TTC clomid babies...

Mouse how excelllllent that u've ovulated on your own!!!!!!:thumbup:

Mks u were soo right! Hsg was fine! I was shocked when the doc said it was over :haha: i have actually had pap smears hurt waaay more than the hsg :happydance:
My tubes are all nice and clear so just for dh to do SA and for me to do my cd12 scan on thurs and bd till it works lol

Angel when r u doing ur scan

Oh thats great the hsg went so well! I must admit the idea has always made me nervous so its great to hear that it wasnt as bad as it sounds! When is your DP in for SA? And a scan on Thursday! Im liking the organised game plan! Good luck, hun!

My scan isnt until the 14th of December. Seems aaaaages away. I was thinking I might go in for more bloodwork for peace of mind. Im still getting good lines on my tests but Im still concerned I dont have sore boobs! :haha: Ive got it in my mind it might be ectopic or something. Optimism has never been my forté! :dohh:

Hows everybody else? :hugs:

Awesome- so glad the hsg went good!!!

Mouse- great that you ovulated on your own, i would've def rescheduled to hsg too. Wouldn't want to miss any chances!

Angel- the 14th will be here in no time! What was your last hcg level?

As for me, I'm on cycle day 27, have been having some odd pains on my lower right side, not sure if its af related or what. I have no idea what to expect this month since I didn't take anything and haven't checked any opk's. I guess time will tell!

Thanks ladies, I really hope I have ovulated on my own! I've got to go for bloods on Monday to check.

Awesome-glad the hsg was ok, I have to reschedule mine once af arrives.

Mks-hopefully that's ovulation pains, it's so hard to tell though isn't it! I often get niggles but have no idea what they are!

Angel-how are you feeling? Have you decided to go for bloods?

Angel i'm gonna have allllll the positive vibes u need!!! I tink u shud definitely get the bloodwork done again because worrying is not cool :nope:

Mks implantation twinges maybe??? i've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! [-o<

Mouse i am sure you ovulated, gluck with the bloods on monday:thumbup:

As for me, i had my day 12 scan and d doc only saw one mature follicle (21mm) and he said i would ovulate by this weekend so he advised against the trigger shot because he feels like it wouldnt really increase my chances this month. Do any of you know how many follicles you have on clomid? My thinking is that u just need one!!! So i am not to sure why he isnt impressed that i'm not producing more than one follicle :shrug:

Anyway so when i got home i did an opk and got a smiley face :happydance: so we bd las night and will continue everday this wkend

@ Mks - really hope those pains are a good sign and implantation like awesome said! Fingers crossed for you? Are you going to test? if so, when? :dust:

@ Mouse - fingers crossed those bloods show you ovulated. That would be ace to know your body can do it on its own! How will that effect your hsg? or injections? I hope they dont postpone them to see if you keep ovulating on your own! I fell pregnant but miscarried at 6 weeks in the August, and they made me wait another 5 months before seeing me again as I had 'proved I could do it alone'. I wasnt happy!!! Dig your toes in and dont take no for an answer. That all said I hope they dont delay things for you and better still I hope this is your lucky month!!! :hugs:

@ Awesome - I would be pretty pleased with one follie! I sometimes think these doctors' bedside manners have a lot to be desired. I know they deal with ladies all day every day but they should be a little considerate towards feeling and show some positivity and give us the little boost we all need from time to time! So be pleased. Your one follie is impressive and more than enough!!! Good luck!!! Happy :sex:

As for me:
I did go back for more bloods. My betas have been

11dpo - 28
13dpo - 84
17dpo- 329

So they are rising but reeeeealy slowly. They are, however, still within range. They have a doubling time of 54 hours. Normal is up to 72 hours but I had 29 hours with my last son. I dont know. I might be worrying for nothing. Scan in two weeks and Im still testing every morning and watching those lines getting darker which, so far, they are. Just trying to stay positive and keeping everything crossed.

Love to all you ladies! and loads of baby :dust: too!!!! :hugs:

angel, i really cant imagine being in your position so it may be silly to advise you not to worry but as you say your betas are in range and your lines are getting darker :thumbup:
perhaps the further you get in the pregnancy the faster they will double :D
so keep the faith and try hard not to worry too much and instead try to enjoy every min of being preggers :happydance:

that's exxxactly what i'm thinking that my one follie is all i need and it's a nice big one! and i totally agree with you!!! i dont think docs realize how much we need that little boost and encouragement from them especially because we're relying on their expert opinion after all! :dohh:

I got positive opks thurs & fri and we've been bding all wkend... i think i may have ovulated yesterday morning as i felt a couple sharp pains on my left side and my temp went way down yest and way up today...so i would wait 3 more temps to confirm. i dont think i'll be doing bloods to confirm this cycle because i'm just pretty much tired of getting poked this month :haha:
i'm just going to continue temping, taking my metformin and praying for those two lines [-o<

Well I definitely ovulated as I started spotting this morning and I reckon full flow will arrive tomorrow. That makes my luteal phase 6-7 days, thats terrible! Does anyone know if this is something that can correct itself or be easily corrected?

