TTC clomid babies...

Hi everyone!!

Thank you awesome, mouse and baby smile for asking how I've been:)... I have been good lately! I just have been trying to think less about fertility related things, which includes checking in on here and with fertility friend. I don't know if talking about fertility more makes me feel better or worse about it all:? However, I do love talking with others who can understand things I am going through! So, I am sorry I am not being very consistent with checking and answering posts right now.

Awesome, sorry to hear you are feeling down right now :hugs: It's so frustrating when our body is in limbo!!

Mouse, I am trying to stay positive, too, because I feel a lot better when I am not feeling sorry for myself!

Baby smile, i've never heard of insulite... When you say insulite labs, what does that mean?

Good luck to everyone this coming cycle!!

Hi girls

Good to have you back, Bella!

Babysmile - fingers crossed that monitor works for you! Super good luck with this round. Im really interested in the insulite you mentioned. I think my PCOS is getting worse so Im going to do some googling about this!!! Thanks! :flower::flower:

Awesome - sorry af hasnt arrived. Its the worst part about this whole thing - the endless waiting for stuff to happen. Hope it comes soon so you can look forward. Chin up! :hugs:

Bella - love the positive attitude. I wish I could try to not get so caught up on this whole ttc thing. It drives me crazy but I cant help but check Fertility Friend several times a day (at the same data and chart :dohh:). I agree it is a great comfort to have people on here who understand what we are on about though! Trying to discuss anything of this with my DH is just awful - he hasnt the first clue and it makes me not want to explain (stupid I know) So its great having you girls!!!

My bloods came back. Nope 150mg hasnt worked either :nope: Estrogen was 452 and Progesterone was 2. Rubbish!!!! I have to go back in a week. Feeling pretty down about it all. I had set myself a timeframe of falling pregnant no later than November. Why I did this I dont know but now I feel I have let myself down. A psychic told me I would conceive in December... :shrug:

Anybody feel like theyre just going mad with all of this!??! :wacko:

Af hasnt arrived yet ;( i dont know what is really going on but today i am most depressed and frustrated

Babysmile: first of all...wowww u're so pretty :D
I also recently heard of insulite and the success stories make it so tempting

Mks: how'd everything go today?

Angel: hope those results r good!!!

Mouse: i am now feeling to mope...hope i can get back my positivity soon :(

Awwww awesome stop! Your so sweet. �� Thank you.
AF needs to come soon! How long since the last pill? Once it took me 15 days for it to come, I almost died lol fx the witch shows soon! ;)
Yes the insulite success stories does make it tempting. I'm not going to lie though, I have the two months worth of pills from before ttc... And I couldn't take it for more than 2 days... It's ALOT of pills. You have to take like 14 pills a day & I'm not a very good pill taker. So it's hell for me... I already have to try to wrap my head around taking all those pills. Lol
But I hope this cycle works & I don't have to go through the pills. But I'm definitely taking a Clomid & provera break after this cycle. I don't want to be on those drugs unless I'm being monitored.

Angel today I got 1 bar on the CBFM. CD6 I did an IC opk also & it was negative. So i will be cross checking them to see if I can pinpoint O. (If I O)
I'm hoping it works too. & yes look into the Insulite Labs thing. It has worked for alot of ppl, not only with fertility but also all the other pesky things that come with PCOS.

Bela I know how much it sucks stressing over ttc. It's like I think about it every single minute of the day. I dream about pregnancy & babies almost every night & I feel like I'm going to go crazy. But I do feel that this site helps me though. I can't really share this with other ppl because they JUST DON'T GET IT! Seriously no matter how much they try, you only know once you go through it. So when I come here & read & share it makes me feel less sad & that I'm not alone.
You should look up Insulite Laboratory , it's a bunch if nutraminerals herbs & vitamins that help with PCOS. A lot of women become pregnant shortly after starting it.

Mouse how are you Hun?

Mks I hope all your procedures went smoothly! ;)

Hi ladies!

What an interesting week I've had! So my procedures on wednesday went very smoothly. Pain wasn't as bad as i was anticipating, just some bad cramps that only lasted a few seconds. The doc said everything looked normal on camera and i just have to wait for the results on the biopsy. Thursday i had my blood drawn, they did hormones to see how the clomid worked and a whole bunch of other tests too, it totaled 21 tubes of blood! Lol thank god i have good vein! Today i had an ultrasound which showed my ovaries are just ready to ovulate, i had more blood drawn to confirm. Everything looked perfect, so now tomorrow morning I will be giving myself the hcg trigger injection and we will be bd'ing tomorrow, sunday and monday. Then have my blood drawn next friday to confirm that i did ovulate. Praying that all of this works and we get some good news at the end of the month!

Babysmile- good luck with the monitoring!

Awesome - how are things going for you?

Angel-have your doctors said what the next step will be?

Mouse- how are you doing?

Bella- i agree, it can be so frustrating. And people that aren't going thru this, just don't get it! Its so nice and refreshing to be able to come on here and just talk to others who get it!

