Ttc july 2014

I'm on CD42. Had mild stomach cramps yesterday. When DH and I had BD last night I had some blood in my discharge so was really pleased it looked like my period was on the way. This morning thought it's not really there anymore apart from maybe a slight pink discharge... still got cramps thought so hoping that AF arrives today or tomorrow. If it does come within the next couple of days it's likely that the near positive LH surge I had on OPK on CD28 was actually ovulation so that would make me much happier.

Will update later/tomorrow when hopefully the witch has arrived.

Has anyone else had this where when your due for your period and have sex there is a bit of blood then it subsides but then returns?

x

Hey ladies, I have been away on holiday with dh and on the plane home he suggested that I throw away my bcp as he can't see the point in waiting any longer!! I was speechless as he has not been ready for so long that for him to say that I just didn't know what to say! I think I just said "ok" (??!!!) As he has been so scared of ttc I don't want to frighten him off and don't want to start talking about it too much so I would say we are ntnp at the moment but I will secretly just keep an eye on my cycles and see what happens.

Don't think in ready to move into the ttc forum though as I feel scared now! So stupid I know haha!

I am going to buy some ttc vitamins today in addition to the folic acid I have been taking and try to relax... Although I am currently on the John Lewis website looking at high chairs :)

Vickster, I waited 10 weeks for my period after I had my implanon removed. I had exactly the same, some blood in discharge, but not after not sex. And then 1 or 2 days later I got a period. So that could be what's happening for you. Fingers crossed!

Victoria, that's great news! I think we will start trying from next month hopefully. That's so good that your DH suggested it too! I can't imagine my DH saying that same thing, he looks panicked every time I mention it even though he's said he's happy to start trying he's still really nervous about it all.

Yay! I got my :witch: this morning! Woop Woop!! Which means that when I got a nearly Positive LH surge that it was right and that I did ovulate on CD28 (I HOPE!)

So even though my cycle seems to be about 42 days at the moment atleast my body seems to be working!

Whoop, brilliant Vickster. It's so frustrating not knowing what your own body is up to, but at least you know you were correct in your thinking with the ovulation. I guess that it doesn't really matter how long your cycle is as long as the ovulation happens!

Whoop, brilliant Vickster. It's so frustrating not knowing what your own body is up to, but at least you know you were correct in your thinking with the ovulation. I guess that it doesn't really matter how long your cycle is as long as the ovulation happens!

Thanks blueskygirl! I feel like I can finally relax for a few days! It's so draining when i'm constantly thinking about it! Although now i'm more likely to be thinking about being pregnant! Being having a cheeky look at cots this morning!

Great news Vickster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently OVing, so we'll see if we start this month, or go with next month. eeek

Glad your period turned up vickster. It must be a relief. My periods don't appear to have settled to a regular cycle since having implant removed. It is a bit annoying. But we've decided after my next period, which I'm hoping is soon,we will start ntnp. I'm going to try to stay relaxed about it.

yay vickster!

I am O'ing now too smawfl! we are waiting until our cylce in the middle of July to start but maybe one day we will be bump buddies!

not charting yet but after coming off the pill I get all the classic signs of O'ing...EWCM even O pains and a lovely headache. been happening the past 5 cycles and I get my AF 2 weeks later. i'm just beginning and will probably O in the next 2 days.

with that said i'm sure once its time to start TTC all of these signs will be gone and I will have no idea when i'm O'ing.....

I'm not charting yet either. I have been looking into fertility friend though and I will start charting next month. The last days time really seems to go by slower than usual. I also wanted to order some opk's already, but I guess I'll still wait those few more weeks...
Last night I was making myself a drink and when I took a glass from the cupboard I actually wondered if it would a good glass to use to collect urine for the opk's :s Talk about baby fever :)

ha eline! I already have a plastic cup in my medicine cabinet for that!

Will you tell your OH when you're ovulating? Or will you act as if you don't know and just arrange to TDT around that date? If he doesn't know, there is less pressure on him.
Also, will you try certain positions to help you get pregnant? I normally go to the bathroom afterward but I guess that's a bad strategy. It might be weird though if I suddenly change my ways?

well this will be our second so he kind of knows the deal already. it's not like we have much alone time as it is right now with a 2yr old who is still mostly in our bed.

the first go around it did put pressure on him and I kind of made him stick to a BD schedule which he didn't like and I would get mad when he wasn't in the mood but he always got the job done. lol definitely don't get up afterwards!!

I'm not planning on telling when I'm ovulating DH as I don't want him to feel the pressure. He probably won't notice me not getting up afterwards as he'll probably fall asleep too quickly to notice, hehe! Yet another friend has just announced they're pregnant....I want to be the one breaking the news! I'm so impatient!

How is everyone doing?

I know I'm not technically WTT until July anymore but like this thread so hope I can still stay!

I'm due AF in the next couple of days and then we are full steam ahead!

Yay Smawfl! Fx for you! I'm also in the last stages of preparation. I'm expecting AF next week and will be charting from there on. I can't wait to be actually doing something.
On the other hand: the thought of becoming a parent still scares me, so I'm really not thinking about that, but just focusing on the getting pregnant. :blush:

Eline - becoming a parent is probably the hardest thing you will ever do in your life, but THE most rewarding and amazing thing in the world. I'm sure you will make a fantastic mother!!!

AF arrived this morning so I'm now TTC!!!!

Hi! I'm a bit late to the party but also waiting to begin TTC#1 in July.

Just a quick run down on the journey so far... Married since January 2010 (I'm from the Pacific NW, husband is a Kiwi--now living in NZ) and have been busy living our lives and getting settled.

I had my Mirena removed in January this year to give my cycle time to get established, and so glad I did! I previously had 4 years with no periods whatsoever. My cycle has come back, but it's a bit long (34-36 days). So far I have only been tracking CM, and I appear to ov around CD24-26, with a luteal phase that is consistently only 10 days. Not great, but I'm going to try not to worry too much until we actually start TTC. On a side note, I finished training for a half marathon a few weeks ago and quietly hope that ovulation may start to happen a bit earlier in the cycle now that I have cut my distances back considerably. So much to think about already.

Oh well, today I started my last cycle before TTC! We're off on a big trip in 2 weeks and will start when we get home.

Best wishes to everyone waiting!

E

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"