TTC from June 2014

Well!!!! I didn't wait until 9dpo!
Something for whatever reason was telling me to test today. I know I know. I'm only 5dpo and it seemed silly but unless I'm crazy there are 2 faint positives....

I've always wanted to do something special to tell Dh that we're expecting. Since he's a board game lover I was thinking of grabbing some sort of baby themed one or one for the wee ones and gift it to him. His Birthday is monday so I would love for these results to be good ones!

Attachments

• IMG_5891[1].jpg
    IMG_5891[1].jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
Omg Frodi!!!! I so see those without them even being inverted!! That's early too! Yayy!! Congrats and best wishes for a healthy sticky bean!! :bfp:

eek I know mkyerby! It's so early and I'm trying so hard not to think anything. How at 5dpo does that happen?

Is there any way you O'd earlier than you thought?

Congrats Frodi. I'm guessing also you O'd earlier. Implantation generally happens 7-10 days after you ovulate which is when you can get a positive on a test.

No I didn't o earlier. I was being monitored so they knew exactly when it happened.
But I totally forgot that I was given a trigger shot on CD17 and since it was a large dosage it's going to take approx 10-14 days to get out of my system. so these bfps are most likely false ones

Or maybe your little bean was just very eager to implant? :)
Congratulations! And Fx!

*sigh* So out of my excitement to pee on something I took an opk this morning. It was indeed positive. I know opk's are best used during the day, and not the morning, but I figured it'd just be negative. My last pos opk was nearly a week ago,this past Saturday. I'm guessing it's another case of very late ovulation. I used to get multiple positive opks when TTC my daughter before my cycles began to be somewhat regular. So I guess I won't be looking forward to testing when I thought and I'm dealing with very irregular cycles again. Oh well. I knew TTC couldn't be easier this time. And doctors say I don't have PCOS and my hormones seem balanced. Then why the crazy irregularity? Not knowing what's happening is the hardest part. Oh how I wish I could temp again.

Oh and to top it off...The opk's I ordered were delivered but not to me! I've been trying to get a hold of the post office with no luck. This must not be my cycle, is all.

No I didn't o earlier. I was being monitored so they knew exactly when it happened.
But I totally forgot that I was given a trigger shot on CD17 and since it was a large dosage it's going to take approx 10-14 days to get out of my system. so these bfps are most likely false ones

Aww sorry! :hugs: Still have my FX'd for you though!!

Oh and to top it off...The opk's I ordered were delivered but not to me! I've been trying to get a hold of the post office with no luck. This must not be my cycle, is all.

Maybe it's a sign you won't need opk's anymore! Sorry you're having a rough time! Fx'd and best wishes!

I'msotired: Maybe you didn't ovulate first time hence why your body is trying again. I've had it happen a couple of times. For no reason last time TTC.

AFM my temps just dropped so looks like I'll be ovulating tomorrow or Monday. OH will be happy he's looking forward to the daily BD

Eline- I 100% like that idea! :) but test came back even fainter the next day. So I think it was just my trigger shot.

Imsotired - sorry you're having such an unlucky cycle. :( but I like mkyerby14's and it's a sign that you won't need your opks anymore! :) your positive opk could possibly be a slight hint at a possible bfp?

Mummy- :happydance: yeah! Finally time for your o!! :dust: to you and oh for a sticky bean!

Afm- temps are still high. Looks like I'm heading into phase 2 of my triphetica... Had blood work done today cd24(7dpo) and they said they would call if I had to come in tomorrow to pick up progesterone supplements, they never called and I checked my results ... Anyone maybe think they could help explain them to me? Anything to be excited about??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 5
Frodi- I have no experience in interpreting those numbers, but I think that is high enough they don't have to supplement? FX for you, things are sounding good!

Mummy2o- enjoy the BD'ing ;)

AFM- feeling lots of cramps and twinges in the abdomen area. And tons of CM. No sore boobs yet which is my typical sign that AF is on her way, so I'm holding out hope that all of these things are positive signs. And I shamefully report I have been peeing on IC's HPT's for the last 2 days. Yup I am that crazy person! Don't plan on busting out my FRER until Wednesday though.

