TTC Chitchat, advice and Rants!

Yeah the month before I became pregnant I had myself convinced that I was pregnant. I was so devistated when I wasn't so I promised myself I wouldn't get my hopes up again. We kept trying but I tried to ignore anything I thought was a symptom because a lot of it was much like AF. Infact I had some spotting around the time I'd expect AF and I thought for sure it was her...but when it went away I tested:) As far as TWW symptoms (that I tried to ignore) The two main ones I had were my boobs hurt REALLY BAD. Not just the nipple but the whole boob. Also I noticed I was chewing a lot of gum. I later realized that was the "metalic" (spelling?) taste that people refer too. I didn't think much of eather one because I didn't want to get my hopes up. I also still had cramping and back pains that felt like AF but wern't. Now I get bouts of nasuea (spelling?) and my acid reflux is bad since I'm going off my meds. I still have the other symptoms I've mentioned...All around I feel kinda crappy but its the BEST CRAPPY feeling EVER!!! This baby is worth every bit of it! I'll keep my fx for you:) I will definatly keep you posted:) Other than my vacation I won't be too busy!!! In fact I enjoy talking about it because only a few people know other than B&B people:) You have to keep my posted too!!! I am rooting you get a BFP so we can go through this wonderful journey together!!! Lots of Baby dust to you:)

Hey sorry about the delayed response. I was typing it then the website cut out last night about 6pm for several hours lol.

How lovely reading your TWW symptoms before getting your BFP. So many women have different symptoms it's amazing how it reacts in each lady. I had a fantastic feeling for you this month. I knew something positive was going to come from march Hehe! I'd love to hear about your symptoms and how you are getting on through the different trimesters. Oh how wonderful would that be? The both of us going through the journey together!! But to be honest, I'm not sure this will happen. I'm not going to get sad if AF arrives this week, I'm just going to look onto next month with the same relaxed approach I took with this month :) I've tried not to symptom spot but it's very difficult when your boobs are heavy and sore to not think 'what it could mean!' Lol. I guess my time will be when it will be. I know that you understand so if I felt down or upset I could chat to you still :) I'm smiling when writing this because of your news. I couldn't have wanted it to happen more for any other person.

We'll have to swop email addys so you can send me a pic of your bundle of joy when he/she arrives!! When do you go on vacation? X x

I know you told me this was my month...you weren't kidding:) I'm glad you have such a positive attitude no matter what happens. Thats SO IMPORTANT! I know its hard...trust me I went through it for awhile but keeping your head up is only going to make it eaiser on you and your body. Expect the worse and hope for the best!!! Yeah its easy to symptom spot but again all that does is get your hopes up if you arnt. I did that one month and promised myself I wouldn't do it again and bam the next month I was pregnant. People say to stop trying...I never did understand that but I did try to stop stressing. I know its hard but your body does need to relax or you will be too tence to accomplish anything. Please know that I'm ALWAYS here for you. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I don't understand or can't relate or won't feel your pain. I just really hope you don't feel that way. I want to be there for you every step of the way both through the good and the bad! Just like you have been for me! You are such a sweetie. Are you on facebook? I leave for vacation on March 30th and come back April 8th. I'm sure I'll still be on B&b on my cell but I don't want to make any promises! Hang in there and keep your head up!!! You are a wonderful person and deserve nothing but the best!!!

Yeah I agree it's very important to take the stress or worry from your mind and body when doing this. I didn't believe it also at first and couldnt understand how to do this! But I feel so much better and happy inside and out this month from taking a more relaxed approach :) so even if this month isnt meant to be my month, I'm going to continue to keep my new attitude to the baby making! Hehe. I think your right, expect your period to arrive like usual but keep the hope. Your so lovely. I knew it would be your month. Our first month of meeting and I sensed that it was going to be your month!

Wow so not long before your vacation. Let me know how your appointment goes on 29th before you head off on your holidays :)

Of course I would talk to you if I'm having a rough time as you can relate and understand me :) I am extremely pleased for you and hope that meeting me on here helped ease your last journey of TTC hehe. I want to hear all about your pregnancy journey from time to time, gives me something to look forward to even more.

