TTC clomid babies...

i was so excited for u mks that i caved and did a test...bfn :nope: now i'm mad at myself cuz i feel disappointed and sad ugh :cry:

guess the cramps i'm having is really af cramps :nope:

Mks! That is amazing news! Congratulations!!! So very pleased for you!!! Come and join us on the due in August thread! (link in my signature) :happydance:

Mouse - good luck for your hsg! Im sure it will be just fine. And fingers crossed it gets things moving for you :flower:

Awesome - your symptoms sound promising! I felt ovulation with my successful cycle and sore nipples is definitely a good sign. I have never had those outside of pregnancy! Fingers crossed! Keep us posted!? I admire your resolve in not testing. I am such a poas addict that I start poas at about 6dpo (which is when I got my first bfp with DS2 though I didnt get a bfp this time until 10dpo). Im going to be eagerly looking out for good news! Good luck! :hugs:

Thanks girls!! I'm going tomorrow for blood work and I'm assuming friday as well. I still can't believe it!

Mouse- when is your hsg? Try not to worry too much, you'll do fine.

Angel- i'll be joining you soon, i want to get the blood work first.

Awesome- don't get discouraged yet, it's still early. I've had all kinds of cramping, back pain and i swore af was going to show.

how was the blood work mks???? :D

mouse hav u done ur hsg?

Bloodwork is good! My hcg is 681 and my progesterone is 20. The docs say it looks great! Going again tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed. I'm being very cautious and trying not to get too excited yet. I'm praying that everythings goes ok.

Awesome- when are you expecting af?

Mouse- hope the hsg went well!

Hows everyone else doing?

First off, mks that's fantastic, Im so pleased for you!! You must be on cloud nine!

Awesome, has af showed? I hope not hun!

Angel-how's things going with you? When isthe scan? Eeeeeek so exciting!

Babysmile-how are you?

Had my hsg and I can not tell you how shocked I was,I didn't feel a thing, not a thing! Other than the usual uncomfortable speculum which is just the same as a smear, I couldn't feel the cathata or the dye at all! Anyway, looks all clear but they can't say 100% until the radiologist has seen it. So looks like I'm moving on to injections in jan, hopefully I can join you girls by the end of jan!

exxxcellent mks!!! u must jus be on cloud 9 :D
i hope u dont leave us....i wanna see ur updates ok

mouse i am so happy u had a similar hsg experience to mks and myself
i hope we join them in dec!!!

i had mad mad cramps yesterday so i know it's only a matter of time till af shows...this entire cycle has been crampier than usual. it's due sometime this weekend so dh will do his SA on monday.
FF says i probably have a triphasic chart, which i have read is a good sign and i have 73 points in the pregnancy monitor (though i know this is totally unreliable, it's just kinda fun to pass the time lol) but i got the bfn @ 10 dpo so i really am not hopeful about the possible triphasic chart

babysmile how r u honey?

angel when's the scan???

Hi girls!

Mouse - Im thrilled your hsg went well and that there arent any problems! Bring on the injections!!! Did you mention anything about the luteal phase on your last cycle? Or will that be 'corrected' with the injections?

Awesome - a triphasic chart is a great sign! a bfn at 10dpo still doesnt put you out! Ive still got my fingers crossed for you!!!

Babysmile - where have you disappeared to again? :winkwink:

Had my scan this morning and everything looked just fine! Saw a heartbeat :cloud9: It wasnt the clearest of scans put the nurse seemed happy with results.

However, in true angel form I am now having issues :nope: Woke from a nap tonight in pain with cramping and feeling really wet. Sure enough lots of awful bright red blood :cry: I am praying that it is just irritation from the scan but if its still going tomorrow I will ring EPU for advice. Im feeling pretty down. Id hate to think we saw the heartbeat and then LO got taken away from me :cry:

Angel- just saw your post on the other forum, thinking of you, hopefully it is just irritation from the ultrasound.

Got my 2nd level back and its up to 1641. So it more than doubled, so now after talking to my sister in law, she has me freaking out, she said my #s seem high. I asked the doctor if he has any idea how far along i am and he said about 4wks or so. Any ideas? Im freaking out!

Mouse- keeping my fingers crossed for next cycle!

Awesome- did af show yet? Its not over for this cycle until af shows! Sending positive vibes your way!

