TTC Chitchat, advice and Rants!

Its nice to have someone who understands:) Yes I'm in America...where are you? I'm so sorry about last night:( That sucks. I totally understand though. If he wants a baby too there are certian times hes gonna have to dtd! Like you said just because you need to do it certian times doesn't mean it can't be good sex...and it doesn't mean it has to be all about baby making. But if you want a baby you have to give and take some. Anyhow don't worry about ranting to me. I'm always here to listen...or should I say read. And chances are I'll take your side because we are in the same boat:) But I'm glad that you two made up this morning...in more ways than one! Do you think he understands what you were saying? It sounds like he was upset with you too...I hope he sees where you are coming from. Well just know that I'm always here if you need me! I'm glad we have each other!!!

Aw thx sweetie for your reply. I needed to rant it out. Yeah I must of upset him by going on about the times we needed to dtd which he felt pressured! I think we've sorted things out now. I think men just don't get it at all and when you think they do, they say something or act dumb to show they don't get it. Lol. I want to make it as fun as possible but lets face it we need to be realistic too and that's the point I was making to him about needing to BD because last time I told him the dates and left it to him to intiate sex he didn't or he forgot dates. I tried to encourage him to start the sex coz when I did he thinks it's all about making a baby and the dates we need to do it. GRR mind overload lol.

I'm from the UK :) Thank u so much for listening. I'm going to try n get at least another 2 sessions out of him then give he a break haha.

You ok xxxx

HAHAHA...2 sessions...lol. Nice! yeah I do the same thing...I tell my hubby ok we need to do it this day and this day and this day and take a break this day and then do it again this day...lol. Sometimes I've even not been feeling it and he will be like "don't you want a baby?" lol. I think he looks at it as an excuse to make sure he gets some...but sometimes it does become too much and we get stressed and have a hard time "performing" But thats not often. I forget if you said...how long have you been trying?

Awwwwe that's so sweet that he says that. That to me shows he wants to baby make and the sex is the bonus :) you sound like a lucky lady. This is my 4th month now. I came off pill nov 12th I've had 3 true periods and now I'm heading towards the 4th lol well hopefully I'm not but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much or I'll just get too upset if it's not the month. I know you've been trying much longer so I must sound like such a whinger/moaner. I still think that march is going to be a good month, i feel positive more for you then myself but would be awesome if we both got our bpf together :) Xxxxx

I haven't been trying that much longer than you. Don't even think you can't be upset or discouraged or feel a certian way because i've been trying longer. That doesn't matter...you can still talk to me about how you feel! I hate to say this but I don't know if March is my time:( Perhaps I'm telling myself that because I've gotten my hopes up before and I don't wanna do it again. Or perhaps because my husband is wanting a 2012 baby because of the tax credit...HAHAHA. Hes so practical. Knowing my luck it'll be born the beginning of January...but hey I'd be ok with that because that would mean I'll concieve in the next couple months!!! I am pretty lucky! My husband can be a pain in my butt but I wouldn't trade him for anything! I hope you are having a GREAT day!!! Baby dust to you!!!

Hey!! How have you been? Your getting close to testing day aren't you! :) eeeek I'm sending you baby dust! Any symptoms?

Xxxx

Thanks:) Actually yesterday I thought I started my period. I was really bumbed but handled it pretty well I thought. Well I was CRAZY light yesterday...infact it was just spotting and it was all brown so it was old blood. I'm usually light on my first day (but never that light) so I tried not to make too much of it. Well today is the same thing...I'm just barely spotting and its still brown. Usually my second and third day are my worst so now I'm starting to wonder. I feel like its a little too late for implatation bleeding and I FEEL like I'm on my period. I have cramps and my boobs hurt and I crave chocolate and I feel baloated (spelling?) however I know that early signs of pregnancy can also be similar to your period symptoms. I'm not sure what to make of it but I'm afraid its starting to get my hopes up:(

It's not too early for implantation bleeding because your not due for your AF till the 11th are you? And implantation bleeding can occur 6-12 days after you conceive!!!! I think you can't test until your 3/4 days past implantation! I've heard implantation bleeding last 1-5 days but it's usually only a small amount, pinkish/brownish. I'd see how you go in the next day or 2 And if you don't come on properly do a test!!! If you've never had this before it sounds like a strong sign! My periods are always like that, extremely light, mixture of brownish redish flow that last 3/4 days and it's on n off. If yours are usually heavier then it sounds like it could be. Do Your boobs feel sore all over or just your nipples? Any constipation? That is a sign too.