I'm on cd14 now and think I might actually O soon (no idea though, maybe not). The thought of checking cp kind of grossed me out and I wasn't planning on doing it, but the not knowing what my body is doing kind of got to me. I *think* my cm may be more watery now (can't really tell bc we've been BD'ing everyday) but I noticed my cervix is very soft and open. That's a good sign right? Hopefully I'll actually O and we'll catch it!! We've Bd'd CD 7,10,11,12,13. Unfortunately I now won't see DH until Tuesday evening (cd15) so we have to skip cd14. I need the break though. I've been having pain in my lower abdomen/center of my pelvic area during BD especially but pretty much for 4 straight days. Pretty sure it's from having a pap smear on thurs (cd10) then BDing that night and every day since. My cervix is very weird and doesn't like being bumped. So I've been sucking it up and bd'ing anyway. The desire is totally there tho and it's been nice to have such frequent sex with DH since it's so rare for us. It sounds horrible bc its so planned but he's been awesome and so onboard. I just hope I stop hurting by next time bc that's just miserable!*I've had a similar pain before when DH has gone too "deep" (sorry tmi!) but it always went away the next day. .. of course we didn't keep bding everyday then though.

Good luck mummy2!

Tired: too much LH can be a sign of pcos. Did you have your bloodwork done recently?

Frodi, I really can't make anything of those numbers I'm afraid. It seems a but impolite not to call even if they have to tell you you don't need the supplements.

Afm - Still waiting at 7 DPO, no signs so far. Apparently FF wants me to wait till 17 DPO before taking a HPT, that's really long. Maybe I'll go for it next weekend at 13 DPO.

welcome everyone I havent spoke to yet.

mummyof1 is having a lush honeymoon! So jealous!

Miss you!

I am on day 20 still low on CBFM and bleeding again! I havent even ovulated yet!

xxx

Eline, yes, my bloodwork was a month ago today and everything came back normal. My doctors (both Ob/Gyn and family Physician) refuse to diagnose PCOS. I have had every symptom imaginable. Including multiple positive opks in cycles before as mummy20 mentioned (body prepared for ovulation and no egg was released). I lost a lot of weight and my symptoms all disappeared for a good while. It seems as though some have returned for this cycle and I'm hoping it's not a lasting thing.

Anyway I'm just going to try not to worry about it and wait for AF. I did test with fmu, which you aren't supposed to do with opks, and it was also a brand that I don't usually use as my wondfos were lost in the mail. I bought a 7 pack of answer ovulation tests while I was waiting for my wondfos to be re-routed. I read, once upon a time, that certain brands may be too sensitive for certain women (esp those with PCOS) and therefore show positive when they wouldn't be on a cheapie. Idk if this is true but I do remember reading it. Regardless, I'm trying to stay optimistic, and I hope that I have, indeed, ovulated by now. I will just await AF and hope for a better cycle next time. Maybe I'll get back into working out if I can, as it seems like my body behaves better when I'm constantly moving.

I hope everyone else is well.

Miss you too wag! Will be back on bnb properly from Thurs :)

Question: do any of you ladies sometimes get really bad cervical pain during bd'ing? Tonight it was almost unbearable. I was gritting my teeth the entire time praying for DH to finish. Hoping its and O sign!

Well, the nurse did end up calling me back sunday and she said that my levels are lower then they would like them to be. Mine being at 13.9 they want them between 15-20 so they prescribed me some progesterone tablets that I have to vaginally insert 3 times a day until Saturday when I go in for my hcg blood test.
I'm a little nervous bc I had a temp dip yesterday went from 36.8c to 36.4. I haven't been this low since I ovulated. :( BUT from the IC I tested with today I think my lines are getting darker! I think my eyes are playing tricks with me because I want it so badly but I'm not sure.. What do you ladies think, maybe check out my test and chart? See what you can muster up??

mkyerby16- I know exactly what you're talking about. I had some pain while bd'ing just before O as well. and I have had some pain since also which is unusual, I think it's cause by low cervix, so maybe a good thing? or am i backwards lol

Eline- I have no idea how you have the will power to wait so long!! I couldn't even get past 5dpo!

wantingagirl- are your cycles usually that long without O? Maybe o bleeding?

imsotired- I think maybe you could have what I had. I was tested for all that too multiple times and they kept telling me that everything was normal, they did an ultrasound and then told me possible PCOS. They sent me to a FS and they ruled out PCOS right away and I have now been diagnosed with a progesterone hormone deficiency. My body was constantly trying to ovulate (getting multiple positive opks) but wasn't able to. Maybe you can ask them to just check your progesterone levels?

Attachments

• IMG_5952[1].jpg
    IMG_5952[1].jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5964[1].jpg
    IMG_5964[1].jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads