TTC clomid babies...

Mks i tested again ths morning and got another super faint line. I am going to ring my FS today and tell him as I was told to alert him asap so he can order bloods to confirm and then start me on progesterone suppositries due to my mc 9 months ago. I think I may try a frer tomorrow morning.

foxy that's an excellent progesterone level! and yay for your next faint line....hope that doc can confirm soon :D i'm soooo excited for you

mouse and babysmile - fingers crossed that the higher dosage works for you guys...are either of you using robitussin or mucinex this cycle?
when i uped my dosage from 50 to 100 mg my cm driiiiiieeed up!!!

iamtryin & mks - both dh and i were exhausted this cycle as well....if it's a bust this cycle, we're also gonna try to switch to mornings

mks, i really hope you find something to distract you cuz seeing that negative is heart wrenching

thanks awesome. Im not using anything else this cycle but to be honest i had quite a bit of cm last cycle so hopefully that will be the same this cycle! im going for bloods on day 14 to see if it looks like ill ovulate or not so will keep you posted.

Hi girls...
So much for no side effects... Today (took my last Clomid pill yesterday) I woke up with a killer migraine.... I took medicine the whole day and nothing... Also having chest pains.... Anyone experience this? The migraine is so bad I have to stay in the dark or my head starts throbbing.
I don't think I will be able to BD if I'm like this all week... I was so happy I had no side effects taking 50mg of Clomid... But eh... I spoke too soon!
:'(

Feel better babysmile! Migraines are the worst. Whenever i get one i take some excedrin with a little soda, the caffeine tends to help me. Hope it goes away soon so you can get to bd'ing!

Awesome- thanks im trying! I think this month is hard since its our 12th cycle, I've officially hit the one year mark. I took another test today and it waz bfn, i know theres still a chance but im just mentally preparing myself for next cycle. I feel like if i have a plan for next cycle ready to go, i can get thru the initial disappointment. I did find out good news, my insurance covers a consult with a infertility doctor so once dh does his semen analysis we can go talk to someone.

Hope everyone else is doing good! : )

baby smile, so sorry to hear bout ur migranes :(
I hope the excedrin helps and ur better by the time u need to bd

Mks, i know what u mean by giving up hope...i have zeeeerrooo symptoms or signs and so i'm just gearing up for next cycle.
What cd are you on now & when is af due?

Verrrrrry happy to hear your good news bout insurance!!!! Hopefully u wont need it but really glad ur gonna have that option

hey foxy, any updates? Did you get back the results of your blood test?

Also i wanted to know what unit your progesterone was measured in?
I also did my progesterone 8 dpo and my results were 66.8 nmol/l

hey guys i have a question and mits a really stupid one but since i was 14 i have been having irregular af and now that i have been ttc its a little hard ive seen fs and she has me on 2000mg mf metformin and i was doing that for a few months and she had me on progestrone for my af to start i did that for 2months and then she started me this momth on clomid 100 mg i just finished and im hoping it works but i really dont know what to apsect if it doesnt work will i get an af and when do i count my cycles being that i was only regular for two months making it 30 days but only cause i was taking the progestrone

Awesome-im at 12dpo, i think af is due on tuesday. I have noticed some breast tenderness but i don't think its anything. What cycle date are you?

I'm cd 25 & 9 dpo...af should arrive on wednesday

If we dont get our bfp this cycle, at least we can keep each other company next cycle cause our cycles are quite similar

Maybe we'll both get suprises and get our bfp! If not we will def be cycle buddies for next cycle! Im so glad i found this site, i feel like i don't have anyone to talk to about ttc. So glad all you girls understand what im going thru!

Had repeat bloods today and, as I already knew, no sign of ovulation. I've got to go and get a script in Tuesday (stupid weekend and bank holiday!) and I start 100mg straight away. Without waiting or inducing a period?! I thought, from what I've read online, they would give me meds to bring on AF then start clomid. I'm not complaining. Hope next cycle is more successful!

Congratulations foxy! Great news! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Good luck to the rest of you girls :hugs:

Hi angelmarie, I'm on my third round of clomid and they've never induced a period with me either. I think they only do that if there is a build up of lining or if hormone levels are below baseline. I'm on 150mg now, cd 10 and trying my best to stay hopeful. 50mg and 100mg didn't make me O.

Hope u r right mks!!!
I'm also so glad we could talk about ttc so that we dont go silently insane lol
How are you feeling today?

sorry to hear about no o this cycle angelmarie....hoping this new cycle is succesful

Mouse, hopefully o is right around the corner for you!!!

How are all of you other ladies doing?

Im doing ok today, hubby asked me if i was going to do a pregnancy test today, I haven't told him that I've been testing, i don't want him to be disappointed. I think im going to test again tomorrow. No more breast tenderness, i think it was just from the bra i was wearing. We're having a 'us' day today so my mind won't be thinking about ttc. Hubby did agree to do his semen analysis next week. How are you doing?
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Mks that is SO nice...how was your"us" day? I'm sure it was nice to get ttc off your mind and relax!
Glad to know he's gonna do the analysis so you can rule one more thing out or worst case you can treat him if necessary.
Let me know when you test...fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls, I'm still eagerly watching and waiting for your BFP's.

Angel fx 100mg works for you, I believe that's what made the difference for us. This was our first month at 100mg!

MKS & Awesome I've got everything crossed that those BFP will be there anyway now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->