TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Hi ladies

Today marks 6 months ttc for me and OH. I turned 29 yesterday. OH is 33.
I was diagnosed with PCOS last month and on my first round of clomid this month. CD17 and no sign of ovulation other than sharp pains in left ovary area for last couple days but that's it.

Would love to join you ladies?

Hi welcome Hun... Thts good ur on clomid, maybe the pains are o pain??xx

Hi everyone :wave:
AF got me today after being a week late (grrrr) we are now onto our 8th month i am 24 DH is 25 hoping and praying we all get our :bfp: this month

Welcome dreaminghoping and stella.

Dreaminghoping- sorry for your loss : ( My DH suspects he has a low/poor sperm count, although we won't have anything confirmed for a few months I'm guessing. Good luck to you!

Good Luck Ladies :dust: Hopefully we can add to that BFP number.

Even after 8 months ttc I still find this ovulation business so confusing!! My OPKs start turning positive around day 9 and normally have ewcm too, however temp don't usually shift until day 14.

Yeah near Glasgow where are u??? Yeah u o around 12 to 46 hours after a plus OPK so get in lots of :sex: after ur plus and u should hav it covered my OPKs go pos around cd11 to 13 so hoping its earlier this cycle started aspirin to see if tht prevents mcs. Xxx BABYDUST. :dust:

Thanks.. We are in Glasgow too. Good luck with baby aspirin I have heard lots of success stories with it.

Haven't tried her new wifey, but I've used panrosa and Gail Cuffe. Both were good but if I had to pick one I'd say Gail's was more in-depth and comforting. Gail said July 2012 conception and Panrosa said August 2012, but to be honest with dh's low sperm count I don't think I believe either will come true! It's nice to have one done though as it definitely keeps the hope alive! x

has any one tried Cheri22 the TTC pshyic??

I emailed her in March for a free reading - I finally just got my reading back this past weekend. She sees for me: SEPT and BOY so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

We'll see!!

Hi girls, well af got me today... again. Now moving into the 6th month of ttc, I know this is not long in comparison with a lot of others, however it feels like it's really dragging now :cry: And I find it hard chatting with girls on some of the threads who are new to the site, only for them to disappear a month later as they have a :bfp:! Of course I'm happy for them, but I'm starting to feel alone here!

So! I'm looking for anyone else in the same boat, to offer encouragement, support, and well, just some good conversation to keep me sane on the rest of this journey! Who's in?!

Hope all is well for you I've been TTC for a year and 2 months..

Welcome to the group sassy! Have you had any tests done yet? I've had blood tests which were normal and dh had a SA which showed a very low sperm count. He goes in today for his follow-up test so they can compare. Good luck in ttc!

Welcome Sassy!

Good luck to Sandoval's hubby today. My hubby is getting tested soon and I am scared that there will be something wrong with him on top of the issues I know I already have!

Hi ladies just to keep you update- AF started on Sunday but phoned the doc because of the symptoms i was having and they suspect it was a chemical preg. I had really bad cramps which i couldn't get out of bed with. I suffer bad AF cramps but these were worse. It took hours for AF to start and when she did it was brown and watery. My DH phoned the doc and they said if i get pain in one side it could be ectopic preg. If AF symptoms become more normal then prob chem preg. They said if i get pain in one side or in my shoulder to go straight to the docs. Its been a hard few days.

Hi ladies just to keep you update- AF started on Sunday but phoned the doc because of the symptoms i was having and they suspect it was a chemical preg. I had really bad cramps which i couldn't get out of bed with. I suffer bad AF cramps but these were worse. It took hours for AF to start and when she did it was brown and watery. My DH phoned the doc and they said if i get pain in one side it could be ectopic preg. If AF symptoms become more normal then prob chem preg. They said if i get pain in one side or in my shoulder to go straight to the docs. Its been a hard few days.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

went and had a blood test done today...will know the results tomorrow...i really hope i get good news...if not here i come provera and clomid again :( GRR!

Good luck Sandoval and Snowflakes - I hope your DH's get good results.

Flou *hugs* sorry to hear about your chemical, I hope you're feeling better soon.

Good luck with your results tomorrow Sugarpi! I should get my full results tomorrow too (managed to get the progesterone result out of the receptionist today but she wouldn't give anything else away until doc has seen them!)!

Good luck Sandoval and Snowflakes - I hope your DH's get good results.

Flou *hugs* sorry to hear about your chemical, I hope you're feeling better soon.

Good luck with your results tomorrow Sugarpi! I should get my full results tomorrow too (managed to get the progesterone result out of the receptionist today but she wouldn't give anything else away until doc has seen them!)!

Keep us posted Mrs. B. How did your progesterone test turn out?

I got a result of 34 nmol/l (according to the internet a result of 30nmol/l (or 10 ng/ml) and above suggests ovulation)...but I'm concerned that I just had a higher level than normal this month (had sore bbs etc this month that I don't normally have). I would have liked to have seen a higher number to feel a bit more confident about ovulation!

Waiting to see what the doc says as he also tested for thyroid, testosterone, oestrogen and other things. Hopefully should hear tomorrow morning!

I am tempted to try Agnus Castus next month...but I don't know if doc will want to do another blood test and I don't want to mess with my hormones if so, so I guess I will have to wait and see what he says!!

How are you getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->