TTC clomid babies...

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS foxy!!!! hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

Well just tested again and its a bfn. Im at 14 dpo, im assuming i would've had a bfp by now right? Odd thing, I've noticed blue veins on my chest and i read that that could be a sign. Im still going to keep an open mind until af shows her ugly face! Hubby didn't react too well when i told him it was negative, i think he feels exactly how i did the other day, i felt so bad, he didn't want me to test but i insisted.

Foxy- im wondering if i should have my clomid changed to 100mg, im on the 50mg right now. Maybe that'll do the trick for us!

Do you guys have your dh's taking any vitamins to help with their sperm?

So this is the first time I have been on 100mg - Im on day 2 and I have been getting a lot of awful, sharp twinges in my ovaries already! Seems early to be getting pain? Any of you girls get this? Not sure if its a good or bad thing! :shrug:

what cd is everyone on now? Apart from you, Foxy! Hope youre enjoying every minute!!!

:hugs:

Well just tested again and its a bfn. Im at 14 dpo, im assuming i would've had a bfp by now right? Odd thing, I've noticed blue veins on my chest and i read that that could be a sign. Im still going to keep an open mind until af shows her ugly face! Hubby didn't react too well when i told him it was negative, i think he feels exactly how i did the other day, i felt so bad, he didn't want me to test but i insisted.

Foxy- im wondering if i should have my clomid changed to 100mg, im on the 50mg right now. Maybe that'll do the trick for us!

Do you guys have your dh's taking any vitamins to help with their sperm?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Mks! Have you got any other symptoms apart from the veins?
How many rounds of 50mg have you done?

My dh took Maca for a while but then he was tested with awesome results (all my fault then) but I read lots of positive things about Maca. Worth a go? :thumbup:

mks, so sorry about your bfn....you have the right attitude though - you really arent out till af shows and i hope those veins mean af would stay away.

dh takes vit b and vit e

hey angelmarie,

I actually didnt get any pains at all on 100mg, only side effect for me was lack of cm. Hope it eases up!

I'm on cd 26, 11 dpo

Hi girls, I'm still eagerly watching and waiting for your BFP's.

Angel fx 100mg works for you, I believe that's what made the difference for us. This was our first month at 100mg!

MKS & Awesome I've got everything crossed that those BFP will be there anyway now xx

Foxy it's amazing!!!! Congrats!!!! Super super happy for u!!!!

Well i think im out this month, another bfn and im starting to get period cramps. : ( moving on to next month! So i talked to a doctor i work with and she actually does hsg's so im now scheduled for that next week. Im calling this cycle, the cycle of answers! Has anyone had a hsg done??

Awesome- when are you going to test???

awww sorry mks...i think i'm out too because i've had cramps all day :(
I havent tested because i cant take seeing the bfn, so this cycle i was waiting it out till i missed af but after today, i'm sure af will be here tom or wed

I'm kinda excited about your next cycle though...i love what you're calling it!!!
My obgyn said if i dont get preg by oct, i would do hsg test....heard it's more uncomfortable than painful but everyone's experience seems to be different

Lol thanks, i like it too, its helping to keep me not getting too upset. I've read that the hsg varies from person to person. I was reading some of the posts on here about it, i think im going to steer clear of reading too much about it, i don't want to freak myself out! I'll def let you know how i make out with my hsg.
Sorry to hear your having af cramps but you never know, af could be a no show! Keeping my fingers crossed for you still!!
Can't remember if i asked you this, how long have you've been ttc?

Hi ladies, what's hsg? I'm en route for bloods now to see if there is an egg growing (day 14). Has anyone had day 14 bloods before?

Foxy-fantastic news, huge congrats!!

I agree with not reading too much! just pop pain killers prior and i think u will be ok :)

been ttc for a yr & 3 mths...this is my second cycle on clomid and metformin
Hope next cycle is ours!

hey mouse i had bloods done 7dpo this mth and confirmed that i ovulated...hope you get good news :D

Thanks awesome. Today was cd13 and they said I havent ovulated but my estrogen was high at 1,724. They said I should ovulate sometime between now and next week so have to go back next tues to confirm. I don't want to get my hopes up just in case though. Do those levels mean anything to anyone? I think they may measure differently between uk and us though (although I'm not sure).

Also, has anyone put weight on with clomid?

i know the progesterone test is done 7dpo to check if you ovulated...for someone with a 28 day cycle, the test is done on cd21. I'm not quite sure what they were checking for oncd13

What were the units of measurement used

They wanted to check on cd14 to see if follicles were growing so that if I don't ovulate they'll know whether to try trigger injections next. Not sure what it's measured in, all I know is that before clomid I was consistently about 150 which was classes as baseline, last clomid cycle it got up to 470 but then went back down. And now 1724 so a huge jump, just hope it's enough!

Mouse- hsg is when they insert a catheter thru the cervix and inject a dye that circulates up into the uterus and fallopian tubes while xrays are taken. The xrays will show if theres any blockage that could be preventing pregnancy.
I haven't noticed a change in weight with the clomid maybe if anything a pound or so.

Awesome- did af show? Im still waiting, thought for sure she'd show today but so far nothing.

Mouse ohhhhhhhhh!!! you've taught me something! that' s pretty cool. hope it's enough as well...sounds like it is so get to bding :D

Not yet mks, i'm due tomorrow...had no cramps today which i was very happy about but back to symptom-less which is how my usual cycles are before af arrives....yesterday i was depressed but today i found out my cousin who has a worst case of pcos tha i do, is preg! She gave me some diet tips so i'm just excited now and gearing up for next cycle

Thanks for explaining mks. My temp has gone right down to 35.96 this morning, usually about 36.2ish. Do you think it could be 'the day'?! Only thing is, I did an opk last night at 9pm and it only had a faint line? So confused!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->