TTC clomid babies...

Hi girls!!! How are you all doing???
Mks... You have such a great attitude! Truly inspiring!
Awesome did you test yet? Any signs of the witch?
how far is everyone else in your cycle?

Just a little update... Yesterday was my CD13... & my first time using softcups... I have to say I'm absolutely impressed! When I first opened the box I was a little scared about the size of the softcups...but I practiced once before BD... & I must say it was fairly easy, pretty comfy & I loved the mess free after BD. I used 1/4 of preseed also. & this morning I took my first opk( kinda late on my cycle but last cycle I O'd on CD17) & it looked Like I'll O in maybe 2-3 days. ;)
Keep me posted!!!!

Thanks babysmile! I try to stay positive, some days are harder though! I've been using the softcups for the past 2 cycles and i love it! I actually need to buy more for this cycle. Hope you get your positive opk soon! Happy bd'ing!
Quick question, so im still waiting for af to show, just having spotting every once in a while so i know it'll be soon, i thought based on my positive opk that af would show mon or tues, since its now wed, does that mean i ovulated later than i thought?? I was looking at my calender and we bd everyother day leading up to my positive, and then 2days after the pos, im now thinking maybe we should bd every other day leading up to and after a pos opk. Whats everyones bd schedule?

Hi mks...Last cycle i did the same as you... Every other day .. Then when I got pos opk I did 2 more days. I kinda think I should have kept going because I heard of ppl getting pos opks for like five days straight then ovulating... So Idk. I heard if u have PCOS it messes with the opks so ugh.. One more thing to worry about.
This cycle we ate going to BD everyday
Till AF decides to show or not (hopefully not) I'm going to do the opks just to see... But will not rely 100%. I'm curious to know all of everyone's BD schedule too!!! ;)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1345093200z6z31z14.png

Babysmile- im with you, we're going to keep bd'ing every other day well after my positive opk.

Awesome- any news yet???

So my opks are getting lighter... I startedtesting Cd14 ... & it looked pretty dark... But now 2 days later it's getting lighter... I'm thinking I ovulated earlier than I thought, so im guessing in out this month. I'm very disappointed , sad & discouraged. =(

Hey, af showed up yesterday in full force! So on to new cycle

Last time we bd every other day, then when i got my positive opk we did it that day and the next 2 days and then i think life jus kinda got in the way and we missed a couple days then went back to every other day

This cycle i'd like to say we're gonna bd everyday but that's just unrealistic for us lol
We're gonna follow smep again, so we would bd every other day then once i get positive opk we'll bd that day, then the next 2 days then back into every other day

Do you guys use preseed? Thinking of using that this cycle because last mth clomid really dried me out!!!

babysmile why do you think you're out if you bd everyday? i think you definitely have a good shot even if you weren't able to pinpoint your O day so dont be discouraged at all

Babysmile I agree with mks- don't be discouraged, it my that you missed the surge but that you bd'ed at the right time. Stay Positive!

Babysmile- i think you're still in, no reason to think you're out esp if you bd'd everyday. I would just keep bd'ing everyday or every other just in case.

We've been using preseed for a while now, i really like it. We use that and softcups too.

Awesome- sorry af showed : ( we're on the same cycle, af started yesterday. I'm not taking my clomid this month since i have the hsg on thursday, i wasn't sure if that would mess it up. This month im using the opks and smep method, plus a few extra bd's even after the positive opk.

Mouse-hows everything going with you?

Hey mks, I had bloods on tues and looked like I was going to ovulate as estrangement was quite high, however I haven't had a pos opk and temp hasn't increased so don't think it's happened. I was so hopeful as well. Get bloods done again on tues so we'll see.

Hi ladies!!!! Thank you so much for your support, sorry this morning I went a little crazy after my opk ... I think I'm out this month because I only started bd everyday after CD 13.... Only bd before that on Cd4 Cd10 & CD11... I'm thinking I must have ovulated between CD8 or 9... I don't know. But I'm feeling better now... & if it doesn't happen this mOnth I got next cycle to worry about. =/
Awesome I'm soo sorry about AF! :(
Once again,..thank you so much for the support ladies! ;)

Babysmile- thats what we're here for, i know i said this before but im so glad i have you guys! No one else understands what we're going thru. Keeping my fingers crossed that you caught your egg!

