TTC in June, lets make some 2014 babies!

BCW4425

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Hubby and I are ttc our 2nd baby... I'm really hoping we can conceive this month!!

I need some friends to share with me!!

Hello! I'll join! Our ttc date is officially not until June 28th but we are going on holiday next week and i'm secretly hoping that once we are there and relaxing on the beach I can persuade DH to start a couple of weeks early! After all, what difference would two weeks make......;-)

I'm with you too:).would love to conceive this month!!

My hubs and I are trying this month too! We were unfortunate the last try, so had to wait until June to start trying again. So hopefully come July we can have some :bfp:!!! Good luck and :dust: to you ladies!

Hi. This is my first cycle TTC #2. AF just ended so I'm exciting to be starting the fun part of TTC. I hope we all get our BFP's this month!

@Daisy_Delayne - I see based on our tickers we're pretty close cycle wise ;) Exciting! Good luck!!!

I am in! We started in May, but I do not think I am pregnant this month:-(. Will know for sure in a couple days. I am supposed to start June 6th. If I do start, I will be a part of the TTC for June! Baby dust to all of us!

Hey can I join? DH and I are on our 3rd cycle TTC #1. I am currently 3DPO, it would be awesome to get a BFP as our due date would be on DH's birthday! Good luck ladys!!

I am in! We started in May, but I do not think I am pregnant this month:-(. Will know for sure in a couple days. I am supposed to start June 6th. If I do start, I will be a part of the TTC for June! Baby dust to all of us!

This is almost the exact same for me. I expect AF this weekend (currently on CD24) and we only were able to BD on the night after I got a positive OPK but then not again, so I'm not holding out much hope for our chances this month.

Fx'd for us both, and for everyone else TTC! :)

If any of you are interested there is a June testers group, link is in my signature.
We're all TTC be that #1 or #4, you'll be welcomed xx

This is almost the exact same for me. I expect AF this weekend (currently on CD24) and we only were able to BD on the night after I got a positive OPK but then not again, so I'm not holding out much hope for our chances this month.

Fx'd for us both, and for everyone else TTC! :)

Well that will be good timing then. Keep us posted!

Hey there to all ladies!
Thanks for joining, I hope all of y'all can keep me updated on how things are going with you.

I just finished my AF so here is the fun part of TTC here in a few days...

I'm hoping I can get a boy!!

Hi can I join too ladies? This is our first cycle trying to conceive our second :) don't mind if we have a boy or a girl this time round, good reasons for either! Xx

I'd love to join and hear from everyone on their updates. Hubby and I started TTC last month. I would love to conceive in June. Good luck to everyone!! Hoping for a positive at the end of the month ;)

I'm in too, this is our first cycle TTC (our son was a wonderful surprise) and I really wish everyone here good luck. It makes me feel less crazy discussing this, seeing as I don't want to irl!

:dust:

I'm hoping we all can have BFP here soon.! Baby dust too everyone!

Where are some of y'all from?

I'm from a very small town in North Carolina.

We're hoping for a girl this time around! :)[/QUOTE]

Girls are fun :) my daughter will be 3 on the 17th of this month.. But I'm really hoping for a boy to carry on my husbands last name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->