TTC & Everything Else

I hope your wrist will get back to normal soon. I think your oh will find a job soon. I will keep my FX for the both of you. I am sooooo sorry about your stepdad, I hope he is feeling better. Thank goodness that you stay closer to the hospital where he was.

I was puking on Saturday.:growlmad: I didn't puk yesterday but when I was fixing baked chicken it made me sooo sick. I had my oldest DD to help me. She put seasonings on the chicken and put it in the oven. The smell just gross me out. As soon as she was done I hurried up out of the kitchen.

My DD have her dental appt today. DH took her since I didn't want to be around people and different smells.:nope: I hope everything go ok for her.

How are you doing today? I am happy I don't have to go to work today since it is Martin Luther King Jr Day.

U Americans do have some funny days lol.

My ageless got admitted bk tk hospital yesterday and put bk in a neck brace and bed rest, had an MRI today which all came bk clear but he has to wait for ear nose and throat ppl to see him as he was having fluid coming out of his ear. He was also having right side weakness that's why they put him back in neck brace. ut hes out of that now. He's been a very very lucky man, fx nothing permanent is affected.

I'm 6dpo today been feeling a bit weird last couple of days, earlier last week I felt sick but that wud have been far too early for it to be pregnancy related, even today I think is too early. I was also getting cravings for certain foods so strong I cud almost taste the food i wanted, but again too early. Today I have been getting reflux and nauseous. I was sat down earlier and then suddenly went very very dizzy, was scared I was going to pass out it was that bad, everyhing sort of went in slow motion. Don't no whether its because I was a little hungry or not. Also iv been really hungry at the same time as being nauseous and hungry again not long after eating. 6dpo is surely too early to get any symptoms so trying not to read much into it. I don't think I'm going to be able to hold out until af though, already want to test now but I no it wudnt even show yet even if I am I wud only have implanted either today or yesterday at a push so don't want to disappoint myself. Feel really queasy right now and for once ts not because I stuffed myself full of food. Maybe coming down with something I don't no.

How was ur daughters dental apt?
Not long now until second trimester. Have u told ur daughters? Do u think u will find out the sex? Xx

Yea our holidays are kind of strange! :winkwink:

How has your stedpdad been? I hope he is doing much better.

When you are hungry and you have not eaten anything,it can make you feel dizzy and feel like passing out. I hope you are not getting sick.

As for me, I have a cold and my asthma been acting up thats why I have not been on here in a while. Mythroat is sore, neck hurts, wheezing a bit, and coughing, it does seems like it is getting better. I hope I feel better soon.

So how everything been going on with you? Any good nes about anything??:hugs:

My stepdad is doing ok, got dischatged from hospital on Wednesday afternoon with the all clear.

All days since 6dpo I have had nausea n reflux, hunger, firmer abdo and for a short time firmer boobs. Yesterday I started getting my familiar 'I'm coming on my period' endo cramps, got them a few times today too. Cervix is high, relatively soft and slightly open but not much. Was feeling hopeful until today, all the things from the last 6 days are gone and my cramps are here so I guess af will come on time. Will see if my temp drops tomorrow or Monday, af due on Tuesday, last cycle i didn't temp 2 days before af but the day before my temp was bk to pre o temp so I'm pretty sure if i see a drop tomorrow or Monday that I'm out. Haven't tested which is good, I managed to have the willpower not to. If I'm not kept awake Monday night with cramps Il test on Tuesday or if iv still been getting cramps but not kept me awake I might wait until Wednesday. Ff puts me at like 8dpo but I'm 11dpo by my reckoning, all ths nausea etc wud have been only 3dpo if ff was right so I doubt it, i just think it took a couple of days for my temps to rise.

Next week is my last week in my job, looking forward to stsrting a new one but i wish i cud share my pregnancy wih those guys because thy are all great with pregnant ppl and do eveyhing by the book unlike some places.

I haven't been on my exercise bike much recently but with feelig sick a lot I didn't really feel like it, going to get weighed in the morning so Im sure that will shock me bk onto t. I failed ky target for the end of jan but Il try n do it for the end of Feb or maybe do a distance target instead so that i can do sort of a little competition against myself.

I hope ur asthma starts to get better soon. Doesnt sound like ur having a very nice strt to ur pregnancy, how were ur last 2? I hope it all gets btter soon and u breeze Thru the rest xxx

I will respond to your post tomorrow. I am sort of ill. Asthma and this cold is really bothering me. I apologize for not being on like I used to. Hopefully at the end of the week I will better. My asthma did not act up when I was pregnant with my 2 daughters. This pregnancy is way different. The only thing I want to do is sleep and just lay down. My daughters school has been closed since Monday due to the weather. I am happy about that since I can try to get better before I get back to work. I hope you are doing ok. :hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower:

Aw hun dont apologise for not being on ur not well the last thing u want to do is come on here. besides this place is great when ur in the frustrations of TTC but once uv conceived i can imagind there's not as much urge to come on.