Mouse- hope you get your positive opk, just keep bd'ing!

Hi girls

@ Awesome and Mks -sorry the witch showed :( :growlmad:
Good luck for this next cycle! :thumbup:

@ Babysmile - stay positive. Youre not out yet!

Im on cd 7 (well day 7 if you count first day of clomid as cd1 as I didnt start it during a period). I dont think the 100mg agreed with me much - I had bad ovary pains for the first couple of days. Awful headaches since day 1 up til now! I have been sooooo highly strung - really snappy and miserable - Ive been a nightmare! :haha::dohh: Ive been really snuffly and now I have come out in a horrible rash! Im just hoping it will all be worth it!

What sort of side effects have you girls been getting? I only had mild headaches with 50mg but 100mg has affected me much more. Hopefully a good sign that my body is listening to it! :haha:

Going to start opk-ing soon.

Baby :dust: to everyone! :hugs:

i'm so glad i have you ladies as well! it's GREAT support and actually quite calming for me.
i'm actually not too sad that AF showed up, i'm actually glad because last cycle i ended up having to take provera (yuck)

mks, i cant believe our cycles are so dead on :D i hope we move to bump buddies very soon
from what i've read clomid should def not affect the hsg but hopefully the break from clomid might do the trick for you!!!

mouse when do you take your opks? do you think it's possible that you missed your surge? for sure with the blood test you'll have a better idea of what went on.

babysmile, i'm really hoping that you got to bd enough but you have the right attitude! what's done is done and there's always next cycle :)

angel, sorry to hear bout all the side effects that you've been experiencing...hopefully this is the last month you'll have to go through it!!! i havent really had any side effects from 50 mg or 100 mg (except the dry cm on the 100mg). this cycle i'm actually going back to 50mg however, because of the dryness i experienced with the 100mg

i've also made a change in my diet... i'm really cutting down on my sugar intake (to help with the insulin resistance) - i do take metformin but i can only make the 500mg... my tummy gives tooooo much trouble on the 1000mg dose. i've also decided to give chicken a rest as i've been reading about the amount of hormones they put into them!!! and well i'm going to continue with my complex carbs - whole grain rice and pasta
and probably the biggest change is going to be fruits and vegetables! lol they have definitely been absent from my diet

ok this is a much longer post than i had planned on lol

hope everyone has a great weekend!

Girls! How is everyone doing? I'm 2 weeks away from when AF is supposed to show, I'm still confused about O this month. Don't know if I did or not, or when. I'm sticking to my plan, me & hubby are BD everyday till AF is due. It's been easier this cycle to BD everyday & I guess it has to do with not knowing if I'm O or not we are just trying to have fun without the pressure of knowing I'm ovulating right as we do it. So it's kinda bittersweet feeling towards those crazy opks. I've had a few sharp pains on my left side , but I think it's my mind playing games.
How is everyone doing? Hope all is well & we get our BFP soon!!! <3

I ovulated!!! Literally can't believe it, I haven't had a period since coming off the pill in July 2011 and I've finally ovulated!!!

Mouse-thats fantastic news!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Babysmile-i think you have a great plan, don't lose hope, I'm sure you ovulated!

I'm 2 days away from my hsg, its thursday morning. I have to say I'm getting extremely nervous. I think I'm more scared about the catheter that will be inserted thru my cervix. I'm going to take 3 advil beforehand, just hope thats enough to take the edge off. I'll be on cycle day 8, so I'm going to start my opk maybe the next day or so, is that too soon to start them??

Angel- sorry to hear you had side effects with the clomid. That stinks. I was taking 50mg and didn't have any problems. This month would've been my 3rd cycle on it but i didn't take it in case it would mess with the hsg. I was going to ask if i should up mine to 100mg.

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for all of us, sept WILL be our month!!

I know I still can't believe it. SO now I guess im in the TWW?! Im about 5dpo (not sure exact o day) and dont know how ill cope for another week! whats the earliest I can test?

mks - i may have asked this already, but what is hsg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->