TTC from June 2014

Kitty, I found every time I get really unwell mid cycle I'm generally ovulating. No idea why, but generally its a sign for me. I guess my immune system gets really weak then. Although my comes as a really bad cold.

Mkyerby16: I'm just ahead of you on CD6. Sorry about your migraines :( Hopefully time will speed up and we'll be ovulating soon.

Thanks! I'm guessing my hormones are just trying to get themselves straight after being on the pill for 8 years. I keep getting hot flashes almost...not too intense where I'm sweating, but just feeling really flushed and hot even if I'm just sitting there in the AC. I really hope I O even though it's my first cycle off the pill. Of course I'll have no idea when that will be. I was trying to stay calm and not put too much pressure on TTC just yet, but I can see that's not going to be so easy. I'm already telling my husband he has to be home on certain days because we "have to" BD. I don't think he's thrilled. :oops: Of course we won't see each other at all on CD14... not that it really means much since I have no clue what will happen.

Have you brought ovulation tests? I wouldn't worry to much first cycle but you might not ovulate on CD14, but before or after. I ovulated at CD12 for me last month and its really early for me, but we had a lot going on so missed it altogether. Hopefully this month we'll have less stress and it will work.

No, no tests or anything. I kind of wish I did now, but I was just trying to save a bit of $$ and keep it relaxed.. at first at least. If nothing happens in the next couple of months I will probably buy opk's though. It would be nice to know what's going on. Temping really wouldn't work for me with my schedule. I'm just trying to BD as much as possible and also look out for ewcm. I'm hoping to BD everyday possible from here on out (we don't see each other every day) so that should be CD's 7,10,11,12,13,15,16,18. Hopefully I'll catch it if there even is an it haha and I doubt we'll actually DTD all of those days, but here's to wishful thinking

Good luck mkyerby. You are in a similar position to me as I don't know where I'm up to after coming of birth control either abs it's so annoying!

Hey 30mummyof1! I'm not TTC#2 until next year at the earliest, but we were in the Broody and Babbling Until 2014 thread together until I "oopsied" with my DS back in January 2013. Anyway, now that the time has come for most of my WTT ladies to start TTC I wanted to come over here to support and stalk all of you on your TTC journeys. I've missed you all! :D

I too have some odd symptoms when ovulating, especially since having my daughter. The last few cycles I've has some minor headaches, cramping, gas, and a touch of dizziness. I'm ovulating today or tomorrow and I'm a bit nauseous. I also had a ton of weird symptoms post BC pill. It took me a while to get back on track post BC but that is definitely not the case for all women. Best of luck to all of you recently off of BC.

Cd19 today but I had my pos opk yesterday, finally. Earlier than my last 2 cycles though, which is good. Still late, but better. I'm hoping it's going to be as easy as catching the egg this cycle but I know better than to get my hopes too high. Either way I'm excited and a bit nervous to get started TTC.

Eeek! I hope everyone is dong well, and best of luck!

After my first pregnancy, I also get ovulation signs - never had them before! Maybe we are just more in tune with our bodies? I get the migraines and also stabbing pains in whichever ovary I O from.

I've had so many ov' symptoms this month but after my cb opk's said peak!
I got the peak on weds, friday lots of watery cm, saturday, bloating started too, +opk late yesterday and today and ewcm today so surely ov' must be imminent!

bellaxgee, yes! It's so odd, that since having my daughter, I can suddenly tell when ovulation is. I couldn't ever really tell before. I'm wondering if it's that I am more in tuned with my body or if it's just a post baby hormonal thing. Either way, I think that it's toning down a bit as I feel a bit less bloated and uncomfortable this cycle but hoping I still ovulate as the opk suggested I would.

30mummy congrats on your very recent wedding and fx'd for your ovulation.

I'm going to see if I can get DH to try one more time tonight and then I'm done trying for this whole cycle. I can only hope this is it!

I hope everyone is well!

How awesome mummy that you would be so fertile so soon after wedding day!!
fingers crossed for a rainbow made during the honey moon!

Sorry I've been so absent. It's been a busy week but I have officially joined the tww.. 3dpo as of right now... dying!

How is everyone else doing?

Yay mummy, maybe a honey moon baby on the way ;)

Frodi, that's fine we all get busy from time to time. Not long until testing then.

ImsoTired: sounds like a plan. I hope you managed to convince him.

Jealous that your all in your TWW and I'm waiting to ovulate. Not long left now though. A week max.

i've never been in the tww so this is killing me!

Sending you :dust: so that you o soon!!!!

I haven't checked-in in forever! I got my positive OPK on Sunday at noon, I had thought I was getting my positive on Saturday (couldn't test again, but was sure the next time would be positive), so DH and I DTD on Sunday AM before I got my positive. DTD Monday AM, and OPK from Monday AM was still positive, and I plan to DTD again Tuesday AM.

I think I O'd on Monday, so I think we got O-1, O and O +1. Is that timing ok? I wish we were able to get one session in earlier then O-1, but our schedules were completely opposite.

So I guess that makes me 1DPO in what I am sure will be the longest 2WW! My first one! But let's be honest.... I will probably start testing with cheapies at like 7DPO and drive myself insane over what I think are possible lines. Oh the joys of TTC eh?

I think i am 1dpo today, so really hoping we caught the egg. Good luck everyone x

ok, so I ordered OPK's from amazon...it was a pack of 60opks and 30hpts for $13! I have been doing the OPK's twice a day since I got them and have only been getting faint lines but now I just looked at reviews (which I should have done before hand) and some people say they NEVER got a positive on the OPK ugh! I haven't gotten EWCM yet and I know it's early for me to O but now I am bummed!

so jealous of you all in the TWW - although I have 30 hpts sitting under my sink right now I promised I wouldn't test until after our 4th of july bbq - we will see how that works out!

30mummy: congratulations on your wedding!

I'm in m first cycle off the pill and wondering whether I O'd or not. I did have a positive opk and my temps went up, but no fertile CM whatsoever. I do have PCOS so that might be messing with things of maybe my body is still adapting to life without bc.

Bella: I ordered some internet cheapies as well, but switched to more expensive OPK's last week. The cheapies are less clear to read and I read that it's best to test around 2pm when I'm at work so I bought some where you don't need a cup.

Frodi, hola, 30mummy, good luck in your tww! I am also about 1dpo today as far as I know (using opks and not temping). So starts my tww! Here comes all the crazy mind tricks. I'm going to try to ignore every faux-symptom and relax but it won't be easy. Best of luck that everyone else can hang in there as well!

Exciting and nervous and just so happy to be trying for another baby. My second, and last. The completion of our little family!:happydance:

mummy20 I did indeed convince him to try once more so I'm hoping our timing was good. Good luck with your upcoming ovulation!

bellaxgee I always always order the wondfos from amazon. There are cheaper ones that I have been tempted to buy but the wondfos work well most of the time, so I always end up getting them. I try to use them sparingly anyway. I also occasionally buy a pack of answer opks from the store but they usually come in packs of 7 or 10 or something so I use them VERY sparingly. I also have some hpts that are burning a whole in my bathroom cupboard. EEK! I can't wait to test!

Eline I don't always have a ton of noticeable EWCM around O time. Perhaps if I checked my cervix I would find some more but I don't usually check my cervix as I'm a bit squeamish. So maybe you did O without notice of fertile CM?

I'm so excited to start seeing some bfps in here! I hope all of you are well!

imsotired - I ordered the cheapest ones! I have used to wondfo in the past and didn't have a problem.

eline - maybe your body/hormones are getting adjusted so you didn't have much cm. it sounds like you've O'd though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->