Hi girls!!!!! I have missed you all so much!!!!
I took a ttc break because I was about to go bananas, me & hubby started fighting a lot because I have been in such bad moods, but now I feel like I have taken a breath of fresh air & I am ready to start again.
First & foremost .... CONGRATULATIONS ANGEL!!!!!!
This is the best news ever!!!!!! You have no idea how happy it makes me feel to know one if us is preggers!!!! Super happy for you! This will be a sticky bean! The hardest part is over.. Now just relax & enjoy ur time. I could imagine how easier this is said than done, but I'm a big believer of your thoughts/words have power! <3 hope you stay with us!

To everyone else.... I have read all updates!
Congrats to the ovulation on your own mouse!
Mks & awesome how are you girls?
Welcome & hi to all new girls I haven't met ;)

Update:
First 2 rounds of Clomid unmonitored - BFN
3rd round if Clomid BFN... But AF showed on its own with no provera which has never happened to me after PCOS... So I'm guessing the Clomid did something in my ovaries
Will begin to be monitored on Clomid in March, until then I will take a Clomid break & will be doing insulite labs for DEC -FEB. who knows... Maybe God will help me & I will get preggers during my break! Fx!
Glad to be back... Truly missed you guys!!!

hey mouse vitamin B is supposed to help lengthen you LP

babysmile :happydance: i've really missed you. i'm glad you got to take a breath and can start again. i'm sure insulite will work wonders for you!!! it's alot of pills but the results seem to be fabulous! :dust:

hey mouse vitamin B is supposed to help lengthen you LP

babysmile :happydance: i've really missed you. i'm glad you got to take a breath and can start again. i'm sure insulite will work wonders for you!!! it's alot of pills but the results seem to be fabulous! :dust:
Awesome you are so sweet! I see that you are on your 2ww! ;) so exciting! Fx this is your month!!!!
It really is good to be back! !!!
Insulite is a lot of pills! I hope I can get them down without gagging lol well see ;)

yes! and this 2ww is the absolute worst...i randomly stare at my chart on my phone as though it would tell me something lolll hope by some miracle the rest of the time flies!!!

i'm sure u will get them all down...it's for a good cause. do you have to take all at once or can u split them up and take some in the morning, some lunch time and sone in the evening?

how is everyone else doing? angel how is the bump coming along? and mks is it testing time as yet???

@ Mouse - yes b vits lengthen your luteal phase. Any word on your rescheduled hsg?

@ Babysmile - hello! Nice to see you in here again! Many thanks for the congrats :flower: And Im definitely sticking around! I want to see all of you get your bfps!!! :hugs: Great news on the insulite - keep going!

@ Mks - how are those pains? Whats your update?

@ Awesome - Super good luck! 2ww is awful. When are you going to test? I know what you mean about staring at your chart. I do it a lot too. I still temp every morning and do an IC too! :haha: poas habits die hard :haha: Will be looking our for an update. Really hope this is your month, hun :dust:

me - I had more bloods taken today at my GPs so I will get my (probably last) HCG levels tomorrow. Im praying for good things. Scan a week tomorrow. AGH! Im still doing ok symptom wise - not suffering too badly. I am tired and have no appetite and the odd wave of nausea but thats it really! Cant complain.

:hugs:

Babysmile- welcome back!! I was actually thinking of you when i was signing on to the site! Glad your back!

Angel- let us know how your bloodwork is today. Nothing but positive vibes for you! Im sure they'll be much higher now!

As for me, still no af and getting bfn. I have no idea whats going on with my body. On a positive note, we bought a house!!! I'm hoping once we're all settled into our new place, we'll get some positive news on the baby front. We were originally going to try the iui in jan, but now with moving, i think we may shoot for feb.

Awesome- hope you're not going too crazy in your 2ww. When do you think you'll start testing? I have a good feeling this may be the month for you!

How many dpo are you now, Mks? Which tests are you using?

Yay for the new house! Hope the move goes well and that you have earmarked a room for a nursery ;)

My bloodwork came back at 7945 which has reduced the doubling time from 54 hours to 42 which is well within the ideal 48 hours!!! Im over the moon! :happydance: Scan a week today.

:dust: to you all!

Angel-that's absolutely fantastic, so pleased for you hun. So how many weeks are you?

Babysmile-we missed you!!! Pleased your back

Mks-how you getting on? Do you know when you ovulated?

Awesome-how's the 2ww going? What dpo are you?

As for me-got hsg this week. I'm dreading it!

angel that's fantastic news about ur hcg levels!!!!

mks did u do opks and clomid this cycle? i cant remember. i haaaate being in limbo - no period & bfn...so annoying
i really hope u get af or bfp sooner rather than later.
big big congrats on the house!!!

mouse take some pain meds before the test and dont tense up and u would b fine! it's so super short u wont believe it...hope all goes well!

i actually despise seeing bfns so i usually just wait it out and if af doesnt show i would test. last cycle i tested twice and was really disappointed so i wont b doing that again lol. i'm 8 dpo today and expect af around the 17th.
mks i really hope u r right!!! this cycle has been a lil different as i felt ovulation and experienced cramping these past couple of days and i actually have sore nipples...i usually have no symptoms at all even when we werent trying so i am really hoping it's a good sign

I'm in complete shock at the moment, I took a pregnancy test tonight just for the hell of it, and it came back BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it, I'm on day 40, i have no idea when I ovulated, I didn't use any opk's or clomid. DH and I are in complete shock! I keep going back to the bathroom and stare at the tests, i took 2 already!

connnnnngrrrraaaattsssssssss mks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

soooooo happpy for u guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->