stress level. Just be as prepaired as you can...start packing and getting ready early so you can be calmer when it comes close to the move date!

Awww thanks sweetie. Yeah I'm going to make a start after the weekend. I know I have 4 weeks but like you say it avoids being rushed or stressed etc. Well on here nobody is judging or knows your hubby so it's ok to talk about it. Has he told his doctor about how the med affect his ejaculation occasionally? As long as he's still cumming most of the time it shouldnt taint any baby making chances you'll just have to do a few extra BD's to make sure. I have a the opposite problem lol my hubby has started to ejaculate quite quickly, he never did before and it started about 6 months ago. I told him the more he thinks abd worries about it the worse he makes it. I'm not bothered as we do plenty of other things so I can climax etc but this gets him down and then it puts him off sex. So I have a task getting him to do it! I'm very supportive to him but it's nice just to rant in here!! Lol

Its stressful when we know we are getting close to ovulating and need our guys to jump on us lol I bet you sometimes worry his ejaculation problems might happen on the nights you don't want them too !

Xxx

Yeah I think the mind is a powerful thing. Last night he had troubles again. I think it was all the pressure from not accomplishing the "task" the night before. But he was getting very frustrated. I finally stopped him and told him to relax and enjoy himself. Stop thinking and stressing and just have fun. I think he took my advice because it wasn't long after that we hit the jackpot:) lol. So you hubby doesn't wanna do it because he cums too fast? That just means that you do such a good job of turning him on then:) I know my secrets are safe here...but sometimes I still feel bad when they are about him. But there is a good group of ladies here!

I'm glad you are getting started on packing this weekend! The last think you need is additional stress. Just start with things you know you won't need for the next month or more. I know lots of stuff you'll need but if you look around there is plenty that you can live without for awhile:) Good luck!!! Have a great weekend babe!

Hahaha....yeah I suppose I must! It's not a problem for me, it just upsets me when he gets mad at himself sometimes. Men hey. Awww that's good then, your right the mind is a powerful thing and it can affect things. Your secrets are safe. And it's good to talk about these things as it helps us cope! Do you have your step daughter this weekend? Hope you have a lovely weekend too hunni. I'm here if ya need to chat at all :)

Xxxx

You are so sweet! I enjoy chatting with each other:) It does help to talk to others and to know its not smooth sailing for everyone. Not that I don't wish it was smooth sailing for you (and me) but it builds character:) I always say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger! No we don't have my stepdaughter this weekend:( And we have her next weekend but I'm going out of town for a wedding so I won't get to see her. Makes me sad to miss a chance to spend time with her but it will be a good bonding experience for her and her daddy! I hope you have a GREAT weekend too! You gonna do something fun to go with the packing this weekend?

Oh yeah I remember you saying you have her every other weekend. Shame you miss her company next weekend but like you say it will be lovely for daddy and daughter time. And u think it wound be good for you to get away, have some distraction from baby making. Have you got yourself a lovely new outfit? I plan on packing a few bits and pieces this weekend but leaving the clothes until a week before the move. I'm really excited about the new house and hoping it will also distract my mind a little from the fretting of baby making and getting that AF lol. Your right about what's doesn't break you makes you stronger but I think you don't truely appreciate that saying until you finally get there or reached the other side! Lol. I'm telling you march is going to be a good month for us.

When is your AF due? I think mine should be around 16 march.

Xxx

Well my average cycle is 37 days but it ranges from 33 to 39. If its 37 days af will come march 11th. I have gotten a +opk 4 days in a row so I'm a bit confused:( yes it will be nice to get away for a bit...though only 3 days:( I didn't get a new outfit but I have this beautiful dress that I've only worn twice that I'm gonna wear so that's exciting! I'm glad you think march will be a good month! That makes me happy!!! I'm excited that you are so happy to move...sometime the stress can be overwhelming but it wounds like you are staying nice and calm!!! Yay:)

Hehe ...yeah I'm feeling positive about the move :) but that might change Lol. 4 days ?! I thought it was meant to be 2 :-S I'm confused too. Maybe you released 2 eggs a few days apart So that why there's the hormones. It's possible. I really have no idea how those kits work. Maybe start a thread on here and ask the other girls that use them :) oooo lovely I bet your looking forward to wearing that dress and getting dolled up! A girl loves to get dressed up now n then. Well im sending you double amounts of baby dust hopefully that AF won't arrive.

Xxxx

Hahaha I just told my hubby what you said about twins. He said I'm gettin my balls chopped if we have twins. He said that would be double trouble...hahaha. No you are getting me all excited:) someone else told me that my egg is havin troubles dropping so that why the prolonged surge...I like your answer better. I am excited about getting all dolled up but I'm the photographer too so it will be double the fun!!!

I love being in charge of the camera. I love taking pictures of people. Well you will have fun I know and your'll be the prettiest dressed photographer :)

Hahaha I think my hubby would be in a state of shock for a few weeks if he thought there are 2 pooping crying babies coming for him lol

Xxxx

Hahaha...you are too sweet:) yeah I use to want twins but that would be double the work and double the expence. I'd definatly welcome them if that is what happens but hubby says we'd be done then!

Lol your man sounds like mine in so many ways. Hope your having lots of baby dancing this weekend. I am! Hehe have a great weekend xxx

I'm havering a nice weekend with lots of bd...hope you are having a great weekend too:)

Hey sweetie! How are you? You looking forward to that wedding this weekend?

I should be ovulating anytime now Eeeeek so I'm getting plenty of baby dancing in hehe.
Xxx

I'm in my tww period:( But yes I am excited for the wedding...Excited to see family and have a mini vacation! Thats good you are working on you bd!!! How are things going with you other than that?

I bet you are. I hope you have a lovely time :) yes I'm really good thanks. I'm feeling happy and positive but I'm trying to act normal if there's such a thing when your TTC lol I'm trying to relax my mind and take the view that if this months not meant to be then I will not be too sad or angry with myself. The past months I've been overloading my head with thoughts and I think in going to go crazy. Lol. Im quite busy this week so good to focus on work and stuff. Ooo your in the 2ww :) time to Let nature takes its course ..... My fingers are crossed for you xxxx

Thanks! I had a pretty rough time last month. I had myself so convinced that I was pregnant that when I wasn't it was devistating. After that I told myself I can't do that. I mean I want it more than ever but I can't will myself to be pregnant...at least I haven't been successful so far with that...lol. I feel much more relaxed now...let's just hope I can manage to stay that way!!!

Your right. That's what I've been doing to willing myself and convincing myself. Well we've got eachother now :) how are you today? Are you in america?

Im a little drained today to be honest, me and the DH had words last night :-( as i was annoyed when he didnt feel like having sex so i tried to put across that its important this week as i should be ovulating! He then told me I'm "always making everything about baby making and that it's not about having sex!" Wtf. I was kinda annoyed at him because in one way it is all about making babies when we are TTC (how can it not be?) but i told him its like that if he thinks of it like that, why can't it just be a good sex session aswell !!! I reassured him that it's about the sex too. I then got angry and said do you not want to have a baby anymore, which he replied of course I do, I really want one! So this got me angry so I said then if you want a baby you got to put more effort into having sex on certain days which i might have to point out if you dont feel like Sex!!!! Rahhhhhhh

The whole thing made me feel a little crappy. I'm starting to wondering if i am making it all about having a baby! This morning he made up with me and we BD :) but its still pissed me off and made me think he thinks I only want a baby with him :(

I needed to off load this, sorry it's on you :( I hope your ok.

Xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->