Oh and i found out today that this will be my last round of clomid, the ultrasound showed my lining is getting too thin which is a side effect of clomid so if nothing happens this month, i have to switch to a different kind.

Girls!!! Where is everyone? I miss you girls! ;)
Lol

Mks I'm so glad your procedures went smoothly!!!!!
Last round of Clomid... I feel this will be your month!!! Everything x for you! ;)

I've been getting highs on my CBFM ... Sooo ready for my peak!
Praying that I will ovulate!!!!!
Hope everyone is doing good!
Have a great night!!!

Bella: thanks hon...how r things with you?

Angelmarie: yesssssss i do feel like i'm going mad at times! What cycle day r u?

Babysmile: 14 pills :o ok i definitely failed to read that part lol...i struggle with the little bit i have to take now
Hope u've been busy bding if ur peak is around the corner :)

Mks: glad everything went well and so far everything is good...has dh started taking supplements?

Well as for me - af finally arrived on sat yayyy. I hav to go back to the doc if it's a no go this cycle but i'm tryin to stay positive...i shud actually O on a weekend which is perfect for us for all the bding haha

Hi girls.

Sorry Ive been AWOL! Been feeling a bit down about the whole thing to be honest.

Hope you are all doing ok.

I got bloods done today (cd27) and they showed my Estrogen at 569 and Progesterone at 2. Last week my progesterone was the same but my Estrogen was 435. So they havent ruled out that I will ovulate and Im just having a long cycle so I have to go back next week for repeat bloods. I dont think I will ovulate though :cry: The next step is another and final round of clomid 150mg then an appointment in clinic to discuss next steps.

Good luck for that peak, Babysmile!!!

Yay for AF, Awesome! (I hope I dont say that again!) FIngers crossed for you!

Mouse - come back!

Bella - how are you??!

Mks - so pleased everything seems to be going well with you! Did you get your trigger shot ok? :dust: fingers crossed this is your cycle! :hugs:

Hi girls, sorry for being rubbish, been really busy lately and always seem to have people over so can't sneak on here!!

Angel-don't give up hope for ovulation!!

Babysmile-first of all, lush picture!! Second of all, excellent news, bring on ovulation!

Awesome-well that's just awesome!

Mks-let us know how everything is going, really interested to hear back.

Bella-how are you?

I've got my doc appointment tomorrow afternoon so will report back after that.

Take care ladies!!

So excited to hear what your next step is, Mouse! Hurry up in that appointment and report back!!! ;)

Hi girls, so update...

Went for my clinic appointment today and th plan is to try 150mg again and if I don't ovulate this cycle then I move on to injections. There was no mention of the trigger injection, I'll have to administer the injections myself every day and go in for scans twice a week to monitor me. I'm pretty scared by the thought of it so really hoping the clomid works this cycle.

How is everyone else?

I think that is the same plan as me! Ah what a shame they want me to go for bloods next week otherwise I would have been only a day ahead of you!

Eeeeeek about injecting yourself. I figured this would be the case with them being daily but the thought makes me cringe! I am dreading it. How do you feel about it?

Frotnightly scans sound good! I always wish I had means of being scanned often - very intrigued as to whats going on in there! haha :haha:

Fingers crossed that the clomid works this cycle!!! :hugs:

I actually feel more disappointed that its got to this than anything else. I reckon if/when it comes to doing it ill probably feel a bit sick at the thought of it!

The scans will be twice a week, not fortnightly, eeekk!! Im always intrigued as well, I could do with having the equipment at home actually, haha!!

How is everyone? Any progress?

Hi girls! Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!

So i did my trigger shot sat morning, wasn't too bad, just burned a little. I was very nervous about giving myself an injection, dh offered to give it to me but he seemed a little too excited, kinda like payback for being so emotional! Lol! I had my progesterone level checked on friday, day 19, got my results that afternoon and ths nurse said it was 22 or 24, i can't remember, but she said it looked really good and i def ovulated. Now I'm just waiting it out, I'm scheduled to go on the 29th for a blood pregnancy test if i don't have a period by then. Trying extremely hard to stay calm and not think about it so much. I have no idea what i should count as my first dpo, any suggestions? I've also noticed a lotiony type discharge lately, has anyone had that before?

Mouse- what type of daily injections is it?

Hows everyone else?

Hey mks, thats fab that you def ovulated!! So i take it your in the tww??

Im not sure what my injections will be, if clomid works this cycle i wont have to move onto them just yet.

I have a question for everyone and would be great if you could reply asap - Im on 150mg which i take in the form of 3 50mg pills. When I took last nights dose, I accidentally only took two, i.e. 100mg. I didnt realsie until this morning though so dont know whether to take 4 tonight or what?? Any suggestions?

Mouse- yes im in the 2ww, so far I've been really good with not being a poas addict! As for the question regarding the pill, i guess i would've just went on to the next dose, and just have an extra pill at the end. What did you end up doing?

