TTC in May, anyone want to join me?

So sorry CntryGrl. Hope the next bean is a sticky one. :hugs:

So haven't had af show up yet since April 22(1st day last af) ... so started taking Dong Quai to maybe help out...
https://bodyecology.com/articles/nine_benefits_of_dong_quai.php

News to me it helps with male fertility...maybe I'll get my OH to take it xD

xoxo,

Crzy TTC #2 mama

Hey well I'm 7dpo today

Below are my symptoms so far

CD 20-4dpo - cramps, gassy, skin break out and tearful
CD 21-5dpo - diarrhoea, peeing more, heavy feeling down below like AF was coming super early, tearful
CD22-6dpo - peeing more, fatigue, severe backache never known anything like it, headache lingering, irritability, nausea, tearful
CD23-7dpo - headache, nausea, tearful, slight cramps, running nose and woke up with a sore throat

I know it's early days but I'm a nightmare for symptom spotting in the TWW.
Around O I get tender bbs up until AF comes along, however, this cycle I don't have any tender bbs at all.

Anyone around the same time as me or same symptoms?

Xx

Sorry to keep disappearin ladies! Congrats to the bfps and big hugs on the not so stickys and lots of baby dust to everyone else

So im CD4 boo, I want to cry the cup method this month, using it after dtd, can anyone reccomend any to help the swimmers along? Ive seen menstrual cups etc, but they all look so deep I don't see how they'd help at all? Surely it needs to be a shallow cup to keep them close to your cervix? Any input would be much appreciated x baby dust to all xx

Babydust your spymtoms sound really really promising, FX for you! When you planning on testing?

Keepsmiling I only know of people using softcups. I was going to try them but I got my bfp before I got chance to use for ttc. Have since used them for ad instead of tampons. Anything is worth a try right? Can't do any harm.

Cntrygrl how are you holding up? Hope you've got lots of love and support, I'm sure you do :hugs:

I'm on CD6, just taken my last clomid pill. I've felt so much better taking them on an evening, no symptoms at all. This clearblue trial is actually quite annoying, nearly keep forgetting to collect my morning samples and actually have once. Will start testing with the clearblue from CD8 and opks from CD12 I think. Only using the opks incase my pcos affects the results of the CB one which they said does sometimes happen.

I am one day ahead of you princess! I am using the monitor as well. Did taking the clomid at night give you weird dreams? My husband says I have been tossing and turning.

Dancingnurse I have really crazy dreams all the time lol, saying that they have been more vivid these last few days.

PrincessTaz-- Thank you. I'm doing alright. I was nervous from the beginning with this being our first natural pregnancy. We've also had 3 losses in 2 years. Probably going to wait it out this cycle and try again for next.

I have tried soft cups with preseed. I would give it go, it's not like it could hurt your chances at all.

Cntrygrl I really hope you get your sticky rainbow next time x

Babydust your spymtoms sound really really promising, FX for you! When you planning on testing?

Keepsmiling I only know of people using softcups. I was going to try them but I got my bfp before I got chance to use for ttc. Have since used them for ad instead of tampons. Anything is worth a try right? Can't do any harm.

Cntrygrl how are you holding up? Hope you've got lots of love and support, I'm sure you do :hugs:

I'm on CD6, just taken my last clomid pill. I've felt so much better taking them on an evening, no symptoms at all. This clearblue trial is actually quite annoying, nearly keep forgetting to collect my morning samples and actually have once. Will start testing with the clearblue from CD8 and opks from CD12 I think. Only using the opks incase my pcos affects the results of the CB one which they said does sometimes happen.

Hey sorry I've only just seen your reply. I'm hiding out until Sunday, ad is due Monday though so surely it's more sensible for me to see if she comes then if not I should test mid week next week, hard to hold out!!
How are you? Xx

Hello ladies, I normally Ov on CD 16, this was taken yesterday at CD 15 and is ridiculously faint, and ive tested once a day or so for the last few days and all been negative, is it likely im not going to ov this month? Anyone else had this before?

Im CD 16 today which is ment to be my ov day so will test again later but with such a faint OPK yesterday I don't think I'll ov? X

(I do BF my 19 month old and wonder if how much I feed could I fluency ov? My AF returned about 7 months ago, and ive had positive OPKs the last 4 months (before then I wasn't testing) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi keepsmiling. I've had a nightmare with opks this cycle too. Positive, then negative and back to positive. I should have Od CD15 but I'm on CD18 now with nothing. I was really hoping for a bfp in time for Father's day but that won't be happening now.

I'm guessing bf could have a lot to do with it and hormones etc. My consultant said opk aren't always that accurate either. One day I had a positive on one brand and negative on another.

I think you will ovulate, maybe just a little later. Are you monitoring other signs too like cm and temps? X

Ahhh, is it possible you could have missed the peak? X

No, I was trying temping last cycle but I always find if I take my temperature orally once, then do it again straight away I get completely different results so I don't find it very accurate?

After my stupidly light test yesterday, I have a dark positive today .. Weird, normally they gradually get darker x

Have you been BDing the last week just incase? Maybe u did just miss it on an OPK? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
Yeah been BDing just in case, I definitely didn't miss it though. Was testing like 5 times a day haha. Orally isn't always accurate but I've always managed to detect O. I was actually thinking of temping vaginally, it's always grossed me.out before but I sleep with my gob open that really affects my temps some days. I'm just chilling out for this cycle now and seeing what happens cause I can't take the stress lol x

Ahhh, is it possible you could have missed the peak? X

No, I was trying temping last cycle but I always find if I take my temperature orally once, then do it again straight away I get completely different results so I don't find it very accurate?

After my stupidly light test yesterday, I have a dark positive today .. Weird, normally they gradually get darker x

Have you been BDing the last week just incase? Maybe u did just miss it on an OPK? Xx

It's going to be different when you take it again right after. You're to take your temp IMMEDIATELY after waking, before getting out of bed..moving...even before opening your mouth. You want your Basal Body Temp..which is your resting temp..after moving and being up for a few minutes....it changes

Hi ladies...it has been a while since I posted on here about myself...I thought I was completely out again...had the one af in April after nothing since August of 2014....Well Today I wasn't feeling very well and was having acid reflux...told my husband "last time I had acid reflux was when i was pregnant with Christopher" He asked if I could be...I said maybe. So went out a little bit ago and got a dollar store cheapie...here is the result...Sorry bit dark but you can see it.

Attachments

• DSCF9359.jpg
    DSCF9359.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies...it has been a while since I posted on here about myself...I thought I was completely out again...had the one af in April after nothing since August of 2014....Well Today I wasn't feeling very well and was having acid reflux...told my husband "last time I had acid reflux was when i was pregnant with Christopher" He asked if I could be...I said maybe. So went out a little bit ago and got a dollar store cheapie...here is the result...Sorry bit dark but you can see it.
Such a strong :bfp: congrats mama!!

My husband wanted me to confirm with a digi. since I took a dollar cheapie.

Came back Pregnant lol.

:dust: to all you ladies I wish everyone good luck!!! :hugs:

Attachments

• DSCF9364.jpg
    DSCF9364.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member