Speakingof coming on I will be getting af tomorrow, I'm spotting tonight and had major cramps, I'm out for this cycle, it turned out to he a 37day cycle which I'm a bit bummed about.

Heres to next cycle, onto number 4 already

I am starting to feel a bit better which is great!!!! I found out that I have to see a high risk Dr. sicne I have hypertension and asthma which I don't like. I have an appointment at the end of this month. When I am feeling really sick I just do not want to do anything, but I will be on here more now that I am feeling better!!:flower:

Have you been on your exercise bike yet? How you been feeling lately? I know you are happy that you are at your new job or about to start it soon. If you are at your new job how is it??:hugs:

I start the job tomorrow, been reading into it they have convicted criminals.

Glad ur feeling better. I hope u get to enjoy he rest of ur pregnancy.

I haven't been on the bike, I was feeling sick and then I got af cramps but next week will be different.

Had my brothers over this weekend. Iv figured out one brother and his girlfriend are really annoying parents lol, they let being parents define who they are, they arent them anymore and it winds me up when ppl are like that, if I turn out to be a parent like that just shoot me lol.

How is your new job going?? Wow they have convicted criminals?!!

I hope the rest of my pregnancy will be better.

I doubt it that you will be like your brother and his girlfriend. :flower:

How you been doing? Any news? How is your wrist? Have you been on your exercise bike yet? I think I will start walking on my treadmill soon. Whenever I feel lot better!

I really miss our chats!! :flower::hugs::hugs:

Hi, iv been MIA for a couple of days too, only been on 3 times in the last week, thats normally my daily quota lol.

New job is tedious right now because its induction and just sitting with ppl talking at us but I go to see my hospital tomorrow. Yeah they are mostly involved in the justice system somehow, but its obviously the mental health aspect we r treating. It is going to be really good for my psychology prospects.

I went on the bike on Tuesday, did 5k in 13 minute 22 seconds. I will work on the time and when I get it to under 10 minutes il go up to 10k.

My wrist is still a little painful every now and then but I think it may be something I have to learn to live with.

I'm cd8 today, been really sloppy with checking cm n cervix this cycle, think the new job is taking my mind off it which is good, we haven't bd yet this cycle, we were going to but oh was ill, he's had a sickness bug so obviously waiting till hes better.

I really need to check out my maternity policy for this trust. I wonder what precautions they take when a member of staff is in close contact with unpredictable and possibly violent patients, need to check it out asap.

How's little bean doing? U had a scan yet? X

At least you will gain experience on your job for what you want to do in psychology. Just keep me updated on how everything is going at your new job!

That is great that you did 5k on your bike in 13 minutes! At least you are on your bike! I hope your wrist gets better as time goes by.

Let me know about the maternity policy also, that is always important especially in your job.

I am doing ok. I have my appt next month. According to my Dr. she thinks I am 14 weeks, so I would be 15 weeks tomorrow. She did a pelvic exam 2 weeks ago. I am not changing my ticker until I have my ultrasound, so I will know how far along I really am. I am still not eating like I should, but it seems like the vomitting has stopped which I am happy about. New things are heartburn and headaches.

I hope you are doing well.:hugs::flower::hugs::flower:

Surely as u no when ur last period was u no ur just gone 12 weeks not 15 weeks, no wonder ppl have babies late if they just guess lol.

I went bk on bike the other day and got it down by 12 seconds so 13:10 now, really hoping to get 13 flat next time.
I don't no why but I feel out this cycle, just don't think this is the cycle I will get ky bfp.

I checked out the maternity policy and its still very general and just talks about the time allowed off which is the same as last trust and just menions that of u can't do ur normal duties they will find something else for u to do so maybe they wud do that because there is no way I cud be put in a situation where I wud maybe involved in a restraint and potentially harm my baby, I don't think restraints happen often on my ward because its rehab n ppl r getting better but there's always that chance.

Glad ur sickness had gone. I'm sure the heartburn will go soon too. Are u bk on the treadmill yet? Fx the rest of baby growing goes smoothly x

I agree about that I know when my last period was. When she told me that I was like huh?! I told her that I think I am not that far along yet. :wacko:

I am glad that when you fall pregnant they will find something else for you to do. How is everything going for you at your new job?

Sickness came back. Hubby had a little heat on and everything just came up that I ate the night before. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

O god u poor thing, hope sickness goes real soon.

