TTC from June 2014

Sorry for your loss. On the plus side he died peacefully in his sleep. Also sorry AF showed up. Glad you have a plan in place :)

I'm sorry for your loss Lola :(

Congratulations Frodi! Well done! :)

afm: I'm out, AF showed up this weekend. To my surprise, I was't too disappointed. It's odd though that after two weeks of being careful what I eat, drink & do because I might be pregnant, I'm 'definitely not pregnant' again.
I am going to double my efforts now to make sure I lose some weight. My first cycle off the pill was 32 days and I fear that the longer I'm off, the more my PCOS will take over again and elongate my cycle. So weightloss is of the essence!

Sorry Eline, :hugs:

I know im out as another bfn today, reckon she'll be here by the end of the day - be it 1 day late :grr:
My plan will be to try and stress less, easier said than done though!

Literally within half hour of writing this, :witch: arrived. I think i could tell because of the mood i was in!
Next month i am hoping for no signs, that will be a good sign! Had all of them this month :sad1:

Sorry to all of those that the witch got :( Lots of dust for a fresh new cycle! :dust:

I just got a VIP membership on FF for the next three months. It's difficult to decide between keeping a close eye on things, or relaxing and letting things take their course. But as I'm over 30, I really really don't want to waste a month by not BD on my O date.

I have that already eline, its great. i found out at my age only have 15% chance each cycle :sad1:

Sorry for your loss, hola.:hugs:

Sorry to all of those who have gotten af. I am waiting until next weekend for af(12-14 days since my last positive opk). If we were going by my first opk I should have gotten af yesterday. I stupidly poas this morning just because it's been on my mind and I got a very nasty evap that made me stare at it for a half hour:dohh:. I'm just going to stay positive and try not to worry about it. No use in getting all upset over nothing. We just haven't timed it right as of yet.

I hope everyone is well.

this cycle has got the best of me. cd26 and got a +opk yesterday and today seems a little lighter sooo I guess i'm O'ing today...a week later than normal. I guess I should be happy that I still have a chance but now i'm not even in the mood to BD because we've been doing it every other day since cd9.

Yes you can! Go for it girl! Make that hard work count ;)

this cycle has got the best of me. cd26 and got a +opk yesterday and today seems a little lighter sooo I guess i'm O'ing today...a week later than normal. I guess I should be happy that I still have a chance but now i'm not even in the mood to BD because we've been doing it every other day since cd9.

That's similar what happened to me, this cycle! I ov'd late and didn't feel like bd'ing when I got the pos opk because I thought I had already ovulated and we had been bd'ing before that. You've still got a chance! Good luck!

That's similar what happened to me, this cycle! I ov'd late and didn't feel like bd'ing when I got the pos opk because I thought I had already ovulated and we had been bd'ing before that. You've still got a chance! Good luck!

Blah we just "made" ourselves BD lol I'm glad my DH is a trooper! I did have to put the guilt trip on him but he said thank u bc he can now sleep like a baby! Ha. So I guess as of tomorrow I am FINALLY in the tww. I think we will BD tomorrow just in case

Glad you got one final BD in. I took a test today as it was a year ago today I got one with my daughter. BFN glaring up at me. Not testing now until I'm late.

Nice to have such a cooperative OH ;) Welcome to your TWW.

To pass the time a bit until my next O, I've decided to work on my posture as I always sit slumped after my desk and I've had quite some comments in the past how I walk around looking like an old lady with my shoulders hunched. So that's something to work on.

Tonight I have a weigh-in at my dietitian I'm not looking forward too. I have a little hope my inositol kicked in, but I didn't notice any weightloss myself so... :(

Nice to have such a cooperative OH ;) Welcome to your TWW.

To pass the time a bit until my next O, I've decided to work on my posture as I always sit slumped after my desk and I've had quite some comments in the past how I walk around looking like an old lady with my shoulders hunched. So that's something to work on.

Tonight I have a weigh-in at my dietitian I'm not looking forward too. I have a little hope my inositol kicked in, but I didn't notice any weightloss myself so... :(

posture is definitely something I need to work on also! I sit at a desk all day hunched over my computer - i'm doing it right now actually!

good luck on your weight loss journey - something I need to do as well! it's so easy to put on and feels impossible to take off. what kind of diet are you doing?

Glad you got one final BD in. I took a test today as it was a year ago today I got one with my daughter. BFN glaring up at me. Not testing now until I'm late.

how many dpo are you? with my daughter I had a stark white bfn on 13dpo and a very obvious bfp on 14dpo so don't get down just yet!

I have a slouching problem too! lol. And as for weight I've not been doing much dieting or exercising lately and I've gained and lost the same 2lbs about 400 times! Maybe if I get back into my healthier habits it'll help with my cycles as well.

I hope everyone is well!

I'm still pretty early and only 9dpo, so was expecting a negative result Bella. I do just feel out this cycle though, not sure what it is. Tbh I prefer it this way rather than symptom spotting then getting AF. Although I sure AF was going to happen when I fell pregnant with my daughter also...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->