I think I'm approx 6 dpo and no symptoms whatsoever other then tiredness which I'm putting down to my huge exffort at the gym this week after taking 10 days off lol. And gases which is a little unusual but I'm not associating it to a pregnancy coz I always do that and get AF lol. I'm still feeling very happy, content and positive. Even if it's not my month im fairly relaxed about that outcome and my mind set is in a good place :)

I'm sending you heaps of baby dust. Xxxx

Well according to my app I should start on the 11th but I got a +opk several days earlier so I was kinda expecting my period a little before the 11th. Not 100% sure though. I'm trying to not get my hopes up as I really feel like I'm on my period. My whole boobs hurt not just the nipple. They have been hurtting for like a week though. I'm so confused and trying to not get too excited even though I feel like there is that possibility...AHHHHH I hate the whole not knowing phase. Baby dust to you too babe!!! Maybe we will send enough baby dust that we will both be prego this month!!!

Hmmmm ok well it might be the start of your AF :( but just wait and see a few more days, if this light spotting stops then I would test. If you ovulated sooner you can still have spotting during early pregnancy! Keep me updated! Xxxx

I want to think positivaly but I don't want to get my hopes up. I can handle it either way...even if it is AF...but don't leave me in limbo...thats not cool:(

Oh I feel you!!! This happened to me last month, spotting and extremely light (lighter than my usual light) and only was on half a day then nothing till 2 days later and a little more spotting! It was my AF but I felt like it could of been implantation bleeding I tested bfn so just excepted it. See how you go. Hate limbo ... Sending hug x

Yes! I'm good thanks hunni. I'm getting closer to the move now. Only 10 days till Move Day! Hehe. Not stressing yet. How was the wedding? Did you enjoy it?

X

The wedding was beautiful!!! I had so much fun though it was all too short. Btw I'm pregnant:)

OH MY GOD!!!!! I'm so happy for you. I told you to be positive! I told you I felt like this was a good month. Eeeeeek. I feel like jumping on a plane and coming to see you and giving you a huge HUG! I'm sooooooo happy for you. I bet DH is over the moon :) have you told your step daughter yet? Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Any tips? Lol.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your reaction just made my day!!! You are so sweet!!! Yes the hubby is really excited...hes been such a sweetie!!! No we haven't told his daughter yet...we are going to tell her after the first dr. appt which is the 29th. We are waiting because her mom got pregnant years ago and told her right away and she was all excited and then her mom lost the baby...she still talks about that baby and it was probably about 6 years ago:( Plus the way her mom is she may get really upset. We have a vacation planned with my stepdaughter in a few weeks and don't want her mom to stand in the way. So we are going to wait till we are a few hours from home to tell her so that her mom cant do anything about it if she does react negatively:) As far as tips...I used the SMEP. I had never used it until this last month...so I don't know if that had anything to do with it but perhaps it did:) How have you been doing?!?!?!

:) honestly I'm so happy for you. You've really made my day babe.

Yes I see what your saying, best for you to tell her then and it will be lovely to have the great news to tell her at the beginning of your holiday/vacation. Her mum will just have to deal with it. I understand it's probably going to upset her but you have waited months for this and it's your moment. You best enjoy it all and be selfish hehe.

Oooo will you keep me updated on your journey if your not too busy being pregnant hehe.

Yeah I'm ok thank you. I'm approx 10/11 dpo. I've got a few symptoms but it could go either way to be honest. I'm not trying to make myself think too much or do too much symptom spotting incase it's all in my head LOL! The strangest symptom I have is thirst! The top of my breasts are hurting but that could be AF on its way and I'm tired, but that too could just be in my head lol. I'm sure it will be my turn soon :) it will happen when it happens I guess! Ooo thx for the tip! I'll try SMEP next month.

What were your TWW symptoms ?

Really pleased for you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"