TTC in June, lets make some 2014 babies!

Here is the pic.

A line is a line!! Looks like a BFP to me, congrats!!

With my DS I took two tests at 14 DPO and also got lines similar to yours, and then a week later I took another and the line was even fainter!

9 months later he was born healthy though :) I wouldn't worry too much about the lines!

Congrats!

Yes, I am going to get blood work done today. It helps since I work at a health clinic. We are soo excited. Just hoping this one sticks:0)

How are you coming along? Anything new?

Morning ladies please may I join too?? Hubby and I are on cycle 2 ttc#2, I got a positive opk on clearblue digi thur and fri and we managed to bd thur,fri,and twice yest so hoping we have caught the eggy :thumbup:

Good luck everyone and here to lots of BFP..

Ps the preg any test looks positive to me :happydance:

Welcome Shortie58. Keep us posted and hoping you get an early BFP!

I thought of creating a new post, but figured since we're all in the same TTC boat I thought I'd ask here. And I hope that is okay by everyone!

Have any of you had your annual exam be scheduled and it end up being during ovulation? Reason I ask is because mine is this Thursday, and I will be ovulating any day now. And this has already been rescheduled once. My concern is that we are TTC and I know I'm not supposed to have sex 24-48 hours before my appointment, but we really don't want to miss any opportunities. So I'm freaking out because I should listen to my doctor to avoid an abnormal pap, but at the same time getting pregnant is very important to us. So any suggestions would be great! :)

Hey ladies, I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well so far! I think I am starting to ovulate so I'm going to be doing ALOT if BD'ing the next few days...
I've never had regular periods so I usually can't tell when I ovulate but for some reason I think I am about to start!

How did ur blood work go? I hope you got a positive on it!!

Keep me updated everyone!

I thought of creating a new post, but figured since we're all in the same TTC boat I thought I'd ask here. And I hope that is okay by everyone!

Have any of you had your annual exam be scheduled and it end up being during ovulation? Reason I ask is because mine is this Thursday, and I will be ovulating any day now. And this has already been rescheduled once. My concern is that we are TTC and I know I'm not supposed to have sex 24-48 hours before my appointment, but we really don't want to miss any opportunities. So I'm freaking out because I should listen to my doctor to avoid an abnormal pap, but at the same time getting pregnant is very important to us. So any suggestions would be great! :)

I think if you don't want to miss your window this month, I would just reschedule your appt! Cause you never know the next time you try to make an appt it may Be for your first prenatal visit!!

I'm on CD14 waiting to ovulate while charting BBT, on first round of clomid and on metformin. On CD21/22, the day I test to see if I ovulated, I'm hoping for some sort of results to help us move closer to conceiving. Well I'm hoping for a :BFP: OPK test and some sort of temperature dip and rise on my chart. SOMETHING!!! :wacko:

But yes, I would love to get a :BFP: pregnancy test the end of this month. We will see. [-o<

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi anointed,

I recently started on metformin about 4 weeks ago too. The side effects are definitely getting the best of me though! :sick: How are you finding it?

I'm on CD14 waiting to ovulate while charting BBT, on first round of clomid and on metformin. On CD21/22, the day I test to see if I ovulated, I'm hoping for some sort of results to help us move closer to conceiving. Well I'm hoping for a :BFP: OPK test and some sort of temperature dip and rise on my chart. SOMETHING!!! :wacko:

But yes, I would love to get a :BFP: pregnancy test the end of this month. We will see. [-o<

Hi anointed,

I recently started on metformin about 4 weeks ago too. The side effects are definitely getting the best of me though! :sick: How are you finding it?

Hello storm cloud.

I find that if I eat something heavy before taking metformin, I don't feel sick. I thinks it's been four weeks for me too or somewhere close. What side effects are you having?

Blood test came back positive. Hope this one continues to stick! Hows everyone else coming along? Is anyone testing soon?

I think if you don't want to miss your window this month, I would just reschedule your appt! Cause you never know the next time you try to make an appt it may Be for your first prenatal visit!!

I ended up just going. We were lucky and could plan our every other day BD around it. So fingers crossed! I think I might have ovulated early though. Not sure. Going to BD a few extra days just to be safe ;)

Blood test came back positive. Hope this one continues to stick! Hows everyone else coming along? Is anyone testing soon?

Yay good to hear!

I'm at my TWW, or close at least. Fell behind with OPK's so we're just BD every other day a few extra days just to be safe!

Hi. Can I join you all please? This I out first cycle of TTC #2. It's only my second cycle since stopping breastfeeding, so I've been taking OPKs to see if and when I may ovulate.

I thought I got a positive 3 days a go (borderline though), then it went fainter for a couple of days, then I got a really strong positive last night. I'm therefore assuming that the test last night is the accurate one, and that I'm therefore due to ovulate any time now. We DTD 2 days a go, last night, and intend to again tonight and tomorrow, so I really hope we're in with a good chance.

Good luck to everyone else trying this month :)

Welcome Ganton!

Glad for you to join! Me and hubby have been BDing a lot lately except for last night...I was too tired to do anything haha.. I think I should be in my TWW soon... So I praying we get the BFP!!

Baby dust to everyone... And keep me updated

Yay good to hear!

I'm at my TWW, or close at least. Fell behind with OPK's so we're just BD every other day a few extra days just to be safe!

Great! Keep us posted, hopefully you will be finding something out soon. I didn't test til a day after my missed period. I tested about 3 days prior to my period and it was negative, so I assumed I wasn't pregnant, but sure enough, I am!

Hi anointed,

Hello storm cloud.

I find that if I eat something heavy before taking metformin, I don't feel sick. I thinks it's been four weeks for me too or somewhere close. What side effects are you having?

Sorry I didn't see this until now. I've been experiencing daily nausea, frequent bathroom trips, decreased appetite, among other things. Sometimes even the thought of having to swallow another pill is enough to make me gag. Some days are better than others. My last cycle before starting metformin was 48 days... now I'm on CD53 and no ovulation in sight...very frustrating!!! :nope:

Hi Everyone!

Hoping that its ok to join you all

Hubby and I were going to wait until next year to TTC number 2 but after a long talk today decided to wait no longer. My pill is going in the bin tomorrow and we officially start then! Our son will be 3 in October.

I've never actually TTC before as our son was a NTNP pull out baby so this is all new to me

Hoping for a short journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->