Hope everyone else is doing good!

angel i'm praying that is from the ultrasound
my good friend had quite a bit of bleeding at about 6-8 weeks, she compared it to the amount she usually gets for af and she is currently 6 months preg. What did EPU advise?

mks i dont know much about hcg levels but i do remember reading somewhere that if it's really high it may be twins. it's great that u're doubling :happydance:

i havent gotten af as yet. my temp went up again this morning and with my last cycle i got my temp dip on cd 15 so if by some miracle it doesnt drop tomorrow morning i would test. I'm gonna be super disappointed if i get another bfn though because this cycle has really been like no other in terms of the cramping, sore nipples and cm, which i nevvvvvvvver get! Really hoping that my temp stays up tomorrow [-o<

Awesome- i have a good feeling for you! Even if you get a bfn, don't get too discouraged. I had a bfn on thurs night and then by Monday night it was positive! Don't lose hope!

Angel- how are things today?

I did read about high hcgs being twins but then i was looking at levels for 5 weeks and it seems like i fall into that category. Im just going to wait and see what happens on Monday.

Hope everyone else is doing good!

my temp went down this morning but i tested anyway...bfn :nope:

i'm totally discouraged and depressed now....i feel like we did EVERYTHING right this cycle!!!! this is soooo frustrating :cry:

HAPPY NEW YEAR ladies!!!!

this cycle has been weird so far as my temps are kinda high as compared to my last 2 cycles and i got 3 days of smiley faces :shrug:

anyway finally got back dh's SA and his count is low :cry: definitely think we need a ttc break at this point! he's gonna take vitamins for an entire month and i wont take the clomid that month and see how his next SA looks.
his motility and everything else were all quite good but i dont know if any of that matters if the count is low. my next doc's appointment is not until next month so i would get more answers from the doc then

mouse how's it goin hon??? where are you in your cycle?

mks and angel, how are those bumps coming along? :happydance:

babysmile...where have you gone again? i miss you come back!!!

How frustrating, awesome! I really hope things improve. Will your DP try Maca? I've heard very positive things about them. I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed you get your breakthrough soon.

Bump is ok. I was diagnosed with a sub chorionic hematoma though which measures 5cm. Constant threat of miscarriage. Nothing is ever straight forward! I'm trying to take it easy ( not allowed to exercise, bend, lift etc..) but it's difficult with a toddler and over the festive season!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! really, REALLY hope 2013 brings magical things for you all and especially that sticky bfp that you all deserve so much!

:dust:

Hi ladies!! Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!

My little bump is doing good, I'm 7 weeks and a few days. We saw the heartbeat last Friday, have another scan for this friday and then i'll be released to go to my regular ob docs. I'm still being very cautious since its still early.

Awesome- sorry to hear about the SA, our infertlity doctor told us that the results can vary each day. They usually have to repeat it after a certain amount of time. Sometimes taking a break helps, thats what we did, and i got pregnant that month. We were trying but not really, and i wasn't being so obsessed like i was before! Try to stay positive!

Mouse and babysmile- how are you ladies doing?

Happy new year ladies!!

Awesome-sorry to hear about DH. Hopefully things will look up by your next appointment.

Angel-I'm not entirely sure what that means but I'm hopeful for you hun. I'm sure the doc will take good care of you.

Mks - How exciting for you, you must be so happy. Have you told anyone yet?

As for me-went to clinic this morning for a scan and bloods ready to start injections tomorrow. My scan showed my lining was 7mm-does this mean anything to anyone? Doc said it means some kind of activity, but then said my ovaries looked quiet. So when I got my blood results I was quite surprised to hear I've ovulated! So I guess it's good as its my second natural cycle since nov, however it means a slight delay to starting the injections. Given my short luteal phases previously I'm
not really counting myself in with a chance this cycle.

Shame you've got a delay with the injections but I think it's fab that your body has started to figure stuff out in its own!i think 7mm is pretty good for the literal phase and could easily accommodate a fertilised egg so that's one les thing to worry about! Keep us posted about your bloods next week. Fingers crossed.

Did you try any b vits this cycle for the luteal phase? :flower:

Thanks angel. I started vit B yesterday once I realised I'd ovulated. I haven't been chatting this month so didn't know for sure if I had, although I did suspect it as CM changed and I got a nearly positive opk on 29 dec, they then gradually faded after that so I'm thinking I would have got a positive on 28 dec? Who knows?! Good to hear 7mm is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->