Hi Ladies. I am a newbee, joined today. TTC for 18 months. I just turned 40 and I have an 8 year old son & hubby has 3 from a previous relationship. We've been married for 2 years. Hubby has good sperm count and I have an explained infertility. I am on my second round of clomid 100mg 2-6...the first round last month I was on 50mg 2-6. I honestly didnt know what to expect. I was bad tempered (poor hubby), felt faint, dizzy, nausea & to top things up went for a scan on CD12 and no follicles, didnt O & AF appeared :( so doctor put dose up this month, yay. No major symptoms this time round except HOT FLUSHES. OMG, I had to rip my hair extensions off as I was dripping in sweat Lol! No other symptoms as previously, I thought great :thumbup: Scan on CD14 showed one follicle on left. Nurse couldnt find right ovary & pretty much said go home & "get busy" as ovulating :haha: Today is CD16 and I have had the worst O pains. :cry: My right side is the worst. Worse than period pain. Is this normal? Intercourse was very painful :sad2: How are we supposed to get busy with this much pain. It feels like my lower abdomen is about to explode. Anyone know what's going on? ](*,)

Welcome littleminnie!!! Have you tried various positions? Hope u are able to bd since it seems as though ovulation is soon for u

Mks - great that u ovulated...hope the trigger shot did the trick for u. How many dpo are you? And did dh start taking supplements?

Mouse what did u end up doing?

Babysmile, angelmarie how are you ladies?

I dont even know what cycle day i'm on LOL but no positive opk as yet...i've been pretty laid back this cycle i must say. Dh and i used preseed for the first time last night and it wasnt bad at all :) thank God i bought it because the clomid has left me very dry AGAIN grr
I have a follow up appointment with my gyno on monday so will keep you guy posted...i suspect that he will send me for hsg and dh for semen analysis

Anyway hope everyone is getting on ok this mth

Hi girls... How is everyone?
Welcome littleminnie!! ;)

I'm sooooooo discouraged! Stressed out... These pills are making me crazy... I've been lashing out on poor DH... & have not been in the mood at all. Last cycle we BD every single day after cd5....sometimes 2 times a day.. We were really having fun... But since I didn't even ovulate it just sucked the fun out Of this cycle. We only BD twice... I'm on CD 24... Again I'm not monitored so I have no clue. I tried temping, I really did.. But I forget sometimes so my chart is not that great... Fertility friend has me ovulating CD14... But I don't think so.
I haven't even had the strength to come on here. I'm feeling so down, y is this so hard!
Ugh
Well ... Sorry for venting...
Hope everyone is better than me
Have a good weekend everyone!
;)

Hi ladies, and welcome littleminnie!

Babysmile - I know exactly how you feel, its so hard not to not let it get to you. Do you sometimes feel that its never going to happen? I go through phases like that nearly everyday.

Mks - have you poas yet?? really hope its great news for you

Awesome - what is preseed? would you recommend it?

The rogue clomid pill - turns out I had taken it afterall, which is a relief as I really couldnt understand how i just hadn't taken it! Ive got two packets so i got confused but when i counted them i worked out i had taken the right amount! Doh

I'm on CD13 now and no idea if im going to ovulate. I havent had a positive opk but then again i didnt have one on the cycle where i did ovulate, and to be honest i know a few people that have used them and claimed they never get a positive, yet theyre pregnant! I do use cheapie internet ones though.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

babysmile dont apologize for venting, afterall that is the purpose of having us here. Nobody else in my life really understands what i'm going through except you ladies and i think i would have gone insane by now if i didnt have you all :hugs:

i am also trying temping this cycle and i dont do it the exact time everyday so i really dont know if it makes much sense to temp but i guess i'll see at the end of this cycle. Did you use opks this cycle btw?

i hope all days arent bad for you though and hope you feel a little more hopeful soon :flower: i've actually started yoga to try to calm myself when i feel all panicky and down

mouse: :haha: you literally made me LOL when i read your post!!! that happens to me with my metformin though....sometimes i forget how many pills i've taken but i dont think that it has the same effect as forgetting a clomid pill so i understand the concern you had

so about those cheapie internet ones - I HATE THEM!!!!!!!! :growlmad: i decided to give them a try this cycle because i keep reading about them on here and so many people can easily tell if it's positive or not and the smiley face ones are pretty pricey in comparison and i think i got a false positive last month with it....well i must be super dumb :dohh: cuz i have not been able to tell at all with those cheapie ones!!! my control line doesnt even come up as dark as the pics i see on here =; anyway needless to say i'm going back to my smiley faces next cycle

this mth we decided to jus go the whole cycle bding every other day so i'm not following smep...esp since i really dunno when i got my lh surge but i'm pretty sure it was thurs or fri :shrug:

preseed is a fertility friendly lubricant and it feels ammmazing esp if you're like me and clomid dries you out!

mks: what's going on??? i really hope this is your month girl!!!!! [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"