TTC in June, lets make some 2014 babies!

Hi ladies :wave:

I'd like to join :flow:

I got my implant out last Wednesday (29th) and I believe I'm receiving my fist AF (been cramping today and when I wipe there's pink on the tissue. No real blood or anything yet though but I hope it hurries up so I can get BD'ing! Hehe this will be No.2 but No.3 incl. MMC

Goodluck ladies and lots of dust!! :flower:

Hi,just coming up to ovulation,today or tomorrow I think!!

TTC #2 think we may have missed our window this past month when hubby was sick. Should see AF any day and then we'll be trying again. Baby dust to everyone!!

This cycle number 4 for us trying for baby two. I apparently ovulated earlier than I expected so have entered the two week wait! Baby dust to us all

Hi ladies! I started OPK's yesterday. Still very faint, but it's fun to be peeing on sticks again! lol. I'm just using the cheapo tests. I'm glad the OPK isn't positive, because we're visiting friends tomorrow and sleeping over, so I don't know if we'll get and BD'ing in.

I'm hoping we all can have BFP here soon.! Baby dust too everyone!

Where are some of y'all from?

I'm from a very small town in North Carolina.

I'm originally from northern Virginia (near Washington D.C.) but I moved to the Netherlands 6 years ago :thumbup:

AF started for me today, so I'm out for May. Going to be trying extra hard for June though, we think a March due date would be great!

I got my positive OPK today, so going to be DTD like crazy tonight and tomorrow, lol. DTD last night as well so that might be viable too :)

Hey Ladies,

I thought I didn't conceive in May because I was not getting any real symptom's. Today marks 3 days late for AF. I took two pregnancy tests yesterday and both faint, faint positives. So today, I took two more and you can see the line more, but still faint. I took them around lunchtime, so not a FMU. I am guessing I am 15dpo, just a guess cause I didn't calculate ovulation in May. I'm little worried that my lines are so faint, but they are darker than yesterday. I am going to attach a pic and let me know what you think. Of course the pic is a bit lighter than what I see in person.

Also, should I be concerned with the faint lines? I don't want to get my hopes up. Let me know what ya'll think? Positive, pregnant, in question? BFP or BFN? I was supposed to start June 7th. I have cramps like I should start, but nothing yet. Boobs are a little tender.

I hope mine stays positive and gets darker as the days move and hope to have ya'll join me for June!!

Here is the pic.

Attachments

• prego pic possible.jpg
    prego pic possible.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 11
I'm on CD14 waiting to ovulate while charting BBT, on first round of clomid and on metformin. On CD21/22, the day I test to see if I ovulated, I'm hoping for some sort of results to help us move closer to conceiving. Well I'm hoping for a :BFP: OPK test and some sort of temperature dip and rise on my chart. SOMETHING!!! :wacko:

But yes, I would love to get a :BFP: pregnancy test the end of this month. We will see. [-o<

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Those look like positives to me! Good luck to you!

I will be finding out this week.. AF supposed to come Wednesday, which I am pretty sure it is.. all signs leading that way :/ Ready to get this AF over with and start our 4th cycle of TTC #1 using OPKS. Wish me luck! Good luck to all of you!

I will be finding out this week.. AF supposed to come Wednesday, which I am pretty sure it is.. all signs leading that way :/ Ready to get this AF over with and start our 4th cycle of TTC #1 using OPKS. Wish me luck! Good luck to all of you!

:dust:

hello , im with you for this month too :)
I have officially ran out of my depo injection now , so will be trying from now on ,
iv still continued to get periods whilst on depo so my next af doe on 21st of june .
i have 2 sons so hears hoping to concieve a girl . although boys are so much fun .:happydance:

Morning ladies please may I join too?? Hubby and I are on cycle 2 ttc#2, I got a positive opk on clearblue digi thur and fri and we managed to bd thur,fri,and twice yest so hoping we have caught the eggy :thumbup:

Good luck everyone and here to lots of BFP..

Ps the preg any test looks positive to me :happydance:

Here is the pic.

A line is a line!! Looks like a BFP to me, congrats!!

With my DS I took two tests at 14 DPO and also got lines similar to yours, and then a week later I took another and the line was even fainter!

9 months later he was born healthy though :) I wouldn't worry too much about the lines!

Congrats!

hi me and my hubby are also trying for our 2nd this is our first cycle actually trying.

Cd16 here, I hope I ovulated and we caught the egg! I guess we will know in 14 days or so.

And so the wait begins...

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"