TTC from June 2014

i agree.
I work nights and temp in the later afternoon. For some reason my body wakes me up at 2pm everyday to pee. So I always temp then and then go back to bed as it's in the middle of my sleep.
Fx'd that you get some good news soon!

cd8 here and getting very anxious...preseed was delivered yesterday...just waiting for my opk's and htp's

i'm going to look into this pineapple core thing...I've actually never cut a pineapple lol so you cut the whole fruit in 5 pieces and then one a day after ovulation?

cd16 here and no sign of ovulation. I did have some weird symptoms this month but I'm thinking it was all stress related. The past 2 cycles I ovulated around cd23 and cd22 so I have a few days and hopefully it's not too late. DH and I have been practicing anyway just in case ovulation isn't far off. I forgot how it feels to ttc and I'm already a little stressed. I wish I could temp...

Anyway I should order more opks as I'm running low. I hope you're all well.

hi ladies, thought i would come over and say hi as we are ttc baby #2 starting from this month. i have just come off depo injetion so waiting to ovulate but i have hope that this month it will happen as my opks have gone from nothing to a faint line which is getting darker. so im not really sure what day im on, but i will keep going with opks and hopefully ovulate this month! good luck everyone x

hi kitty :wave:

we are also trying to our second starting this month. just waiting for O to happen! good luck!

I never temp at the same time. But it still picks up when I ovulate. If Erika wakes up at 4 I temp then, but normally she sleeps until 6 so I temp between the two.

bellaxgee: You just need the core of the pineapple. But how I typically cut a pineapple is cut both ends off then skin the pineapple. Cut it in half then take out core in two parts. I end up with 10 pieces of pineapple core but eat two a day. Since then I got a pineapple cutter. Its messy as hell but the core get stuck in the middle which will make my life easier and OH can have pineapple rings instead.

ImSoTired: How long are your cycles normally? As long as the LP is decent 12+ you should be fine. Although my cycles were irregular and I had a short 10 LP prior to having baby so it can happen, but chances are slimmer.

Good luck Kitty. Hopefully you'll get a positive soon.

Welcome Kitty :hi:

CD 16 for me now! :D just waiting for ovulation also should be happeing CD 17. I got the shot today to assist with my LH surge. :) Seems I've got a follie ready to go! 20mm today!! the other 2 are still there but not as big yet. one is 17mm so maybe it'll be there in time for Saturday. The third one is shrinking so I'm not even counting that one anymore.

I also never temp at the same time everyday. Since I work nights my schedule always changes from what time I go to bed and what time I wake up depending on how many errands I have that day. Usually at 2pm or around because my body thinks it has to pee at the same time everyday. lol

Got a positive OPK tonight! Hubby and I dtd Monday morning, and have held off since because we are trying the shettles method... I hope 4 days prior isn't too long! Crossing my fingers for our girl!

Good luck all :) bring on the march babes :)

Good luck everyone, still waiting on my +opk even though had a peak on cb opk's on weds!

Yeah for positive opks!!

March babies sound like a good idea to me!

Congrats on +opk!

I was thinking about starting temping but I take medication which messes with my temp so I don't think it would work :(

My getting darker opk seems to have disappeared again so I don't know if I missed my surge or I'm not getting one? BD yesterday anyway incase lol. X

I had a faint line for 3 days, that were almost as dark as the control line but not quite. Then for 2 days I had no line and then tonight it was definitely positive. I had ewcm 2 days ago and have not had it again. I just hope that I didn't miss my window. I was obviously fertile 2 days ago, so hopefully something happens!

I had a faint line for 3 days, that were almost as dark as the control line but not quite. Then for 2 days I had no line and then tonight it was definitely positive. I had ewcm 2 days ago and have not had it again. I just hope that I didn't miss my window. I was obviously fertile 2 days ago, so hopefully something happens!

fingers are crossed for you lovemyboys!

mummy20 my lp is 12/13 days normally but it may have been 14 days last cycle. Again, I am unsure because I cannot accurately temp due to lack of/interrupted sleep. I'm not so much worried that I can't conceive because of lp but worried that it takes a while to ovulate and I don't want to miss it because with long cycles I have to wait longer. My last two cycles were 35 and 36 days long.

It took us 9 months to conceive our daughter, which I understand isn't too long, and I consider myself lucky, but this unfortunately isn't my first rodeo. Last time I conceived I took vitex to regulate my cycles, this time, it's not working for me and the doctors have claimed it's not PCOS (and that my hormones seem balanced). So I don't understand, why so irregular? I am no longer overweight and I get plenty of exercise and I have a good diet so all I can blame is sleep and stress. What happened to my 29 day cycles!? sorry, rant over.:wacko: Cd17 and no positive opk yet. I had forgotten how impatient I can be when it comes to ttc. It's never easy and only gets harder.

Kitty my opks will fade in and out until I get a positive. They don't always progress from nothing, to light, to darker, to positive, so don't be discouraged or surprised. You may not have missed the surge. You can always try temping if your sleep schedule allows so you know whether or not you have definitely ovulated.

I hope everyone is doing well.

We began our SMEP tonight. I forgot how TTC feels! So scary and exciting.

Another March baby sounds great. Maybe I'll get one to be born on my mum's birthday.

Lovemyboys glad you got a positive opk.

ImSoTired glad your cycles are normal. I can imagine that longer cycle would make it ovulation a bit more of a mystery. I agree with you about being impatient. My worst part is the TWW.

I've been really unwell today and almost fainted earlier. I was like this the first month after coming of BC last time I TTC so I know it's just my hormones sorting out. It's annoying though! At least I know that it's actually a positive sign that my hormones are kicking in! How us everyone doing? X

I'm on CD5 after coming off the pill. Finished my withdrawl bleed yesterday, but I keep getting really nasty migraines and not feeling so great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->