TTC FEB 2018 + CLOMID CYCLE 1 50mg with L-Arginine

Azasha

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Finally the month has arrive and so is Aunt Flo this month! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lol!! I never felt so excited to share this post this month! :rain:

So yes! After 3 years of TTC, finally our RE given me Clomid 50mg x 5 days for this month! And I've done my HyFoSy procedure last October 2017 and both of my tubes are patent with no blockage seen!! :hugs:

And I've just completed the 5 days course and now waiting to :sex::sex::sex: once I got back home!

And on CD21, I was told to head down the my RE office to have some blood test done. Progesterone if I'm not mistaken.

For those who are interested, I've kept an entry log in my blog dedicated for TTC & infertility journey.. In which, who knows if I were to conceive and have children, I want them to read and know how hard it is for us to get them.. LOL!! :coffee:

Here is my BLOG link.

Also, I've started taking in L-Arginine for the uterine lining.. It was said to help with the thickening of the uterine lining for better implantation. I wasn't sure on the dose but I'm taking 1000mg x 1 per day along with my Folic Acid and Metformin 500mg x BD.

Also, I've lost 7kg in hopes it will help with the conceiving this cycle! :thumbup:

And I would love to have a buddy to share this journey..

Currently I'm on day CD8 now.. :flower::flower::flower:

And I regularly update my blog once I visited the RE or did some procedure along the way..

Baby dust to all!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies!!

Finally the month has arrive and so is Aunt Flo this month! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lol!! I never felt so excited to share this post this month! :rain:

So yes! After 3 years of TTC, finally our RE given me Clomid 50mg x 5 days for this month! And I've done my HyFoSy procedure last October 2017 and both of my tubes are patent with no blockage seen!! :hugs:

And I've just completed the 5 days course and now waiting to :sex::sex::sex: once I got back home!

And on CD21, I was told to head down the my RE office to have some blood test done. Progesterone if I'm not mistaken.

For those who are interested, I've kept an entry log in my blog dedicated for TTC & infertility journey.. In which, who knows if I were to conceive and have children, I want them to read and know how hard it is for us to get them.. LOL!! :coffee:

Here is my BLOG link.

Also, I've started taking in L-Arginine for the uterine lining.. It was said to help with the thickening of the uterine lining for better implantation. I wasn't sure on the dose but I'm taking 1000mg x 1 per day along with my Folic Acid and Metformin 500mg x BD.

Also, I've lost 7kg in hopes it will help with the conceiving this cycle! :thumbup:

And I would love to have a buddy to share this journey..

Currently I'm on day CD8 now.. :flower::flower::flower:

And I regularly update my blog once I visited the RE or did some procedure along the way..

Baby dust to all!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hello, I am in desperate need of help. I started Clomid for progesterone reasons only. I told my doctor I ovulated, and got my period every month like clockwork, but she said my progesterone level was 6 so I needed clomid. I did one round, and never got a positive opk, or my period since. My period is now 3 days late, and all I get is BFN. Im so hurt, because I thought I was pregnant for sure until I started reading how Clomid just gives false hope, and messes up your cycle. Has anyone went through this, and got a BFP. I dont get it no signs of AF no pain Im not pregnant Clomid just gives false hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->