I did my first proper shift today, it was a 13hour shift.....yes 13!! And I did it on 4 and a half hours sleep. but i actuslly really enjoyed, bit apprehensive after all the induction and training but actually I thought it was quite simple and a relatively essy, but busy shift. I'm actually quite keen to go onto the more intense wards but I will have to pick my times carefully for when I no for certain I'm not pregnant as I don't want to go on a ward, end up in a restraint with a patient and then end up finding out I'm pregnant. Feeling very settled in already.

How is everything ur end?

Looks like I'm going to o any day now, we bd last night by that will be it because of my shifts. Not too fussed which way it goes this month. I hate to say it, but in an ideal world I think I wud prefer not to fall this cycle with the new job by I'm not going to stop tryig just because of it

My internet was messed up for a while. I am glad that it is fixed now.

I am feeling better now but I am so congested!!! :growlmad:

Wow 13 hr shift?!! That is good that you enjoy your new job, which is always a plus!! :happydance: I think you just might fall pregnant when you least expect. :winkwink: Any more news about your job or anything else happening on your end??

I'm 9 dpo today, not really been focussing on it very much with being very busy so not symptom spotting and as a result iv noticed nothing at all so its flown by. Bit bunged up and full of cold today but not reading a thing into that.

My old worl place messed up when they worked out what annual leave i shud have been entitled to so I need to call them and tell me they owe me 15 hours worth of pay.
I was talking to someone and without letting on about anything I found out that pregnant women are allowed to stay on the rehab units but I guess they are just told not to get involved in restraints, I wud be happy with that really because I quite like where I am right now.

Baby the size of a lemon already!! Wow ur time is going fast, are u going to find out the gender? X

Did u call your old job so they will pay u what they owe u? The sooner the better. I think when u fall pregnant they won't have u doing anything drastic. I am keeping my fingers crossed that u will conceive soon. I think that is good that u are not focusing on ttc like crazy. You can take ur mind off it. How has ur wrist been? Better I hope.

I think this weekend I will get back on my treadmill. I have my Dr appt Monday and my 1st high risk ob-gyn appt on the 10th. I hope this ob Dr is good. I don't like that I have to see a high risk Dr. I really want to find out the gender so me and dh will know what colors to get for carseat, clothes and other things.

My job is getting on my nerves. Today I was taking the kiddies to the bathroom and I was calling one of the kids to go in the bathroom and this teacher just sent her 2 kids in the bathroom. I was so angry. I wanted to say something but all the wrong words would just come out. So I took the kids down to the other bathrooms but they only have 2 stalls in each of the bathrooms so it took them at least 25 mins for all the kids to use the bathroom. I am so happy that when May comes I won't have to go back since school is out and when school is back in August I will had the baby. My Hubby told me that he don't want me to go back to work after I have the baby. My next job will be a ful time job hopefully in the next year. Enough of my rambling. I hope ur day has been going great. xxxxxxxxxxxx

My wrist has generally been ok but with the occasional twinge.

As AF is getting closer I'm starting to feel more and more like I want it to be this cycle. I sort of have mixed feelings about it to be honest, I'm sure if I was I would be over the moon and disappointed if I wasn't but I think I could cope with it. I will just wait and see, what will be will be, I can't do anything about it now can I. Will try to remember to take me temp tomorrow and Saturday so I can see if I have a dip or not. If not I guess I will find out Monday, I certainly don't want to find out at OH's parents.

I didn't call my old work yet but I'm waiting until I get paid tomorrow to make sure they get that right first.

I think you should find out, what are you hoping for?

xx

That's good that your wrist is doing better. Do you feel like your af is going to come? Or do you having symptoms? How has your temp been? I hope it is still high. Was your paycheck right?

I go see my Dr tomorrow, I will let you know how it goes. xxxxx

I have been getting cramps and gas for 2 days now which i always get before af. However i dont no whether my o date was right or not, iv always had a 13day lp according to ff but this cycle according to them I'm now 14dpo, but I'm questioning whether it was then I od od a day or 2 later. I took a test this morning and bfn, I cud be anywhere between 11dpp and 14dpo so will give it 2 more days and see if af shows. I think she will come, i dont think I'm pregnant. Next cycle I'm going to try and be as healthy as possible to give it a fighting chance without it taking over my life. One more cycle and then I'm off to drs, hopefully as I have endo they won't tell me to keep trying for a year and they will just start on some simple stuff like blood tests and maybe something to check I am ovulating and if so give me something to shorten cycles

I think i got paid right, I do need to ring their hr department today and sort this pay out because that is rightfully mine so I want that money

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->