X x x x

A relaxed approach will help you so much more!!! I know I'm so excited and ready for my vacation!!! only like 2.5 weeks YAY!!! Plus I'll be about 8 weeks then so I won't have to worry as much! Of course I'll let you know how my appointment goes...though they said they are just doing tests. I won't get an ultra sound till I come back from vacation. And when I do i'll let ya see the pics if ya want!!! (even if it is just a lil blob still...it'll be a cute blob:)) Yes talking to you does and has helped! I enjoy our convos and I think you seem like quite an amazing young lady! I will gladly tell you anything and everything you want to know about my pregnancy journal. In fact today I have discovered if I take a LONG time to eat I don't feel nearly as sick. Plus crackers help!!! Perhaps feeling sick is a good thing because it prevents me from eating too much! My hubby keeps reminding me that the baby needs to eat...lol. I tell him I won't starve myself or my child I just can't eat as much or as fast!

Awwwwwwe he's looking out for you. I bet he was over the moon with excitement. That's one thing I truly can't wait for ... To tell my hubby :) has he become more protective of you? My friend said when she was pregnant she'd feel hungry, get some food then start eating it and struggle to it half and it happened all the time to her. Isn't it wonderful how our bodies change and react differently when pregnant. Oooo I'd love to see a piccie of your scan, how sweet of you. Thanks. Hehe.

Awww thank you for your compliment :) you are so nice. Yup I promise I will stay relaxed and upbeat. And knowing that your proof of patience and relaxed mentality it's even more encouraging for me to just go with it. Well I guess I'll know soon enough as I'm approx 11dpo (approx) at the moment. I think AF is coming !

Well how wonderful to have your vacation in your first trimester so you can relax and take your mind off everyone asking or suspecting lol. Are you keeping it a secret until 12weeks?
Obviously your telling your step daughter and her mum will know.

Xxxxx

Yeah hes pretty excited and being really sweet! I've got me a good man thats for sure!!! Yeah my hubby is worried that the baby isn't getting enough food. He keeps trying to get me to eat more and I tell him it makes me sick...he says "what about the baby" lol. I try to let him know I'm not going to starve myself or my child. I haven't set a date for the scan yet but it will be April 9th at the earliest. I hope your AF isn't coming:( I mean if it does than just try again next month and don't let yourself get down...but I really hope it doesn't come!!! Fxed for you! And Lots of baby dust!!! I have already told some close friends and close family...haven't told everyone yet but I'll probably wait till after 8 weeks. Don't think I can wait till 12...I'm hardly able to keep my mouth shut as it is. Well hope you have a great day! Think positive thoughts:)

Hahaha I bet! I would be the same .... Eager to tell the world :) hehe. Awwwwe your husband sounds like a fantastic man and he is going to be a great dad, I can say that from all the great things you've told me about him. Haha well aslong as you fill up on fruit and veg and no choccies or sweets you should be fine! 9th of April.... Eeek that's not long! I'm so excited for you. You'll have to start baby shopping soon :)

I've had the worst stitch (stabbing pains) on and off in my left side today :-( hopefully ill be ok lol I'm a sulker. Yes I know babe, I shall just look onto next month and be strong.

I'll drop you a message in a few days and let you know how things are my end and I can catch up with you on your journey!

Have a great week x x x

Oh no I'm still around here everyday just didn't wanna keep you everyday chatting. Lol x

you couldn't "keep me" I love to chat with you!!! And besides you need to keep me updated on yourself:) Lots and lots of baby dust to you:)

OMG .... I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Today in the UK is Mothers Day aswell, how wOnderful!!!!!! I was holding out to test just incase I was 'late' so this is 3 days past my due period. I wondered why I was so thirsty. Lol

Eeeeeek

March was our month.

Soooooooooooooo HAPPPPYYYYYYYYYY ! I can barely believe it. I keep looking at my test 'pregnant 2-3 weeks'

Hehe x x x

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited:) YAY!!! Thanks I needed a pick me up...its only 10:24 here and already SUCH A BAD DAY. I'm so happy for you!!! So glad we get to share this special time together!!! AYY!!!!

