TTC from June 2014

Good luck to everyone in the TWW. :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone waiting to O as well. Hopefully you'll catch that eggie. :spermy:

I also bought the wondfo from amazon and I don't have any problems with them .

Good luck to everyone in the TWW! Hope you're all doing better then I am! haha :rofl:

And sending lots of :dust: to all who are still waiting to ovulate!

I think I am going to have to order some wondfo. I am starting to have ewcm but the lines are getting lighter on these cheap opks.

good luck to everyone in the tww - hopefully I will be joining you in a few days!

Today I got my red line (indicating O) on FF. I couldn't believe how happy that made me :) even though it is just a line. :happydance: So this means I'm in my TWW as well, 3DPO.

I'm not checking my cervix either for the moment as I hope the other signs will be enough to pinpoint O.

When will you guys be testing? I really want to test with my OH present, so I'm going to try to hold it until the day AF would normally show up, but I already know this will not be easy!

Eline, I'm not sure when I'll be testing. I want to wait until my period is late, but I know I'm going to be impatient. And also with my irregular cycles, and no O confirmation with temps, the day of my period can be as late as the 9th of July. But if I did O when opks suggested it will be due on the 6th or 7th of July. If I can make it until then I'll be happy. I am an early tester though...so we'll see. Trying to be patient is hard...:coffee:

I'll be testing next Saturday July 05th. That will be at the dr's office to confirm with blood work. BUT I think I will be testing at home as well maybe starting at 9dpo! lol I wanna get my :bfp: at home before getting from the dr.

Anyone have any symptoms yet? I know I"m only 5dpo but I'm dying here

Still waiting to ovulate here. FF says anytime between now and a week and half thanks to my messed up irregular cycles before getting pregnant.

I generally test when I'm late. Although i ordered some IC so I might try on the 8th but it will be way to early to see anything as I'll probably only be 7dpo. So I might wait until that weekend. I'm going to the funfair with some luck so I want to see if I can go on rides or not.

I'm hoping you o soon mummy! :dust: your way.

It would be nice to be able to ride the ride though. Only sad thing about a summer :bfp: for me.. no amusement park (I love Canada's Wonderland)

Nope no signs here, still not 100% sure i ovulated really :sad1: trying not to think about it too much. Might do a test on our last day in Mexico just because it would be nice to bring a little secret home with us!! :)

still no O here either. mummy2o...have a party on the 5th and then amusement park on the 6th...but with no O as of yet I think it will be too early anyways.

Do you have to quit the amusement park rides immediately after you fall pregnant?

4dpo. Good thing a very busy weekend is coming up to make time go by a little faster!

Eline, I'm not sure. I would think that the first few weeks of pregnancy would be ok to go on some rides but I don't know as I'm not a real rides person. I'm 3dpo and no symptoms. Of course it's too early but I am sort of hoping that I am pregnant. I don't really expect it though.

I, too, am hoping that I did indeed ovulate, because I'm not temping to confirm and all I have to go by is an opk which I don't have much faith in. I've just got to hope for the best.

I hope you're all well.:flower:

Maybe, but I remember only being 6 weeks pregnant with my son and I had bleeding afterwards and it scared me until it stopped. Didn't help the doctor was an ass and said I was having a miscarriage, and nothing could be done. Luckily my midwife was better.

I think just like drinking, if you haven't gotten a second line yet then I wouldn't worry about going on rides. if I knew I was pregnant I think I would definitely sit some of them out. we are going to Disney in august so if I am pregnant by then I will sit out of the big rides.

I'll be testing next Saturday July 05th. That will be at the dr's office to confirm with blood work. BUT I think I will be testing at home as well maybe starting at 9dpo! lol I wanna get my :bfp: at home before getting from the dr.

Anyone have any symptoms yet? I know I"m only 5dpo but I'm dying here

Definitely test before the Dr's office. 9DPO is plenty early enough!

I agree, bellaxgee!

I've decided I will test in 10/11 days. That is when AF is due. I'm hoping she doesn't arrive! I'm so excited I don't know if I will be able to wait!

Exciting that there are so many of us testing soon!

To all those waiting to O, i hope it comes soon. Get busy anyways just incase!

I am max 3DPO and totally plan on testing at 9DPO, so July 2nd. But I have a strong feeling I won't be able to hold out that long, and will cave earlier. This weekend is going to be quiet for me, DH has to work all weekend long, so our camping plans got cancelled :(

If you do get a positive how do you guys plan on telling your OH? I have always wanted to reveal to him by putting a bun in the oven with a note on top of it with the EDD, and tape his whole reaction. We will see if it actually turns out that way.

Exciting that there are so many of us testing soon!

To all those waiting to O, i hope it comes soon. Get busy anyways just incase!

I am max 3DPO and totally plan on testing at 9DPO, so July 2nd. But I have a strong feeling I won't be able to hold out that long, and will cave earlier. This weekend is going to be quiet for me, DH has to work all weekend long, so our camping plans got cancelled :(

If you do get a positive how do you guys plan on telling your OH? I have always wanted to reveal to him by putting a bun in the oven with a note on top of it with the EDD, and tape his whole reaction. We will see if it actually turns out that way.

lol, aww, that's cute! My Dh would probably not get it at first and ask me why there was one lonely bun in the oven with a piece of paper stuck to it. I didn't tell him any special way with my daughter so I probably won't do anything special this time either. Last time he came home from work and I met him at the door with a huge smile. He knew something was up so I just blurted it out. I am right there with you though, I think that I will give in and test unnecessarily early. I'm hoping to hold out until at least 11dpo. We shall see.

Hey everyone! Just checking in. I'm on CD 10 now (counting from my withdrawal bleed after stopping the pill). I had my annual gyno appointment today and told my doctor I was ttc. She said not to BD every day because the sperm won't have enough time to regenerate and DH would be "shooting blanks." I've always heard that was only true if there were sperm count issues, otherwise the more the better. For now we were kind of just planning on BD'ing as much as possible. Think I mentioned we have weird schedules and don't see each other everyday sooo if we did every other day we would actually end up having to skip 2 days. Annnd I have no clue when/if I'll ovulate since I'm just coming off the pill. Not sure what to do now. :confused: Only good thing was she gave me a bunch of samples of preseed!

Good luck to everyone!! I don't know how some of you wait so long to test! I would be going crazy. I'll probably start around July 11th (cd 25) and I won't even have a clue when/if I O'd and when exactly my 1st real AF will be due, but I know I won't be able to resist!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->