TTC for Baby #1 - Looking for Buddies

Not using opk as not want to go to shop n but them :s but I use an app on my fone to predict o as well as checking cm. I had a bleed 9dpo only lasted 2 days which is a week before I'm due and have never been this short always had reg cycles never early. I have had a lot of cm since before bleed and have more almost like ewcm x

You should test!!! That sounds like implantation bleeding, and unless you o'd really late your luteal phase should be tops 14 days. How long are your cycles usually??

This is my first time on here too. Nobody knows we are TTC either and it's nerve wrecking already. We have been trying since October 2011. I just bought the clearblue fertility monitor my dr recommended and waiting to see if it works.

Welcome all u new ttc-ers!! How's everyone in the tww doin today?! I am 6 dpo today and being an addict poas again haha. And bfn once again! But I think I'm having implantation cramping today!! Will test again ok the morning!!
How soon do you poas?? I and 6 days post ovulation and dying to poas.. Do you think it's a waste of money??

Welcome Ycantigetg*
Hey ladies been a while for me too my internet is down so I am doing this on my phone. Anyway FF has not picked up an ovulation my temps have gone up. I did not BD around fertile time as DB had a knee injury and am nearly a week late from regular cycle so will test tommorow. I have had spotting yesterday and today and temps are dropping so not hopeful*
How have U ladies been.

Hey ladies,
As expected AF arrived and I O a week later than expected so time to go again I did not get to bd fertile week so starting cycle ttc 6. Thanks for the support.

LotusWomb: Sorry to hear that AF arrived but here's a chance to start afresh, right? Wishing you lots of :dust: on this month's journey.

Not doing too much other than trying to figure out how to find an OB/GYN with the ins. I just got put on. There are way too many hospitals here, some farther than is convenient. It's insane and more difficult than I thought to find someone good, trusting, personable, knowledgable! Not sure when I am going to finally make that first appt.!

Welcome Ycantigetg*
Hey ladies been a while for me too my internet is down so I am doing this on my phone. Anyway FF has not picked up an ovulation my temps have gone up. I did not BD around fertile time as DB had a knee injury and am nearly a week late from regular cycle so will test tommorow. I have had spotting yesterday and today and temps are dropping so not hopeful*
How have U ladies been.

Took a test this morning :bfn: :( tho still got a few symptoms :s

LotusWomb sorry af got u but this will be the month the get that bfp :) x

Hey Ladies,

How is everyone doing? Where are you at with your baby journeys?

I have my first OB appt. tomorrow and am very nervous/excited to possibly see a scan of the baby! I get to find out how many weeks, and the due date.
What makes me nervous is to find out how the baby is developing...I've told myself to stop worrying and enjoy this ride!

I'm really hoping for the rest of you to join me quickly!!!

Wishing you all tons of sticky beans xx

Hey Ladies,

I think I have o'd just waiting for a few more high temps. I will just try to relax not for 2 week wait.

How are you guys doing?

Lotus womb, I can't wait to hear that you get a BFP so you can join me! :)

Thanks babyfeva I going to stay positive this 2ww and hope I get a sticky bean!

Lotus Womb: Thinking of you also. Don't worry and try to relax because it is important. Fingers crossed for your BFP. Can't wait to hear all about it!

PS: I'm sure you saw elsewhere but AF happened to me and now it appears conception happened before AF...so it's all very confusing but it points to the possibility of having AF and still have a BFP!!!!

:dust:

Thanks babyfeva I going to stay positive this 2ww and hope I get a sticky bean!

Learning Life your right I have freinds who had what they thought was AF for 3 months or so. It is AF type bleeding during your pregnancy. Can I ask were you charting and did your temps drop. I always assume becouse my temps drop I can't possibly be having a duciduel bleed lol.

I have some info for you https://www.women-health-info.com/297-Decidual-bleeding.html

Lotus Womb: Wow, thank you for the website info, not something I completely knew of or had researched! Perhaps ducidual bleeding is what I had because of the length of spotting and then the moderately heavy periods (that lasted maybe 6 days) with the largest clots I had ever seen - a little later than when I would normal get an irregular period. I didn't tell anyone other than DH that I thought I might have had an m/c! We weren't too too unhappy though and were ready to begin some serious BD'ing while on vacation on January. I got a BFN the day before I got said period!

I didn't temp or use OPK's until January, that too erratically since we were traveling and all over the place on the other side of the world! It wouldn't be helpful to note anyway since conception appears to have occurred much before...lol Also, there was one day in Jan where I got a light + OPK in the morning that turned - that evening! Everything put together was very confusing since the u/s showed us in our 2nd tri!! I thought I had missed my most fertile day(s) in Dec.?! Still weird to think of!

Will continue to pray for you BFP!!! Can't wait for you to join us :)

Learning Life your right I have freinds who had what they thought was AF for 3 months or so. It is AF type bleeding during your pregnancy. Can I ask were you charting and did your temps drop. I always assume becouse my temps drop I can't possibly be having a duciduel bleed lol.

I have some info for you https://www.women-health-info.com/297-Decidual-bleeding.html

Some of you may have seen this message already but I need all the support I can get lol!

So yesterday had a big temp drop I was real sad. Then around 5p.m started spotting so I was ready for it to be all over. Spotting continued got slightly more I put on a pad by next morning it was only about tea spoon full. Other than that only when I wipe. Then today more of the same only needed one pad and usually by day 2 I need to change every 3 - 4 hours. I really don't want to get my hopes up as it can go heavy at any moment .

Symtoms been sore boobs on and off, cramps. Nausea a few times most noticible was Wednesday night I was frying some onions cooking my lental and patato curry and I did not think I would make it lol. I stepped away had a tangerine. Once all was done and lid was on I was fine. Last night and today frequedntly having to pee. Temp went back up slightly but not enough for me to feel good. Look at my chart and let me know what you think. I wont test till 18dpo if I make it that long. Offically freaking out!!!

Lotus Womb I think you might have a chance and that drop may be implantation! I can't wait for you to test!

I guessing I just had a really light cycle it was very much the same the whole time spotting to light flow I little more by the 3rd day but as my temps dropped so much I assume I am not pg :cry:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->