TTC from June 2014

Tired: If I were you, I'd check out the PCOS diet. You can find a lot of information about it online. Even if it doesn't help, I definitely won't hurt either, as it's mostly about avoiding carbs and eating healthy.

Frodi: I'm not sure. What was your temperature today? I wouldn't draw conclusions based on one lower temp, it could just be a fluke?

frodi those lines are definitely still there. maybe get an FRER? do you think it could still be from the trigger shot? I kind of doubt it I think you have a baby bean in there!

Hmm, Frodi. Maybe it is a positive sign that you've still got lines there? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! And also thanks for the suggestion. If I continue to have strange cycles I will ask for more testing as they are hesitant to diagnose anything until I've been ttc for a year without success. It's so frustrating for me because I know something is wrong. I may have to switch doctors eventually. It took me 9 mos last time so they didn't research any further.

Eline, maybe I will look into that. I recently lost almost 50 lbs and my diet is pretty healthy most of the time (except every now and then when there is something tasty, but not so healthy, but it's not often that I eat too poorly).

bellaxgee I don't normally have terrible cervical pain, no. Sometimes a little zing here and there but nothing too painful. Maybe it was an angle thing? If it's persistent though I would look into it further but it may just be an ovulation symptom for you I suppose.

I'm just trying to stay positive and hope that it's just one off cycle. No use in getting all down and upset about it when I don't know if it's going to stay this way or get better. And stress isn't going to help anything.

I hope you're all well. It'll be exciting to see some bfp's popping up!

Eline - My temp actually went back up from 36.4 to 36.8 today. :D

bellaxgee - I thought at first on the tests at 6 & 8 dpo and even yesterdays 9dpo. but today the line is significantly darker. I don't even have to use a filter to see it in the picture I took ! :happydance:

Imsotired - it was like that for me too. they refused to send us to see someone until we had been ttc for a year also. I knew that something was wrong but they could't figure it out. Congratulations on the weight loss! I have also lost a large amount of weight and know how difficult of a journey that can be also!

Frodi I want to see new pics!

I'm so confused right now. Still getting negative opks but I just went to amazon and looked at the reviews and it seems like these cheapies don't work for many women and they never got a positive with them.

So now who knows if and when I O'd but I've been getting waves of nausea for the past 2 days. Did an hpt just in case and that was bfn. I guess I will just have to wait and see. Idk if I should keep bd'ing every other day or what? Grr this is only the first cycle and im already stressed out! So far we bd'd on cd's 9, 12, 14, 16 and 19. Combo of wet/ewcm since cd13. Having really bad headaches today.

Here you go bellaxgee, lol
Updated pictures! :D
also accompanied with achey boobies! lol

Attachments

• IMG_5970[1].jpg
    IMG_5970[1].jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5972[1].jpg
    IMG_5972[1].jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
There's a smiley/angry face in your picture. To me it looks like the line on the tests went and came back. Glad your temp went back up. I looked at my chart for a year ago and that had a dip and came back up.

Besides waking up really sick this morning nothing to report.

lol! mummy2o! I didn't even notice that!
I wonder if it's suppose to be a happy face bc a :bfp: is coming!

Frodi, I see a line alright! Fx!

Bella, I'd definitely go for a more expensive brand of OPK's, I use OPK's that are 2€ a piece, but they are much clearer and even though I have PCOS and my OPK's always show a faint line, I did get a clear positive.

afm: 10DPO so far and nothing special to report.

Frodi it looks like 5dpo was from the trigger then the line faded and 10dpo is your bop! Fx for you!!!

Next month I will invest in better opks. Then again hopefully I won't need them!

Good luck to you ladies almost ready to test!

Tests are looking good, Frodi! I'm hoping this is it for you!

I hope everyone is well.

Hope everyone is doing well! Frodi I agree with what others said, it looks like the lines got llighter and are now getting darker, I think that's a good sign! Best wishes!

I've had a crazy week so far between having to go back to the dentist for her to redo a filling to a funeral today. I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday though. Without temping or opks who knows, but my nipples started hurting on Monday which I've never had in my life then yesterday I woke up with horrible cramps on my left side that even went down into my lady bits and made my back hurt like AF does. I didn't know what to think but finally about 2pm I felt this bubble/pop feeling and the cramps eased up a minute later. :shrug: Also had ewcm. That was cd15. Of course the last time before that we were able to BD was the night of cd13. We BD'd last night but it was about 1am. Today is cd16 and we will hopefully BD again just in case. Not sure if we were to late or not. Today only one nip is very sore lol

Mykerby that sounds promising!

Looking forward to your test of the day, Frodi.

afm: PDO 11. My temp went up a bit this morning, which I hope is a good sign and not just a result of my bad night sleep. During the night I was thinking: f*** this, I'm taking a test tomorrow, but I'm still going to try to wait until the weekend. I'd rather take the test during the weekend that on a weekday where I'd have to leave for work immediately after.

How has everyone been? Anyone else got some BFP yet? I'm still waiting, going to try my dad's birthday and I'll be 9dpo, but a week until my period. Its coming on 16dpo for some reason...

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd drop in to report my :bfp: !!!!
Tested yesterday and got bfp on both a dye clear blue and a digi!
Got bloodwork done today and bfp confirmed!
Gotta go back Monday for more blood work. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 4
Yayyyy Frodi! That's so exciting! Soo very happy for you! :happydance:

Congrats Frodi! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you and your baby!:happydance:

Frodi, that is so awesome!! I am so happy for you :) will definitely be following your pregnancy journal when you start it! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

AFM- sorry for the delay in updating, it has been crazy hectic for me these past couple of days. Work has been super busy. My great uncle passed away very unexpectedly on Friday AM in his sleep. And this weekend has been packed with activities. The world seems to be moving all around me while I stand still. Tested Saturday with a FRER at 12 DPO (there was a good chance I would be offered some drinks that night) and BFN. This morning AF showed her face, so on to cycle #2 now! Our plan, increasing the BD'ing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->