TTC for Baby #1 - Looking for Buddies

Welcome Katm. I also ovulated sooner than expected this month. Good luck to you.

Thanks baby,
Keep us updated! Hope you BDed a lot during O.

:dohh: well another bfn at 8 dpo, but does anyone know if clomid days 5-9 can make yur boobs swell? Even my husband noticed they are huge! Joes everyone else doin waiting?

Hey, just checking in to see if you've had any BFP's!

Hey ladies!! Welcome Kat! What a week... I'm on cd 14 today and I usually O cd20 butttt this time I'm on my first cycle of clomid and I think I O cd 8 my lines were darker then for 5 days and it's so light.... Has this happen to every1.?? I'm So confused!!!

Your test line was darker than your control line of cd8? did it stay dark for 5 days?

I've never experienced that before. 5 days seem very long, but I could be wrong. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help. I did ovulate a few days earlier this month which is different.

It's a possibility.

Oh your here!! YAY!! I missed you Ms. J :hugs:!!

What's new with you?? Update pelase!! Send me a PM!!

Update for me - Last cycle was 33 days vs the 37 I've been having.. Still not normal for me, but close enough and at this point I will take anything!! AF lasted 5 days and ended today! SO on CD 5 and in 3 days we're bd'ing! In the midst of all of this, we're moving at the end of the month. Just renting, but going from a 2 bed apt in the city to a 3 bed house in the burbs which already has a nursery from the last owners. I don't have the heart to paint over it just yet, but I will be since we don't know what's gonna happen with us. But I missss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! Let me know what's going on. I keep stalking your posts whenever I log in, but it gets so confusing :shrug: and I'm lazy too.. :blush: so please update!!

Firsttimer, clomid can def affect an opk. You aren't supposed to test on an ovulation test kit for five days after your last dose :) hope this helps.

I'm on cd 27, 12 dpo and I'm getting odd cramping? Almost like when you eat waaay too much but kind of like af is coming. I think af is due tomorrow, though I dont know how long my cycles will be since this is my first clomid round... Anyone get these cramps and still get a bfp?? Or does anyone know how long my cycle will be if I ovd on day 15???

I meant three days not five... Omg sorry haha! Bfn again this morning.... :(

Hey Ladies,

Unfortunatly I am out this month :cry: My DB had an old knee injury that flared up really bad yesterday at work he is a P.T. He is in soo much pain and it effecting both knees. He can't really BD over next 5 days maybe less depending on recovery. He said we better wait till next month to TCC again. My yesterday today and Friday BD plan are out :cry::cry:.....
On the positive side his osteopath has recoemended he take 1000mg of Vit C for his knee, which I have read is great for sperm quality and count. I don't think there is a problem with his boys but it can't hurt.
I will also take the oppotunity just to learn my cycle and see all the pg symtoms I get when I can't possibly be pg :nope:
Also his health is important so I will just nurse him back to health asap

Anyways I will check in with you guys and see when you all get your BFP, I will be back in March for my spring freak week lmao

:dust::dust:

Well next time baby dust to u!!!

I think I'm out again too.... Im spotting this morning.... Which usually happens before af, but with EXTREME pain... No pain here though..... So my last shred of hope is late implantation??? But I doubt it.... It's just probably not gonna happen

Well next time baby dust to u!!!

I think I'm out again too.... Im spotting this morning.... Which usually happens before af, but with EXTREME pain... No pain here though..... So my last shred of hope is late implantation??? But I doubt it.... It's just probably not gonna happen

Keep positive until AF shows I will keep my fingers crossed for you. it could be pg cramps

Well I'm trying to stay positive!! :) thanks for the encouragement, I'm still only spotting lightly, barely anything and no cramps. No af. I'm 14 dpo possibly ovd a little later than my positive opk so we will see what tomorrow brings, cuz I'm taking a test if af doesn't show in the morning!!! Anyone else having luck??

No luck here! I'm on CD 50. Last BFN was 6 days ago. I've had cramping the last 3 or so days. That usually happens the day before AF but still nothing! I'm just sick of waiting! I want my BFP or AF. Either way, just let me know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->