Thank you! Hehe. I've already bought a pram HAHA I'm telling our close family on Wednesday too so that's exciting for us. I can't believe that we both got our BFP. We're good for one another :)

Bad day?? Hope nothing too stressful? X

I had told my boss I was pregnant because I've not been feeling well and been running to the restroom a lot. I asked her to keep in quiet because I was not telling many people yet. She told the HR manager and her friend at work. Her friend told another friend who told someone else who told me. Kinda make me mad...but I got over that. Then today I find out that she made an ANOUNCEMENT in a MANAGEMENT meeting this morning about it. There were people from the whole region on the phone call so it isn't even just my office. now EVERYONE knows...I"M SO UPSET...but your good news made me happy so thanks:) Congrats again!!! YAY

That's so disrespectful :-( I would be fuming too. How dare she blab YOUR news. Its not right. Well it's out there now hunni so just enjoy the attention and forget about them. This is your pregnancy and you want to enjoy every bit of it.

So have you had sickness? I'm doing well so far no sickness just nauseous when hungry and conpletely exhausted lol! Oh and I can't stop peeing lol.

I have a doctors appointment next Tuesday and don't have my midwife appointment untill I'm 9weeks :)

Not long till your holiday! Are you excited? X

Its just frustrating because I told her that I wasn't telling people yet...ugh. Anyhow I have been feeling...kinda blah. I've been moody and emotional (to be expected) I've had to pee a lot, my boobs hurt REALLY bad...I have really bad gas and gas pains...all kinds of fun stuff but nothing major. I've felt quite nauseous but haven't thrown up...so thats nice. I can't believe you have an appointment next tuesday. I'm a little envyous...as I don't get to go to the dr. till the 29th. We told my step daughter this weekend:) We let her buy the baby its first gift. She wanted to get it this stuffed animal that the baby couldn't have right away and I was afraid she'd be upset if the baby couldn't use it right away so we convinced her to switch to recieving blankets!!! They are so cute and shes SO excited to be a big sister!!!

Awwwwwe how sweet and lovely of her :) I bet she is super excited. Its going to be wonderful for her. What did her mum say? Hopefully she isn't too funny about it. Yeah I can totally see why your frustrated, it's very rude of her but it's done now. Yeah but my appointment is just a little check up (blood pressure, urine test etc) and to book in my appointment with my midwife which won't be till mid April. I'm super excited. It's just started to settle in!! Awwww my mood has been pretty cheery so far, but my boobs really hurt too and I'm suffering with back ache too :( lol. All worth it. X

I had bad back ache but it was only for less than a week. So hopefully yours goes away. however I'd rather take that than some of the problems I'm having. I just keep telling myself it could be WAY worse and it all worth it! I think part of my problem is that I was on meds for depression and for acid reflux. I've been weened off of them so that probably plays a big part in my stomach problems as well as my moodyness. As far as my stepdaughters mom is concerned we havn't told her. I've heard that we should but we don't have a good relationship with her and she has just been a huge pain in the butt lately so my husband decided he didn't want to give her something else to be upset about. I know she will find out sooner than later, but it really doesn't matter what she things or says. My step daughter is so excited about this baby I just really hope her mother doesn't try to take that away from her. That lil girl is going to be the BEST sister ever! She is so caring and protective of people she loves. She likes nothing more than to take care of people. She is going to be wrapped around that babys pinky just like her daddy and I are!!! Did you calculate when your due date would be?!?!?!

Awwwe I loved reading about your step daughter :) what a awesome little girl. Hopefully her mum will leave you alone to enjoy your pregnancy and not try to cause trouble. I'm sure your step daughter may tell her sooner than later and you will get a call from her but be prepared for it. I can't understand our some people can be. Grrrr. Well you will need to keep your midwife upto date on your feelings and emotions since coming off your meds. You don't want to suffer in silence If you feel like your slipping !
I downloaded a few apps for my iPhone and 2 are due date estimates and they say 20th November and other one says 21st November but Im sure midwife will give me more accurate date :) what about you?

Omg I just can't sleep well either because of needing to get up to pee and I'm only 5 weeks gone. Lol.

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->